• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Spoon Sword Social

NNID
Ridleylash
3DS FC
1736-1657-3905
Well, that was....a lot easier than I thought it would be. I just finished installing the Homebrew Channel (via LetterBomb), and now I'm only waiting on Project M itself to download.

Mewtwo and Ridley can't come soon enough! :p

hoyo74

Smash Rookie
We could get info About mewtwo any minute it's About the time the last few miiverses posts were made

U-Throw

Smash Lord
NNID
GKB21101

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Easy on the GIFs everyone it's getting into spam territory and some of them, quite frankly, are inappropriate.

SuperNintendoKid

Smash Lord
I feel that I'm risking getting shot posting this here but: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apq4KHxAX_A
At least give us something to talk about for a bit (instead of the irrelevant image spam), laugh even because this looks fake af to me.
oh hey he actually did it, and has potato camera and is totally fake, but hey can't blame a man for trying right?

EDIT: i found out why it's fake, when they're selecting their characters its a two minute match, but when they go to the stage selection screen its a 3 stock match.

Last edited:

Deathlightning21

Smash Lord
NNID
Deathlightning21
3DS FC
1779-0225-2026

Range

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2079-7847-2811
"Oh, I'm trying to make a credible leak? Better pull out my camera, but aim it from the top of the screen so no one can see!"

For real though, I don't want this to be true because the guy said Mewtwo would be released April 9th, and I want him NOW.

Rocksmasha

Smash Cadet
oh hey he actually did it, and has potato camera and is totally fake, but hey can't blame a man for trying right?

EDIT: i found out why it's fake, when they're selecting their characters its a two minute match, but when they go to the stage selection screen its a 3 stock match.
Also the fact that the stock / percentages don't even show up. EDIT: and that the render completely changed from the original.

Last edited:

DrRiceBoy

Smash Lord
NNID
ricesenpai
3DS FC
4699-6411-5910

Superior Spider-Mew

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MiniRagnarok
I feel that I'm risking getting shot posting this here but: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apq4KHxAX_A
At least give us something to talk about for a bit (instead of the irrelevant image spam), laugh even because this looks fake af to me.
holy **** oh my arceus that is awful. There are so many flaws in the video that it just reeks of fake.

>tries to come off as real, barely shows anything and records it from a heinous angle.

Last edited:

SuperNintendoKid

Smash Lord
someone needs to twitter this fake to Etika, and please god i hope whoever sends it mentions it is fake as ****

Last edited:

CeruleanFlow

Smash Cadet
NNID
CeruleanFlow
It makes me sad when this forum gets slow.. I haven't been able get away from this website for the past 2 days... I need Mewtwo.

Sonsa

Smash Champion
The time is approaching fast and it's really starting to freak me out. I know the chances are super low and it would just be horrible business but I can't shake the fear that they'll say "And now, a genetic experiment bursts into smash! Enjoy! ....................................................(nothing happens)............APRIL FOOLS!"

Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow were my first games, I was quite young so I just played my sis's file sometimes, but Mewtwo was badass and his movie made him look cooler!

My first console game was Melee, where I learned about Kirby, Mario, Ness, Cpt. Falcon, etc, and I was no good at the internet so I unlocked everything spoiler-free, it was incredible! And when I saw Mewtwo... wow! Coolest character in the game, every action exuded effortlessness! He didn't have to work hard to be god-like at all! Sure, he isn't high on the tier list, but he's still the most godly guy in smash!

It was pretty disappointing he wasnt in Brawl, heard he was planned yet again (like in 64) but I guess there's never enough time, but with X&Y making him relevant, I was sure he would be in Smash4! When he wasn't, wow, I was confused and sad again... But then that 50-Fact extravaganza! I knew it was Mewtwo right away as soon as the wire frame faded in!

I'm still hype, but...in these...4 months already it's never fully hit me. Even when Sakurai said he was "Pretty much done" and "coming soon" Cause I havent seen him in-game. Cause it could all be April Fools. I'm nervous, what if he has a trailer and I lose it? What if it's a great "April Fools" and Wolf, and other vets come back with an Inkling character on the way?

I guess I just dunno how to feel. I'm scaaared. I hope Mewtwo is still as cool as always, his moveset still so effortless, no dumb voice like Lucario or Fox, viable of course, ohh and I really don't want my hopes to be too high...

Last edited:

ORVO5

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4785-5813-6727
Was being sarcastic lol.

I guess I just dunno how to feel. I'm scaaared. I hope Mewtwo is still as cool as always, his moveset still so effortless, no dumb voice like Lucario or Fox, viable of course, ohh and I really don't want my hopes to be too high...
I'm still hoping for an all new moveset. I know the most obvious thing to do is to give him his old moveset but Mewtwo seems to be defying all Smash rules, so hopefully he comes back all shiny and new with new powers.

TaichiYaegashi

Smash Ace
Was being sarcastic lol.

I'm still hoping for an all new moveset. I know the most obvious thing to do is to give him his old moveset but Mewtwo seems to be defying all Smash rules, so hopefully he comes back all shiny and new with new powers.
Long as they especially keep Mewtwo's up throw, down throw, back throw, Shadow Ball, Teleport and down tilt, I don't care what they do with the rest of Mewtwo's moveset. Maybe that's just me though.

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Long as they especially keep Mewtwo's up throw, down throw, back throw, Shadow Ball, Teleport and down tilt, I don't care what they do with the rest of Mewtwo's moveset. Maybe that's just me though.
I agree but also need them to keep his forward-throw, up-smash, down-smash, n-air, side-b, down-b, jab...down-air if not a cooler spike, walk cycles, idle animations maybe with some new ones, taunt, and a very similar voice. I'm open to some changes, many people seem to be, but I really do think his original moveset was awesome and doesn't need any changing. People can have their hopes for "psystrike" and other ideas realized in custom moves. But...I really hope they leave default Mewtwo mostly alone. You can change his back-air and...I dunno, up-air, but other than that tread lightly.

Last edited:

Range

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2079-7847-2811
I agree but also need them to keep his forward-throw, up-smash, down-smash, n-air, side-b, down-b, jab...down-air if not a cooler spike, walk cycles, idle animations maybe with some new ones, taunt, and a very similar voice. I'm open to some changes, many people seem to be, but I really do think his original moveset was awesome and doesn't need any changing. People can have their hopes for "psystrike" and other ideas realized in custom moves. But...I really hope they leave default Mewtwo mostly alone. You can change his back-air and...I dunno, up-air, but other than that tread lightly.
I also require his b-air and f-air.

Top Bottom