• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Spoon Sword Social

Kaora

Smash Cadet
If they do say that a direct will happen tomorrow, when can we expect the announcement today?

Spatman

Smash Ace
people in their twenties cannot know with who they want to spend their life, but how could you develop your personality, tastes, emotions, feelings and so on, all things useful to know yourself and understand what do you want, if you don't have any (sexual) relationships?
there is ever the other side of the coin
but yes, also "occasional" relationships (or rather, relationships with people that in that moment we love but with who we know it won't last forever, because of our youthness) may (and imho should) involve feelings

I miss Toon Link's stage from Brawl so much ;'-(

Last edited:

Smashbro596

Smash Ace
And here I am struggling to admit my love for the one...I well, love.
aww speed. admitting your love for someone is like taking off a band-aid. it hurts, but itll be over with before ya know it.
im weird in that i am a very emotional chap. but here i feel like were all family ya know?

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
aww speed. admitting your love for someone is like taking off a band-aid. it hurts, but itll be over with before ya know it.
im weird in that i am a very emotional chap. but here i feel like were all family ya know?
Indeed.
Also, @ ミスティック Speed ミスティック Speed putting someone under pressure is very often the best way to reveal their true feelings. Depending on his personality (which I assume he has a good one) he could just blush, and stutter, and be flabbergasted that you told him, or he could stay cool and chill about it, but that's not usually how it goes.

Spatman

Smash Ace
Day 2

Violet Smashfan chases Smashoperatingbuddy 123.

Jaguar360 convinces The Goldenbrawler to not kill him, only to kill him instead.

Superior Spider-Mew is pricked by several thorns while picking berries.

Speed runs away from I Hate Usernames.

JesseMcCloud runs away from Skylanders fan.

Spatman poisons MEWTWO MASTER2002's drink, but mistakes it for his own and dies.

Aniny mouse explores the arena.

the badlamp, LIQUID 12A, and Igzex search the arena together for other tributes.

Ryu Myuutsu receives fresh food from an unknown sponsor.

Non SpecificGuy tricks Demon-oni into killing U-Throw.
I died in the most stupid way possible... and moreover I have nothing against Mewtwomaster! ahahaha

cstonic

NNID
spindashupair
3DS FC
3711-8023-0131
Switch FC
SW-5972-4790-7111
Hey guys, if Mewtwo is in the direct, what do you want revealed?

Im hoping for a release date or maybe some gameplay.
Orrrrr, they can be like "After this direct we'll start sending codes". That would be great. lol

D

Deleted member

The fact you have to say "again" signifies your mistake in even giving a shred of consideration for the fake leak.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
It has been way to long without any news... Shouldn't Mewtwo arrive in March or April...?
All we know is that it's coming in "Spring 2015".

For all we know that could mean early June.

Last edited:

U-Throw

Smash Lord
NNID
GKB21101
This has got to be the most scatterbrained thread I've ever seen. Since everyone else is spilling their beans, I guess I might, as well.
I'm 20, in college, and don't know where my life is going to take me. I've never been in a relationship before and I'm proudly a virgin. I intend to stay like that until marriage. All the girls I've ever met really don't like video games, and since I really do like them, that typically creates a barrier. Other than that, I admit that I'm one of those people that you like to watch but don't like to know. I have no shame and do the most outrageous things, even in public, so I'm not exactly easy to be around. I still have friends that are more or less like me, though, so that's nice. Plus, despite the fact that I'm normally pretty outgoing, I, like most people, am really shy about confessing my feelings for somebody, and I've only ever done it once, to less than desirable results. I don't have anyone I really like right now.
Also, I agree with @JesseMcCloud and @ ミスティック Speed ミスティック Speed and anyone else who agreed with them: I wouldn't get into a relationship unless I actually think it means something and can go somewhere.
I...am also a virgin.... I'm the only one when it comes to my friends, too. lol They all think I'm so adorable because of it >.>
I wouldn't worry about it. Save for one of my friends, its the same deal with me, and whenever they bring it up, I just laugh with them and let it roll off my back. If they're really your friends, they'll understand and won't pressure you, and if they do, I would just keep my distance and not let them influence me. People sometimes think that they know what's best for you, when, in reality, its just the best thing for them. So, assuming they ever do pressure you, just ignore it and try to change the subject or something. Or, if it escalates to a point where you can't stand it, tell them what's on your mind and see what they do. If they don't stop, then they're probably not worth being around, and I'd keep at least some distance between me and them. At least, that's what I'd do. Maybe something else would work better for you, and, if so, then do that, but I'm just trying help out to the best of my ability, and this is only way I know how.

Anyway, as for the Direct, I'm really hoping that it's true, especially after that Tweet. However, that said, I'd take with a grain of salt because Nintendo hasn't announced it yet, and they normally announce Directs at least a day before they air.
Hey guys, if Mewtwo is in the direct, what do you want revealed?

Im hoping for a release date or maybe some gameplay.
Orrrrr, they can be like "After this direct we'll start sending codes". That would be great. lol
Obviously, a release date would be great. However, when it comes to information actually pertaining to Mewtwo, I'd like to see any new moves or any heavily modified moves, as well as his Final Smash. Other than that, the only thing I would really want would be to hear his voice, but I feel like that's a given if they show off gameplay. There are other, more trivial things that would be nice to see, like palette swaps and taunts, but I'd be fine if we didn't see those.

Last edited:

Protom

Smash Lord
NNID
Toonfearow
3DS FC
1521-4412-3019
Just realized were nearing spring..
Hi..? It's my first post here/ I've been wondering what mewtwo fans do in their social thread.. ^~^

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
LMAO it seems most of us hold the same opinions on relationships to the extent no jokes have been made.

Stay classy :mewtwomelee: board. And one day, for sure, we'll all find that someone who makes us feel "special." :shades:

tumblr_lvryvd1DZO1r3n3ugo1_r2_500.gif

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Just realized were nearing spring..
Hi..? It's my first post here/ I've been wondering what mewtwo fans do in their social thread.. ^~^
We do three things here.
1) Hype about Mewtwo.
2) Complain that we have no news on Mewtwo, and
3) Talk about literally anything else, regardless of it has to do with Mewtwo or not.

We mostly just do the second and third ones.

Last edited:

ThePsychoWolf

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3926-5863-0271
I think I've got it pretty good with the current GF. I'm 24 and still have no idea what I want out of life, aside from to be left alone most of the time. And she gets it, you know?

Superior Spider-Mew

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MiniRagnarok
The longer it takes to announce the Direct today the more skeptical I become towards the rumor. Honestly at this point, seeing as how long its taking, might as well call it fake and move on

Spirst

Hate to dampen your mood but the profile pretty clearly says male. The picture is Anna Faith Carlson.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
>last pages

@ ミスティック Speed ミスティック Speed , the longer you wait to admit it, the harder it'll get. Gotta be super speedy in that regard(HUEHUEHUE).

And no, I've never been on a date, had a girlfriend, etc. Love is simply something I've not been interested in and probably won't be for the time being.

how on earth did this derail into love anyway

NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
>last pages

@ ミスティック Speed ミスティック Speed , the longer you wait to admit it, the harder it'll get. Gotta be super speedy in that regard(HUEHUEHUE).

And no, I've never been on a date, had a girlfriend, etc. Love is simply something I've not been interested in and probably won't be for the time being.

how on earth did this derail into love anyway
I actually have a plan....
See, I have this stuffed Paopu Fruit...

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
I actually have a plan....
See, I have this stuffed Paopu Fruit...
I have a better idea.