• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Spoon Sword Social

D

Deleted member

I SD'd because I was sandbagging for no reason. I could've beaten you, but I decided against it.

As for that Bowser Jr. match, that was a load of bull****. I'm starting to hate Mewtwo more and more. This is why I just stick to SR, because whenever Nintendo makes something, they make it with potential, yet harness none of it.

Oh, and my game disconnected. I'll host if you're still interested

Last edited by a moderator:

pikazz

Smash Lord
NNID
pikamaxi
I SD'd because I was sandbagging for no reason. I could've beaten you, but I decided against it.

As for that Bowser Jr. match, that was a load of bull****. I'm starting to hate Mewtwo more and more. This is why I just stick to SR, because whenever Nintendo makes something, they make it with potential, yet harness none of it.

Oh, and my game disconnected. I'll host if you're still interested
you were only lucky on that first stock, since I did win that match huh (after you SD) <w<

Jr has that hidden potential, cause he is underrated. mewtwo cant really do much then Jr is all over the place

but sure, I want more games 'w'

D

Deleted member

I'm on, let's redo that Mewtwo vs Mewtwo match, I need to "balance the scales"

D

Deleted member

Not this time Pikamaxi! I'm not going to be your next Rest In Peace video!

pikazz

Smash Lord
NNID
pikamaxi
Not this time Pikamaxi! I'm not going to be your next Rest In Peace video!
I only do Rest in Piece movies on recovery moves (Pacmans SideB is generally a recovery move so it counts) :3c

btw, I know that its suppose to be "Rest in Peace", but I want it to be "Piece" like the opponent died in one piece :3c

Last edited:

pikazz

Smash Lord
NNID
pikamaxi
to be heard, I really hate how good Mario is in smash4 and having a grudge on him :U I'm really feeling it
playing mario seems so mainstream with BnB, with DThrow and UTilt, UAir and UpB and fireball spam :U
together that many of his moves have so less lag with long lasting hitboxes :U

also, last match for today

and thats a wrap! GG ^^

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Warning Received
I hate Smash 4 in general, it's probably the worst game since Paper Mario: Sticker Star (or maybe even E.T.). Some characters are just flat-out better than others. there are little-to-no advanced techniques (Like previously established), just jumping mindgames. The air and the ground are segregated as all of the exploits in this game are ground-based, while approaching is air-based (wavedashing remedied this issue, as it bridged the gap between the two, having the usability of the air, yet the untapped power of the ground). But what REALLY makes me upset is how characters have attacks that carry them long distances, simulating the effects of wavedashing, with the exception that only certain characters can do it. That alone is unbalanced. Overall, I think that Smash 4 doesn't have a big competitive future, Mewtwo was a waste of time, people should stick to hacked Brawl, and Sm4sh's ultimate fate may be as a casual, with-friends game.

Smash 4 is an HD mess.

U-Throw

Smash Lord
NNID
GKB21101
I hate Smash 4 in general, it's probably the worst game since Paper Mario: Sticker Star (or maybe even E.T.). Some characters are just flat-out better than others. there are little-to-no advanced techniques (Like previously established), just jumping mindgames. The air and the ground are segregated as all of the exploits in this game are ground-based, while approaching is air-based (wavedashing remedied this issue, as it bridged the gap between the two, having the usability of the air, yet the untapped power of the ground). But what REALLY makes me upset is how characters have attacks that carry them long distances, simulating the effects of wavedashing, with the exception that only certain characters can do it. That alone is unbalanced. Overall, I think that Smash 4 doesn't have a big competitive future, Mewtwo was a waste of time, people should stick to hacked Brawl, and Sm4sh's ultimate fate may be as a casual, with-friends game.

Smash 4 is an HD mess.

Also, welcome to my Ignore list!

EDIT: Comparing Smash 4 to E.T.? Now, really? What a joke! Get real.

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794

Smash 4 is an HD mess.
If you hate this game so much, why are you still playing it with people here in this thread? Or do you just like complaining and sparking fights?

Last edited:

BugCatcherWill

Smash Ace
NNID
BugCatcherWill
3DS FC
4098-4993-0977

Smash 4 is an HD mess.

Please exit to your nearest right and don't forget your saltshaker!

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
So it turns out Yoshi can escape fthrow with his armoured jump.
What can't he escape with his armored jump?

F-throw is decent near the edge, but neither it's KB or it's combo potential are good enough to really matter that much. Just U-throw Yoshi for the extra 1.5% damage instead.

Last edited:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I'm staying at my grandma's house on weekdays now while I'm doing a temp job. Her tenant keeps giving me watermelons to eat. I don't like eating watermelons. ;_;

Top Bottom