• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Spoon Sword Social

Yoshisaurus Rex

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-1023-7514-9432
Since we're on the topic of Pokemon cards, does anyone have the old Japanese Pocket Monsters cards? I've got a few of them and a lot of Gen 1 cards somewhere.

D

Deleted member

Sorry 4 l8 reply. Hacking can take a long time.

I'll host

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

not really anything related to mewtwo but I found a glitch involving Ness PK Thunder and Dededes inhale

also, I own alot of old mewtwo stuff but I dont know where they are
Silly Pikazz!, We all know that Penguins conduct electricity!

U-Throw

Smash Lord
NNID
GKB21101
not really anything related to mewtwo but I found a glitch involving Ness PK Thunder and Dededes inhale

also, I own alot of old mewtwo stuff but I dont know where they are
From what I'm seeing, it looks like King Dedede swallowed PK Thunder and stored it in his tummy, but the game hadn't quite gotten around to actually taking PK Thunder out of play. So, when Ness touched him, his hurtbox connected with the PK Thunder that Dedede had swallowed, causing Ness to use PK Rocket.

Interestingly, that means that King Dedede's Inhale doesn't give him ownership of projectiles that he swallows, which probably means that a lot of complicated coding was involved, since King Dedede isn't damaged when his hurtbox overlaps with PK Thunder's hitbox.

Also, this makes me want to see what happens when Ness touches his own PK Thunder after he has finished the relevant animation.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Anyone want to play? I'm setting a 1 hour time limit for replies, so come any later than that, and you're out of luck.

Edit: Time's up.

Last edited by a moderator:
NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
If you use that finger to play Smash, don't force yourself to play. You're probably still gonna play though, 'cause that's what I did when I sprained my thumb. =P

Hope it gets better. =)
Fortunately, it's my middle finger. A finger that I don't use for anything more than typing and lifting (occasionally)...

pikazz

Smash Lord
NNID
pikamaxi
From what I'm seeing, it looks like King Dedede swallowed PK Thunder and stored it in his tummy, but the game hadn't quite gotten around to actually taking PK Thunder out of play. So, when Ness touched him, his hurtbox connected with the PK Thunder that Dedede had swallowed, causing Ness to use PK Rocket.

Interestingly, that means that King Dedede's Inhale doesn't give him ownership of projectiles that he swallows, which probably means that a lot of complicated coding was involved, since King Dedede isn't damaged when his hurtbox overlaps with PK Thunder's hitbox.

Also, this makes me want to see what happens when Ness touches his own PK Thunder after he has finished the relevant animation.
thats what I think aswell, but somehow the "TIME" must be involved aswell. because the "TIME" frames actually lags and jump forward in time like 5-10~ frame. during that time, PK thunder must have enter Dededes inhale catch collision but without triggering the "gulp" animation, meaning that the projectile still is alive but stick inside dedede with no hitboxes!

and I dont think that will work since the game is design that one PK Thunder is destroyed in either way, ness goes back to normal
Fortunately, it's my middle finger. A finger that I don't use for anything more than typing and lifting (occasionally)...
lifting, you mean "that" kind of lifting? <w<

jk, it sounds bad :c hope your finger gets better

U-Throw

Smash Lord
NNID
GKB21101
:( I hurt my finger really badly at work today. It got cut right at the place where my nail grows. It hurts so much...
Ouch! I'm really sorry that happened. I hope it gets to feeling better soon. Hopefully, it'll get heal up quickly enough so that you can use it like you normally do soon. Finger injuries are the worst because you use them so much, but I've heard that finger cuts heal faster than cuts in most other places due to blood supply level or something like that. I don't know if that's true, but maybe it'll make you feel better. Get well soon:)!

U-Throw

Smash Lord
NNID
GKB21101
Hey, have you guys heard about the Dixie Kong and Toon Zelda leak? Apparently, some guy who works at Nintendo is saying that the 5 character files in Smash 4's code are for Lucas, Roy, Ryu, Toon Zelda, and Dixie Kong. Lucas, Roy, and Ryu are givens at this point, of course, but Toon Zelda and Dixie Kong are the points of interest. According to the leaker, the last 2 unused files in Smash 4's code are for these 2 newcomers.

As for Wolf's absence, according to the leaker, there are currently no plans to bring Wolf back. Supposedly, the goal of DLC was never to bring back all of the cut veterans. The goal of DLC, according to the leaker, is to bring most of the Forbidden 7 from Brawl into Smash 4. Lucas, despite not being one of the Forbidden 7, was brought back because he was intended to be on the original roster in Ness's place, similar to his situation in Melee, which supposedly explains why some of Ness's custom moves are identical to Lucas's moves. As previously stated, the reason Toon Zelda and Dixie Kong are going to be DLC is because they were intended to be in Brawl, and Sakurai never got the chance to work on them, despite wanting to. Doing this would make 5 of the Forbidden 7 playable in Smash 4, and that mostly fulfills Sakurai's wishes. Apparently, Sakurai believes that adding these characters would make the roster feel more complete, as well as pushing most thoughts about the Forbidden 7 out of his head, because that supposedly weighs a little heavy on him.

The leaker in question also said that the reason Ryu is being mixed into the DLC is because Capcom approached Sakurai about adding Ryu to the game, and also offered to help develop him. Sakurai supposedly agreed, and, since Ryu is on track to be completed before Toon Zelda and Dixie, he's being released earlier.

Finally, the leaker slated Lucas's release date as June 20th, so at least we have something to hold him to.

If you wanna see it for yourself, here's the original post.

TL;DR: Toon Zelda and Dixie Kong are the upcoming DLC characters, Lucas's release date is June 20th, and there are currently no plans to bring back Wolf.

If you want my opinion on the leak, I think I'm gonna take it with a grain of salt. It sounds like it might be true, but I don't really know. Not bringing Wolf back would a huge boo-boo, especially after he brought back Lucas, but it wouldn't be the first time that Sakurai failed to bring back a fan-favorite. We here on the Mewtwo forum, of all people, should know that. I think that the whole thing about Sakurai wanting to work on the Forbidden 7 is a bit of a stretch, especially since he didn't really want to work on Smash 4, but it's not completely out of the question. Honestly, it does sorta sound like something Sakurai would do, being the perfectionist, slightly-egocentric person that he is.

I think I'll put this leak in the back of my mind for now. That said, if Lucas is actually released on June 20th, then I think I'll be ready to hop on board the Hype Train. At the very least, we've got that date to hold the leaker against, so we'll know if this leak is true or not in due time.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Hey, have you guys heard about the Dixie Kong and Toon Zelda leak? Apparently, some guy who works at Nintendo is saying that the 5 character files in Smash 4's code are for Lucas, Roy, Roy, Toon Zelda, and Dixie Kong. Lucas, Roy, and Ryu are givens at this point, of course, but Toon Zelda and Dixie Kong are the points of interest. According to the leaker, the last 2 unused files in Smash 4's code are for these 2 newcomers.

As for Wolf's absence, according to the leaker, there are currently no plans to bring Wolf back. Supposedly, the goal of DLC was never to bring back all of the cut veterans. The goal of DLC, according to the leaker, is to bring most of the Forbidden 7 from Brawl into Smash 4. Lucas, despite not being one of the Forbidden 7, was brought back because he was intended to be on the original roster in Ness's place, similar to his situation in Melee, which supposedly explains why some of Ness's custom moves are identical to Lucas's moves. As previously stated, the reason Toon Zelda and Dixie Kong are going to be DLC is because they were intended to be in Brawl, and Sakurai never got the chance to work on them, despite wanting to. Doing this would make 5 of the Forbidden 7 playable in Smash 4, and that mostly fulfills Sakurai's wishes. Apparently, Sakurai believes that adding these characters would make the roster feel more complete, as well as pushing most thoughts about the Forbidden 7 out of his head, because that supposedly weighs a little heavy on him.

The leaker in question also said that the reason Ryu is being mixed into the DLC is because Capcom approached Sakurai about adding Ryu to the game, and also offered to help develop him. Sakurai supposedly agreed, and, since Ryu is on track to be completed before Toon Zelda and Dixie, he's being released earlier.

Finally, the leaker slated Lucas's release date as June 20th, so at least we have something to hold him to.

TL;DR: Toon Zelda and Dixie Kong are the upcoming DLC characters, Lucas's release date is June 20th, and there are currently no plans to bring back Wolf.

If you want my opinion on the leak, I think I'm gonna take it with a grain of salt. It sounds like it might be true, but I don't really know. Not bringing Wolf back would a huge boo-boo, especially after he brought back Lucas, but it wouldn't be the first time that Sakurai failed to bring back a fan-favorite. We here on the Mewtwo forum, of all people, should know that. I think that the whole thing about Sakurai wanting to work on the Forbidden 7 is a bit of a stretch, especially since he didn't really want to work on Smash 4, but it's not completely out of the question. Honestly, it does sorta sound like something Sakurai would do, being the perfectionist, slightly-egocentric person that he is.

I think I'll put this leak in the back of my mind for now. That said, if Lucas is actually released on June 20th, then I think I'll be ready to hop on board the Hype Train. At the very least, we've got that date to hold the leaker against, so we'll know if this leak is true or not in due time.
Bull****. Iwata said "we heard the requests" as to why Lucas returned. Wolf was not only more popular but is actually getting a new game unlike Lucas who's game isn't even outside Japan
"It's not about bringing back veterans" Yet the forbidden seven also had every veteran from Melee other than Young Link. Finally, "I'm from Nintendo" is usually a sign it's fake

NNID
Ridleylash
3DS FC
1736-1657-3905
If anybody has a shot of getting in outside of Wolf (since he's pretty much a lock), it'd be one of the top Ballot contenders, like K.Rool, Ridley or someone like that, not a entirely new clone of a character that has minimal differences to the origin character in terms of moves.

Also, when someone goes "I'm/my father/cousin/uncle/etc. from Nintendo, and I can say that *insert rumor here*", that's usually a dead ringer for a fake leak to try and get jimmies rustled.

pikazz

Smash Lord
NNID
pikamaxi
interesting, but at this point I will not take it without any point of evidence that support both toon zelda and dixie. I know that roy and ryu are in thanks to the files in the game.
I actually expect lucas released on the E3 day since its the same month and they will probely say that lucas is open to buy after the treehouse!
and why Toon Zelda? why not Toon Sheik (Tetra)

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Hey, have you guys heard about the Dixie Kong and Toon Zelda leak? Apparently, some guy who works at Nintendo is saying that the 5 character files in Smash 4's code are for Lucas, Roy, Roy, Toon Zelda, and Dixie Kong. Lucas, Roy, and Ryu are givens at this point, of course, but Toon Zelda and Dixie Kong are the points of interest. According to the leaker, the last 2 unused files in Smash 4's code are for these 2 newcomers.

That leak is super old, though.

I don't buy it.

D

Deleted member

Hey, have you guys heard about the Dixie Kong and Toon Zelda leak? Apparently, some guy who works at Nintendo is saying that the 5 character files in Smash 4's code are for Lucas, Roy, Roy, Toon Zelda, and Dixie Kong.
:roypm::4roy::troll:

D

Deleted member

How come everybody approaches leaks with such a negative mindset? Stop the **(*!/\/G skepticism already! If it's real, it's real, if not, then it isn't, but stop acting like you all know everything, when in reality, you only know as much as the collective hivemind of Smashboards allows you to know.

your behaviors make me sick...

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
How come everybody approaches leaks with such a negative mindset? Stop the **(*!/\/G skepticism already! If it's real, it's real, if not, then it isn't, but stop acting like you all know everything, when in reality, you only know as much as the collective hivemind of Smashboards allows you to know.

Because almost all leaks do turn out to be fake in the end?

I'm not being pessimistic here. I'm just not going to get my hopes up(or down) over something that has no evidence.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815

Leaks are typically approached with a negative mindset because the vast majority of them have little to no evidence supporting them besides the poster's word. The reason the ESRB leak was defended and proven true was due to gameplay footage, which is extremely difficult to fake. Still images are hard to believe by themselves. You cannot even trust video leaks that aren't gameplay anymore because Rayman, another video leak defended to be real, was an elaborate, very well done fake by Artsy Omni. He made a leak just to show off his graphic design skills, and a damn convincing one at that. Even I was fooled by it(never mind the fact that I love Rayman), but I commend him for his work because it was so well done with consistency down to an equation.

That's not even getting into hotter territory with stuff like Gematsu's validity, given the predicaments of Chrom, Dixie and the Chorus Kids.

So yes, you will see a lot of negativity against leaks around here. If it makes you sick, that's your issue.

Yoshisaurus Rex

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-1023-7514-9432

There are so many leaks I saw in past that I really wanted to be real but they really weren't. I'm going to be honest here, I can be pretty gullible sometimes and fall for certain things easily but I try to take them with a grain of salt as much as I can until I see official proof. A lot of people are suspicious because they don't want to get their hopes up too high and only set themselves up for disappointment in the end.

NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
Hm, a new leak? Don't see those much now-a-days.
I'll be taking it with a grain of salt. But I'll admit, it's a lot easier on my heart now that I have Mewtwo.

Top Bottom