• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Spoon Sword Social

NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
This will be continued tomorrow...as I am very, very tired. xD
To everyone who has not seen what has happened so far;

Hunger Games: Mewtwo Cup
Part 1: Bloodbath

---
dies of dysentery.

Igzex and U-Throw fight for a bag. Igzex gives up and retreats.

Violet Smashfan grabs a backpack, not realizing it is empty.

Ryu Myuutsu gathers as much food as he can.

Superior Spider-Mew grabs a backpack and retreats.

The Goldenbrawler searches on top of the cornucopia.

Demon-oni breaks MEWTWO MASTER2002's nose for a basket of bread.

Skylanders fan and JesseMcCloud run from the cornucopia together.

the badlamp finds a bow, some arrows, and a quiver.

Spatman breaks Johab001's nose for a basket of bread.

LIQUID 12A finds a canteen full of water.

Speed and Non SpecificGuy fight Smashbro596 and ThePsychoWolf. Speed and Non SpecificGuy survive.

I Hate Usernames gathers as much food as he can.

PLATINUM 7 dies trying to escape the arena.

Jaguar360 rips a mace out of Aniny mouse's hands.

Smashoperatingbuddy 123 runs into the cornucopia and hides.

Day 1

the badlamp, Smashoperatingbuddy 123, Spatman, and Igzex raid Jaguar360's camp while he is hunting.

Superior Spider-Mew receives a hatchet from an unknown sponsor.

I Hate Usernames receives clean water from an unknown sponsor.

LIQUID 12A camouflauges himself in the bushes.

The Goldenbrawler stalks Skylanders fan.

MEWTWO MASTER2002 is pricked by several thorns while picking berries.

Demon-oni receives a hatchet from an unknown sponsor.

Speed injures herself.

Non SpecificGuy constructs a shack.

U-Throw pushes Johab001 off a cliff during a knife fight.

JesseMcCloud collects fruit from a tree.

Ryu Myuutsu and Aniny mouse work together for the day.

Violet Smashfan receives clean water from an unknown sponsor.

5 cannon shots can be heard in the distance.

Day 1: Night

MEWTWO MASTER2002 looks at the night sky.

Non SpecificGuy climbs a tree to rest.

Smashoperatingbuddy 123 tries to find other tributes and finds Igzex.

Aniny mouse, The Goldenbrawler, Violet Smashfan, the badlamp, and Ryu Myuutsu crowd around their fire.

Spatman, JesseMcCloud, Jaguar360, and I Hate Usernames tell each other ghost stories to lighten the mood.

Speed climbs a tree to rest.

Skylanders fan looks at the night sky.

LIQUID 12A climbs a tree to rest.

Superior Spider-Mew tries to treat his infection.

Demon-oni screams for help.

U-Throw tends to his wounds.

Day 2

Violet Smashfan chases Smashoperatingbuddy 123.

Jaguar360 convinces The Goldenbrawler to not kill him, only to kill him instead.

Superior Spider-Mew is pricked by several thorns while picking berries.

Speed runs away from I Hate Usernames.

JesseMcCloud runs away from Skylanders fan.

Spatman poisons MEWTWO MASTER2002's drink, but mistakes it for his own and dies.

Aniny mouse explores the arena.

the badlamp, LIQUID 12A, and Igzex search the arena together for other tributes.

Ryu Myuutsu receives fresh food from an unknown sponsor.

Non SpecificGuy tricks Demon-oni into killing U-Throw.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I leave for a two day vacation, and I come back to find I left the Mewtwo social up. I reload it, and see that it had like two million new pages. I thought we had just gotten some Mewtwo News and got excited.

Nope, just the Hunger Games.
Though I am really disappointed that I didn't get a chance to sign up.

Last edited:
NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
FREAK! I GOT IT BACK! ...and I was also wrong about the guy! LOL (what a relief...)
My bad. I'll repost the rest of it tomorrow! xD This is still anyone's game! (unless you're dead.)

Last edited:

Demon-oni

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Thanatos-Demon
3DS FC
0147-1152-7184
Just got back from work. Come back to find out I'm some kind of unfeeling, murderous badass that cries for help in the dead of night. Guess that explains why I play ROB hahaha.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I can't believe I died on the first round.
I did better in another user's game. I think I came 6th and I had killed 5 people before someone blew me up.

Aninymouse

3DS Surfer
3DS FC
3540-0120-0225
I will find all the tributes: Tributes to Miriam Pultro.
Out of sheer boredom, I looked up what Miriam Pultro looks like. In my mind, I kinda figured she'd look like Igzex's avatar: a 110 year old nun. Well, I was surprised to find out she's actually a cutie-pie!

I'd rate her 8/8, would d8.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
By the way going off the hunger games a hair

Tomorrow is the moment of truth for that rumor.

They always announce directs 1 day before they air it.

And as for my status on the tribes

wow i see im still alive

Last edited:

Jaguar360

Smash Lord
NNID
Jaguar360
3DS FC
0516-7348-2137
Day 2

Violet Smashfan chases Smashoperatingbuddy 123.

Jaguar360 convinces The Goldenbrawler to not kill him, only to kill him instead.

Superior Spider-Mew is pricked by several thorns while picking berries.

Speed runs away from I Hate Usernames.

JesseMcCloud runs away from Skylanders fan.

Spatman poisons MEWTWO MASTER2002's drink, but mistakes it for his own and dies.

Aniny mouse explores the arena.

the badlamp, LIQUID 12A, and Igzex search the arena together for other tributes.

Ryu Myuutsu receives fresh food from an unknown sponsor.

Non SpecificGuy tricks Demon-oni into killing U-Throw.
This is the karma I get for stealing that mace from Aninymouse. Sorry buddy.
*dies writhing in pain*

U-Throw

Smash Lord
NNID
GKB21101
Well, the Hunger Games was fun while it lasted for me. I scared Igzex off, pushed Johab001 off a cliff, and received a few minor injuries. And then NonSpecificGuy tricked Demon-oni into killing me. Oh, well, it was still very fun! Also, props to Nonspecific Guy for actually managing to trick somebody into killing a person as likeable and nice as me:p.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
So the topics changed to love all of a sudden, huh?
I just can't imagine myself in a relationship. The idea of it just seems so alien to me. And besides, I think my anti-social tendencies will cause some problems in maintaining one.

I'm probably gonna spend my adulthood in the company of pets.

Last edited:

ThePsychoWolf

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3926-5863-0271
And here I am struggling to admit my love for the one...I well, love.
I understand. I have only professed love to two girls in my life. One is my GF of the past three years. The other completely destroyed me and left me a depressed, emotional wreck for a few years before I managed to pull myself out of it.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Love? Can't say I have much experience being single. Never been on a date either like most of my friends surprisingly (considering our age).

IDK I'm primarily looking for something more than a quick hook up. If I get into a relationship I want it to mean something. HS I thought wasn't the best place, and now that I'm graduating one here at college isn't in the cards. Maybe through work. "shrugs"

JesseMcCloud

AKA Zessei, Herald of Fate
NNID
JesseMcCloud
3DS FC
3652-0660-4917
Love? Can't say I have much experience being single. Never been on a date either like most of my friends surprisingly (considering our age).

IDK I'm primarily looking for something more than a quick hook up. If I get into a relationship I want it to mean something. HS I thought wasn't the best place, and now that I'm graduating one here at college isn't in the cards. Maybe through work. "shrugs"
Can I give you a hundred likes? Because I wholeheartedly agree. People shouldn't date unless they're considering a permanent relationship; and most people don't even know who or what they want to be in their early twenties. Once sex gets involved, children become a distinct possibility, and kids should never be the reason you marry someone.
Confession time: I'm 27 and still a virgin. Couldn't be prouder that when the time comes, I won't have any emotional baggage, and can be completely my wife's.
But that's just me.

NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
Can I give you a hundred likes? Because I wholeheartedly agree. People shouldn't date unless they're considering a permanent relationship; and most people don't even know who or what they want to be in their early twenties. Once sex gets involved, children become a distinct possibility, and kids should never be the reason you marry someone.
Confession time: I'm 27 and still a virgin. Couldn't be prouder that when the time comes, I won't have any emotional baggage, and can be completely my wife's.
But that's just me.
Yeah...I never understood how people could just hook up and actually enjoy themselves. Relationships should only exist if both people are willing to commit...not just use each other for their own greedy benefits.
I...am also a virgin.... I'm the only one when it comes to my friends, too. lol They all think I'm so adorable because of it >.>

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
24 years old, virgin, never been in a relationship. I really don't think that is a big deal even if my parents are trying to push me to find a girlfriend. I would consider asking someone on a date...but I still like someone I met in college who now lives far from me. Plus I don't really know too many people within my local area since I moved back home.

Spirst

I personally am not a virgin but I'm not at all into the whole hookup thing and find it quite dumb. At the moment, I'm in a relationship I'm quite content with and my girlfriend is in the same boat in thinking that hookups are really meh. Commitment is definitely something that both you and your partner should be on equal footing about or the relationship will be shaky. Given my eccentric personality, it's nice to have someone who I feel understands me in that regard. To me, that understanding is infinitely more important than random hookups.

As for the direct, PLSSSS B TRUE AND GIV MYUTU ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
I personally am not a virgin but I'm not at all into the whole hookup thing and find it quite dumb. At the moment, I'm in a relationship I'm quite content with and my girlfriend is in the same boat in thinking that hookups are really meh. Commitment is definitely something that both you and your partner should be on equal footing about or the relationship will be shaky. Given my eccentric personality, it's nice to have someone who I feel understands me in that regard. To me, that understanding is infinitely more important than random hookups.

As for the direct, PLSSSS B TRUE AND GIV MYUTU ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
If the direct is on the 11th, then that means the other leak will also likely be true.
You know, the one that claimed we'll be getting DLC for Smash next year. :3 Also...X2 and Y2 hype!

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I was reading the Assassination Classroom manga, and on chapter 27 Mewtwo makes a cameo. Well, it's a modified shadow of his official art, but it's so obviously him.

Superior Spider-Mew

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MiniRagnarok
The leak will have something going for it if it is on the 11th but it doesn't necessarily mean the whole thing is true right off the bat. Then suddenly relationships are discussed lol

Top Bottom