• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Spoon Sword Social

U-Throw

Smash Lord
NNID
GKB21101
Please let the leak be fake. I don't want to wait until bloody June for her/him/it :(
Honestly, I wouldn't worry myself about it. It's already confirmed that you can't request DLC codes for Mewtwo past April 7th, so it wouldn't make any sense for him to be released after that. If that happened, nobody could get him. Unfortunately, I guess that deconfirms Star Fox: Horizon, but one thing is certain, Nintendo. Kamiya's quest to develop a new Star Fox game will last far longer than today!

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Oh the german leak is a fake

Thank heavens too i would have felt so bad for the people with only 1 version/glitched registering people.

But the "brains and brawns" didn't post a specfic time so is that one real or not

Rueckkoppler

Smash Journeyman
Okay I'm asking again: How many "leaks" have been true leaks (= true information)? People talk too much about some random lists that appear here and there on the internet.

No offense, but I find it slightly annoying that a quite popular YouTube-channel-owner like Etika jumps on leaks that easily... I don't directly refer to this video, but on Twitter, he seemed to be exaggerating every now and then.

Last edited:

U-Throw

Smash Lord
NNID
GKB21101
What is the leak?
The German leak has Mewtwo being released on April 9th (Confirmed false), while the Brains and Brawn leak doesn't give a release date, but is full of outlandish, yet totally awesome, games. Oh, and the Brains and Brawn leak originated on 4chan, so that automatically somewhat discredits it.
There're other things in both of the leaks, but what I just told you is the most of the important stuff.

Metros

Smash Ace
NNID
metros2soul
The German leak has Mewtwo being released on April 9th (Confirmed false), while the Brains and Brawn leak doesn't give a release date, but is full of outlandish, yet totally awesome, games. Oh, and the Brains and Brawn leak originated on 4chan, so that automatically somewhat discredits it.
There're other things in both of the leaks, but what I just told you is the most of the important stuff.
Just curious, what was confirmed false about the German one? I only look at these leaks for Mewtwo info, nothing else.

U-Throw

Smash Lord
NNID
GKB21101
Just curious, what was confirmed false about the German one? I only look at these leaks for Mewtwo info, nothing else.
It said Mewtwo would release on April 9th, but that's impossible, since the source you gave us confirmed that you couldn't request codes past April 7th. If that were to happen, then nobody would be able to get Mewtwo. Therefore, the German leak is false.
On a side note, you and @Norple are from the same location:).

EDIT: All of that, in addition to what @ Smashoperatingbuddy123 Smashoperatingbuddy123 said.

Last edited:

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Tossed and turned dreaming of if a direct was announced, finally open the computer - good morning AAAHH! ...the rumors were true... Or not, but wtf ever cause we're getting news soon! Which must include Mewtwo!!

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Oh by the way

This is my prediction of what we are all pretty much going to do (well some anyway)

The moment the mewtwo/smash 4 section of the direct is done, this will happen with all of us.

I mean the term the part we are all waiting for.

cstonic

NNID
spindashupair
3DS FC
3711-8023-0131
Switch FC
SW-5972-4790-7111
Oh by the way

This is my prediction of what we are all pretty much going to do (well some anyway)

The moment the mewtwo/smash 4 section of the direct is done, this will happen with all of us.

I mean the term the part we are all waiting for.
inb4itsthelastpartofthedirect

U-Throw

Smash Lord
NNID
GKB21101
Okay I'm asking again: How many "leaks" have been true leaks (= true information)? People talk too much about some random lists that appear here and there on the internet.

No offense, but I find it slightly annoying that a quite popular YouTube-channel-owner like Etika jumps on leaks that easily... I don't directly refer to this video, but on Twitter, he seemed to be exaggerating every now and then.
I can't give you a statistic on all of the leaks, but I don't think anybody has ever successfully leaked a Nintendo Direct. There was one time when Nintendo accidentally aired a Direct early (December 2013?), but that was a mistake directly on Nintendo's part, so I wouldn't count that.
With the German leak confirmed false thanks to Etika and Smashoperatingbuddy123, and the 4chan leak being full of all sorts of outlandish games, I think its safe to say that tomorrow's Direct will be full of surprises.

Metros

Smash Ace
NNID
metros2soul
It said Mewtwo would release on April 9th, but that's impossible, since the source you gave us confirmed that you couldn't request codes past April 7th. If that were to happen, then nobody would be able to get Mewtwo. Therefore, the German leak is false.
On a side note, you and @Norple are from the same location:).

EDIT: All of that, in addition to what @ Smashoperatingbuddy123 Smashoperatingbuddy123 said.
....It's like a 1 in 730,000 chance that somebody on this thread is in the exact same location I am on here. How bizzare lol.

I just saw on reddit that the person that made the leak confirmed it was fake and that it was by coincidence he got the date.Oh well.

@Norple you should come along to EVAC/Streetgeek :)

U-Throw

Smash Lord
NNID
GKB21101
....It's like a 1 in 730,000 chance that somebody on this thread is in the exact same location I am on here. How bizzare lol.

I just saw on reddit that the person that made the leak confirmed it was fake and that it was by coincidence he got the date.Oh well.

@Norple you should come along to EVAC/Streetgeek :)
Now that both of leaks are confirmed fake, I'd be willing to put money on the idea that Mewtwo is going to be released at the conclusion of the Direct tomorrow.

Not that I'm going to, of course. I would just be willing to. Heh, heh...

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Now that both of leaks are confirmed fake, I'd be willing to put money on the idea that Mewtwo is going to be released at the conclusion of the Direct tomorrow.

I will take a piece of that action.

cstonic

NNID
spindashupair
3DS FC
3711-8023-0131
Switch FC
SW-5972-4790-7111

That would be my bet as well! :y
I'm interested in Mewtwo now, sup guys
Yayo!

DrRiceBoy

Smash Lord
NNID
ricesenpai
3DS FC
4699-6411-5910
Ughhhh I won't be home on Wednesday 3 pm. Whatever, as long as they reveal some good info on Mewtwo. Plsplsplsplsplsplsplspls

eltacoenojado

Smash Journeyman
I think it incredibly likely that they will end the direct with a Mewtwo trailer and then distribute the codes after it finishes. I'm so excited! Now if I could just get Wolf back, maybe he's the brawn! ....... I can dream

Metros

Smash Ace
NNID
metros2soul

ALL OF MY YES.

Though, if that happens I'll probably never end up playing him because I'd be dead from too much hype/shock.

AFTER 14 (OR SOMEWHAT CLOSE TO IT) YEARS WE WILL GET TO SEE HIM BACK IN SMASH. WOOOOOOOOOO

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
I actually missed it when Mewtwo was announced because I was moping in bed like a negative sap and had given up. I'm never doing that again..

I don't have work till 5.30pm though so I'll be able to watch it. :D
I don't mean that kind of work; big university exam next week and I gotta study a lot.

I'm not at the legal age to work lol.

Top Bottom