• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Spoon Sword Social

Smashbro596

Smash Ace
Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
But we're BOTH Kingdom Hearts fans...I alone like Uprising....
There's another person on this planet who doesn't like Uprising?

Too the batmobile, :4robinm:! Gothom needs us! We have to fix this!

Last edited:

Ryu Myuutsu

Smash Champion
NNID
BahamurShin
3DS FC
3668-9945-1996
Do I notice some KH fans here? Good!

The prospect of KH3 alone motivated me to get me a PS3 a long time ago. They moved it for the PS4 of course but I don't regret my decision at all and they eventually released the remakes anyways.

Kingdom Hearts, Smash, Pokemon, Metal Gear and Batman Arkham are probably my favorite gaming series of all time.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I'm a Kingdom Hearts fan as well.

The wait for KHIII sure is a long one.

Chiroz

Tier Lists? Foolish...
NNID
Zykrex
Hey, just passing by:

I'd really like everyone here to take this survey:

http://kwiksurveys.com/s.asp?sid=a7gnh9mh8crd4fc504231

It will only take like 2-3 minutes. I am really curious about certain things and concepts of the human way of thinking and I am interested in seeing the results of this survey. If you have the time to spare please take it :3.

Last edited:

The Goldenbrawler

Smash Ace
NNID
Frost3
3DS FC
3840-6562-5991
Hey, just passing by:

It will only take like 2-3 minutes. I am really curious about certain things and concepts of the human way of thinking and I am interested in seeing the results of this survey. If you have the time to spare please take it :3.
I was ok with this...but the "when did you quit watching the anime" question I had to guess, as I don't recall when. I stopped between gen 3 and gen 4, but that's all I know.

Chiroz

Tier Lists? Foolish...
NNID
Zykrex
I was ok with this...but the "when did you quit watching the anime" question I had to guess, as I don't recall when. I stopped between gen 3 and gen 4, but that's all I know.
Yea I myself don't remember the exact dates for many of these things which is why I sort of divided it into "eras" to make it easier to remember while still retaining the data I want to analyze.

The Goldenbrawler

Smash Ace
NNID
Frost3
3DS FC
3840-6562-5991
Yea I myself don't remember the exact dates for many of these things which is why I sort of divided it into "eras" to make it easier to remember while still retaining the data I want to analyze.
I believe i just put Pre2004. :p (probably wrong era)

Last edited:

Metros

Smash Ace
NNID
metros2soul
These fake rumors are seriously tiring. -_-

I'm really surprised there's been nothing yet. You'd think we'd get something by now.

Last edited:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Hey, just passing by:

I technically stopped before 2013, but I occasionally watch the movies since they are the only good things about the anime.

Not all of them, though; specifically Darkrai, Lucario, Kyurem and Mewtwo's movies.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
watched a few episodes. all i can say is. its amazing. but goddamn it.... i really hate atarus mom. valueing a stranger over her husband and son...yet next episode she is shown yelling at her husband about the values of family..... like.... its funny and yet i feel so angry.
it paints her as a very very shallow lady. maybe shallowness runs in the family?
It's meant to be a parody of actual Japanese housewifes, and in that regard it's done fairly well/accurate. A good comparison of the show would be the Simpsons in terms of popularity/significance and cultural lampooning.

Good to see you're enjoying it. The first few seasons, OVAs, and first movie are all great. If you want episode recommendations feel free to ask as there are quite a few gems.

Umi ga daisuki!!! :088:

U-Throw

Smash Lord
NNID
GKB21101
*Sigh* Another fake leak. Oh, well. If there's one good thing about this, it's the fact that I'm going to be way more skeptical and far more tolerant towards fake leaks in the future.

Hey, just passing by:

Nice survey! I went on ahead and took it, and I'm interested as to what the results will be. If isn't too much trouble, could you post your analysis here, once you've collected and analyzed the data! I'd really appreciate it.

Also, judging from what I've seen around the internet, I'm one of the very few people that still watches the anime on a semi-regular basis.

Last edited:

U-Throw

Smash Lord
NNID
GKB21101
Y'know, speaking of Mewtwo coming with other characters, is there any clone character you'd like to come with Mewtwo? It's very unlikely that a unique character is coming with Mewtwo, considering the amount of time they take, but I could see a clone coming with him. It's still very unlikely, I know, but it's still a possibility.

I personally wouldn't mind seeing Shadow Kirby as Kirby clone or Dark Meta Knight/Galacta Knight. Dr. Luigi would be cool, too.

Top Bottom