• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Spoon Sword Social

GreninjaTwo

Smash Apprentice
NNID
NintenTheScout
3DS FC
0989-1996-0168
Ah YEAH-YUHHHH! All the hype! I really hope they announce his release very soon.

Megaman Megafan

Smash Rookie
Ok so because were most likely to get Mewtwo news considering the deadline has come, (air horn noises) so I have a last minute question you guys, do you think the render we saw in the 50 facts trailer will remain as his final render? I personally hope not cause they could make him look so much cooler but hey I am looking for opinions here so give your best answer.

Last edited:

Smashbro596

Smash Ace
Ok so because were most likely to get Mewtwo news considering the deadline has coem, (air horn noises) so I have a last minute question you guys, do you think the render we saw in the 50 facts trailer will remain as his final render? I personally hope not cause they could make him look so much cooler but hey I am looking for opinions here so give your best answer.
it was early in development... so it MAY be different.

GreninjaTwo

Smash Apprentice
NNID
NintenTheScout
3DS FC
0989-1996-0168
Ok so because were most likely to get Mewtwo news considering the deadline has coem, (air horn noises) so I have a last minute question you guys, do you think the render we saw in the 50 facts trailer will remain as his final render? I personally hope not cause they could make him look so much cooler but hey I am looking for opinions here so give your best answer.
I honestly think that Mewtwo looks cool enough as is. But that's just me.

NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
Ok so because were most likely to get Mewtwo news considering the deadline has come, (air horn noises) so I have a last minute question you guys, do you think the render we saw in the 50 facts trailer will remain as his final render? I personally hope not cause they could make him look so much cooler but hey I am looking for opinions here so give your best answer.
He will look even better.

DrRiceBoy

Smash Lord
NNID
ricesenpai
3DS FC
4699-6411-5910
Mewtwo looks fine in the 50 Facts Extraganza. Just needs a little tweaking to his face so he has a better expression (e.g. make him look angrier or more calm) and change his pose since he's just standing.

Even if they didn't change it, Mewtwo looks great.

Last edited:

SuperNintendoKid

Smash Lord
It would be so awesome if once you download him you have to fight him to unlock him, however if you don't, just play a battle and you can try again.

inb4 if you lose you have to get new codes:troll:

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Ideally, when you put in the codes, I hope you get a message like "A challenger is waiting for you..."
and when you boot up the game you have the menu, but you can't move for a sec and Mewtwo telekineses(??) a rip through it and waits with glowing eyes on Final Destination or some cool new stage. If you win it says congrats you got him, if you lose maybe Mewtwo joins anyway saying you were a worthy rival or something~

He'll prooobably just appear on the CSS, but we dunno! This has never happened before! I do hope they handle it with some presentation, yknow? Make it flashy, make it epic!

Megaman Megafan

Smash Rookie
I am gonna feel bad for 6 year olds with only one version of the game who go online and see like only Mewtwo online and then try to unlock him

Ryu Myuutsu

Smash Champion
NNID
BahamurShin
3DS FC
3668-9945-1996
The japanese boards are also claiming about a Direct happening on April 1st. They are mentioning the new Star Fox game as well which is supposedly called Star Fox Horizon.
Some say that Mewtwo may come on April 9th.

Last edited:

ORVO5

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4785-5813-6727
Ideally, when you put in the codes, I hope you get a message like "A challenger is waiting for you..."
and when you boot up the game you have the menu, but you can't move for a sec and Mewtwo telekineses(??) a rip through it and waits with glowing eyes on Final Destination or some cool new stage. If you win it says congrats you got him, if you lose maybe Mewtwo joins anyway saying you were a worthy rival or something~

He'll prooobably just appear on the CSS, but we dunno! This has never happened before! I do hope they handle it with some presentation, yknow? Make it flashy, make it epic!
This surprisingly hasn't been brought up much.. I'd like to think that he's gonna be an event possibly? Some type of challenge. I doubt they'd just *splat* drop him on the CSS, but who knows. I just need that Direct!

G-Guy

Smash Ace
NNID
G-Guy1990
Deadline Daaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

Oh guys, i was relatively calm about Mewtwo, but now that we mad it this far, I am excited!
I hope he keeps his awesome Nair from Melee!

C3CC

Smash Lord
Something tells me they'll reuse his crowd chant from Melee. Not that I'm complaining, though. It's not bad at all. I can't even understand the other crowd chants anyway XD They're barely audible.

C3CC

Smash Lord
It's already the 31st here in Venezuela (and my dad's birthday YAY!). Hopefully we'll finally get our freaking Direct announcement today.

Last edited:

DrRiceBoy

Smash Lord
NNID
ricesenpai
3DS FC
4699-6411-5910
30 more minutes. I believe the Nintendo of America headquarters is in the west coast too, so I'm excited.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
30 more minutes. I believe the Nintendo of America headquarters is in the west coast too, so I'm excited.
Same timezone buddies!

I'd expect that Japan would reveal something before America would, though, so don't get your hopes too high.

C3CC

Smash Lord
No no, I'm not. I'm expecting them to announce a Direct throughout the day, not at midnight, hahaha.

Something tells me we won't get anything today either -__-

SuperNintendoKid

Smash Lord
and the distribution in my homeland is over, NOW we play the waiting game...

(we must have silence as we have won the battle of our lord and savior Mewtwo.

Last edited:
Top Bottom