• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Spoon Sword Social

ORVO5

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4785-5813-6727
Monday 30th is finally done worldwide.

My opinion about this "leak" now:

To be fair they still have a whole day today to announce the leaked Direct because it takes place on Apr 1st 9am EST.

Again, pretty sure it's an April Fool's but I'm still a bit hopeful :)

MrSmashFour

Smash Journeyman
I want to let you guys know on club nintendo that Mewtwo DLC offer ends at 3/31/2015 11:59pm PT.
So pretty much we still have to wait through out the day til it ends.
Really? Here in England it says the deal finishes at 22:59 (not 23:59 for some reason) GMT

The one thing I hope whenever Mewtwo does come out, I REALLY hope the emails are automated and not sent to us in waves >_>

Tell me about it, that's actually been my biggest fear, hopefully Nintendo will be smart enough to do it automated.

Last edited:

MrSmashFour

Smash Journeyman
The one thing I hope whenever Mewtwo does come out, I REALLY hope the emails are automated and not sent to us in waves >_>

Tell me about it, that's actually been my biggest fear, hopefully Nintendoi will be smart enough to do it automated. (Also, I'm sorry if this counts as double-posting, I don't know how to do 2 replies in one message)

ORVO5

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4785-5813-6727
Tell me about it, that's actually been my biggest fear, hopefully Nintendoi will be smart enough to do it automated. (Also, I'm sorry if this counts as double-posting, I don't know how to do 2 replies in one message)
Just click reply and copy n paste the quoted message to your original post.

Range

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2079-7847-2811
Just click reply and copy n paste the quoted message to your original post.
Yeah, or you can click reply multiple times when still creating your post.

MrSmashFour

Smash Journeyman
Alright awesome thanks you two, but now how do I delete the second post?

Last edited:

Rueckkoppler

Smash Journeyman
Okay, I really want to know this now: How many actual leaks with some major & true information happened in the past?

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
My dream of having Lucario and Mewtwo in the same Smash game is now going to come true any day now.

Take that, all you naysayers from the past who told me it wasn't possible.

ShinyRegice

Smash Lord
*play some Smash 4*
*refresh the Nintendo Direct page*
*new Nintendo Direct announced*
*get hyped"

Finally!! We were expecting and hoping for it, and it finally came! Oh, and I love the comment on NoA's Twitter page, "Don't let the date foo you: This is no joke!" ahahah. (btw, in Europe and Japan it comes for April 2nd because of times differences, so I doubt we will get jokes anyway)

Ride the Smash Mewtwo Hype Train!!

I did this silly Hype Train pic about a couple of weeks ago. I was so impatient for this ND announcement partially to finally post it.

U-Throw

Smash Lord
NNID
GKB21101

I'M SO SORRY FOR ALL THE NEGATIVITY!!!! ;~;
Don't worry about it. We've all had our times of doubt and boring-induced pessimism. It's nothing to be ashamed of:). Also, half of my prediction came true. Yesterday, I predicted that Mewtwo would release on the 1st, with a Direct to accompany him. I still stand by that. On a similar note, if Star Fox: Horizon is really a thing, and PlatinumGames is really developing it, then I am so freaking hyped up! Gah, I can barely stand it!

kirby3021

Smash Journeyman
I'm really hoping his release date is April 1st or 2nd instead of April 9th. I really don't want to wait another week.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
and of coarse I'm going to feel so bad for the people who did not register both version of smash by today.

(if the Germany leak is 100% right)

but I could kiss Nintendo if they start with mewtwo at this direct.

U-Throw

Smash Lord
NNID
GKB21101
I'm really hoping his release date is April 1st or 2nd instead of April 9th. I really don't want to wait another week.
Considering that the cut-off date for requesting Mewtwo's DLC codes is April 7th, I feel quite confident in saying that he will be released at the conclusion of the Direct tomorrow.

cstonic

NNID
spindashupair
3DS FC
3711-8023-0131
Switch FC
SW-5972-4790-7111
Don't worry about it. We've all had our times of doubt and boring-induced pessimism. It's nothing to be ashamed of:). Also, half of my prediction came true. Yesterday, I predicted that Mewtwo would release on the 1st, with a Direct to accompany him. I still stand by that. On a similar note, if Star Fox: Horizon is really a thing, and PlatinumGames is really developing it, then I am so freaking hyped up! Gah, I can barely stand it!
I think he'll be released the 1st or 2nd.
Don't really believe the leak tbh

CeruleanFlow

Smash Cadet
NNID
CeruleanFlow
I woke up to find the tweet from Nintendo!! Sakuri you're a God!!!

It's happening fellas, our speculation with the leaks was correct! I could hug all of you!

LordCQ

Smash Journeyman
Please let the leak be fake. I don't want to wait until bloody June for her/him/it :(

Top Bottom