• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Spoon Sword Social

johab001

Smash Cadet
there is a person here who i gave my club nintendo code to so he/she can redeem it.That person haven't been answering my pm's, im getting worried that he/she wont send me the mewtwo code when he/she gets the email.

ZombieVito

Smash Journeyman
there is a person here who i gave my club nintendo code to so he/she can redeem it.That person haven't been answering my pm's, im getting worried that he/she wont send me the mewtwo code when he/she gets the email.
Was it for Wii U? I might be able to help you out if you help me out with some coins.

NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
Hey guys I'm back....
and wow....all these people think I'm trolling .-. Ok then...

Edit: Give me just a little bit... I haven't even got the chance to use the codes yet...gosh...
(Wii U and 3DS were enclosed)
Let me eat and then I'll get to posting stuff asap.

Last edited:

Smashbro596

Smash Ace
Hey guys I'm back....

Edit: Give me just a little bit... I haven't even got the chance to use the codes yet...gosh...
XDD i knew you werent. still. naysayers scare me. O.o

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Hey guys I'm back....

Superior Spider-Mew

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MiniRagnarok
Its weird, I haven't even got my email confirming that my CD has been shipped. Is this going to happen with the Mewtwo code too in the future? A lot of people get their's and I'm stuck waiting on Nintendo? I really hope thats not the case because that would be bs. Here I am waiting for not just one but two characters to return in a fighting game. Cinder and Mewtwo but at least with Cinder the devs keep providing updates like his story, his appearance etc, plus I already know he's coming in April. Mewtwo on the other hand, is all up in the air right now, what with all these fake "leaks" because the people are starving for even just the smallest update and I can understand the issue. Because I want more info on Mewtwo as well, at least a release date or a picture, something.

Last edited:
NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
....you guys are not going to believe this.... but here's an image... of the starting screen that is...

Now first and foremost.... I can't pick Mewtwo. There was hardly even a download period at all. Maybe he isn't fully released.... If I even hover above his icon, it appears as a blank space.
But anyway...I think a certain someone has a bit of explaining to do....doesn't that Mewtwo icon look a bit familiar?

Last edited:

Smashbro596

Smash Ace
....you guys are not going to believe this.... but here's an image... of the starting screen that is...

Now first and foremost.... I can't pick Mewtwo. There was hardly even a download period at all. Maybe he isn't fully released.... If I even hover above his icon, it appears as a blank space.
But anyway...I think a certain someone has a bit of explaining to do....doesn't that Mewtwo icon look a bit familiar?
hmmm... this is... very very strange..... maybe they arent finished and someone sent you the code?!?

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Guys! I got the code to! And I can play as Mewtwo!
Here's my screenshot as proof!

VioletSmashfan

Smash Ace
NNID
SVPfan89
3DS FC
2964-9317-6440

Same 1 that was in the fake leak on Rayman.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815

Do you ACTUALLY think you're fooling anyone by saying you have codes?

And using the Mewtwo from the Rayman leak?

Please.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend

Yep i knew too a T you were lying

Thats the mewtwo from the rayman leak that was a fraud

NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
Edit:
This is exactly why I figured you guys wouldn't believe me.

It IS the same Mewtwo image!

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I don't know about you guys, but I really appreciate this fake leak.
It made today far more interesting then it would of been otherwise.

The Goldenbrawler

Smash Ace
NNID
Frost3
3DS FC
3840-6562-5991
Huh, I knew Speed was a troll, but I didn't know she was a sadist as well. Anyways, I figured this was bs since it was coming from Speed.

Smashbro596

Smash Ace
you guys think that maybe she is telling the truth? i mean... she hasnt lied to us before this....... if it were a joke... i think she would have come out by now....

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
I'm not sure if you photoshopped that yourself or used one of those ArtsyOmni things. Just gonna say, trolling people like this is generally what ruins your reputation. Doing it around those who'd get most excited for it is even worse.

There's the slight chance that this isn't trolling, but for right now I'd recommend admitting that it's fake. The fact that you're playing it off as if it was true makes it even WORSE.

I could care less about Mewtwo other than his copy ability, so do whatever you wanna do. Don't be that person, though :kirby:

also forks are better

#forksocial

Top Bottom