• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Spoon Sword Social

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I've got an uneasy feeling in my stomach. Something is telling me this is just a prank, but something else is telling me it's real.

It's not fair to mess with my emotions like this.

U-Throw

Smash Lord
NNID
GKB21101
Is anybody else just sitting in front of their computer, constantly refreshing their e-mail in hopes of getting the Mewtwo e-mail? I'll probably be one of the last to get my e-mail when all's said and done, anyway, because I just registered my games a little while ago. Oh, well...

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I didn't register until I got the Wii U version at Christmas, and I still haven't gotten my email for the CDs yet.

Seriously though, Speed, the suspense is killing me! I just can't take it anymore!
I can't think of any way to express my emotions, so...have an emoticon.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

cstonic

NNID
spindashupair
3DS FC
3711-8023-0131
Switch FC
SW-5972-4790-7111
Refreshing my emails lol

Also, im not the only one that saw speed viewing the thread a few seconds ago.....right?

I really need mewtwo

Smashbro596

Smash Ace
I didn't register until I got the Wii U version at Christmas, and I still haven't gotten my email for the CDs yet.

Seriously though, Speed, the suspense is killing me! I just can't take it anymore!
I can't think of any way to express my emotions, so...have an emoticon.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
think you also had to specify your address. i got mine already. was disapointed, so i gave it to my sister.

U-Throw

Smash Lord
NNID
GKB21101
I've got an uneasy feeling in my stomach. Something is telling me this is just a prank, but something else is telling me it's real.

It's not fair to mess with my emotions like this.
One of the only reasons I'm actually believing Speed on this is because she has no history of lying, nor does she seem like the kind of user that would. Plus, I'm so starved for Mewtwo that I'll pretty much believe anything at this point.:laugh:

Also, I wouldn't worry about the gap between e-mails. CDs have to produced and shipped physically, so, naturally, it takes awhile to actually get it shipped, and since that's when they send you the e-mail, it's understandable that there's a large gap between messages.
With Mewtwo, all they have to do is copy and paste the message and type in the codes, and they likely have a machine or computer of some sort that facilitates the process. Obviously, there will be a gap, but I don't think it'll be nearly as large as the gap between CD Shipment e-mails were.

Last edited:

Smashbro596

Smash Ace
One of the only reasons I'm actually believing Speed on this is because she has no history if lying, nor does she seem like the kind of user that would. Plus, I'm so starved for Mewtwo that I'll pretty much believe anything at this point.:laugh:

Also, I wouldn't worry about the gap between e-mails. CDs have to produced and shipped physically, so, naturally, it takes awhile to actually get it shipped, and since that's when they send you the e-mail, it's understandable that there's a large gap between messages.
With Mewtwo, all they have to do is copy and paste the message and type in the codes, and they likely have a machine or computer of some sort that facilitates the process. Obviously, there will be a gap, but I don't think it'll be nearly as large as the gap between CD Shipment e-mails were.
if she would send us some footage of mewtwo in-game then we would probably all believe her. maybe she really had to go to work and couldnt. she did say we will discuss more of this later....

M24S4

Smash Cadet
Wow look how full this thread suddenly becomes.. :p
Also i thought she likes trolling people? :D

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
She could have opened the e-mail, showed us proof with the sender's address, and the message while using photoshop or paint to erase the code to make it look more legit. This is totally a troll to get us hyped and talking. Plus I'm sure Nintendo would have announced it before sending them out.

Smashbro596

Smash Ace
She could have opened the e-mail, showed us proof with the sender's address, and the message while using photoshop or paint to erase the code to make it look more legit. This is totally a troll to get us hyped and talking. Plus I'm sure Nintendo would have announced it before sending them out.
looking over nintendos twitter/fb... they didnt announce when the cds were being shipped. they only sent e-mails.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
If it is a troll, then shame on you, Speed.
You just rose all of my hopes and then crushed them before my eyes.

But if it's real...
OHMYGOSH OHMYGOSH OHMYGOSH
IM GONNA HAVE A FANBOY ATTACK HERE

Last edited:

M24S4

Smash Cadet
looking over nintendos twitter/fb... they didnt announce when the cds were being shipped. they only sent e-mails.
Yes but the cds are only for those with the 2 versions
Even if mewtwo will be available first under the same conditions, in the end it will be an option for everybidy.. besides it's kind of a bigger thing than the cd and i think they would try to make some kind of announcement and advertisement, i mean they will try to maximize their profit

U-Throw

Smash Lord
NNID
GKB21101
Yes but the cds are only for those with the 2 versions
Even if mewtwo will be available first under the same conditions, in the end it will be an option for everybidy.. besides it's kind of a bigger thing than the cd and i think they would try to make some kind of announcement and advertisement, i mean they will try to maximize their profit
While this is true, it's entirely possible that they will make a public announcement later on, when Mewtwo is about to be available to everybody. They're achieving the same results, just a different way.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I'd think we see more people posting about this than Speed if it was actually released.

M24S4

Smash Cadet
While this is true, it's entirely possible that they will make a public announcement later on, when Mewtwo is about to be available to everybody. They're achieving the same results, just a different way.
Yeah but if they would release him before the 31th, then they could try to get some new consuments for one of the versions, i mean there could be some people who don't want to wait any longer and be persuaded by some promtion which should be made as early as possible then

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Okay, Zach, calm down. It's just a prank. If you overreact, it's working on you. Just stay calm. Stay calm....

adfkjeotjaeoitheoathaewoihteaiot

I CANT STAY CALM

I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE
IM GOING SO CRAZY IM TYPING IN ALL CAPS
ARE YOU HAPPY NOW SPEED?

ORVO5

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4785-5813-6727
Must be a joke on Speed's part. I haven't even gotten my cds in yet.. and searching around, no one's gotten their Mewtwo codes either.. Nice try Speed lol.

ORVO5

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4785-5813-6727
I'm sure Speed is just being humorous.

I think we'll get some news either around March 31st or soon after March 31st.

TaichiYaegashi

Smash Ace
After the fairly recent Rayman shenanigans, I'm not believe this one bit....yet.

Gameplay pics/footage first.

cstonic

NNID
spindashupair
3DS FC
3711-8023-0131
Switch FC
SW-5972-4790-7111
NonSpecificGuy and U-Throw like this.

Also, what if Speed never comes back? :c

ThePsychoWolf

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3926-5863-0271
Hey, just passing by:

I'd really like everyone here to take this survey:

http://kwiksurveys.com/s.asp?sid=a7gnh9mh8crd4fc504231

It will only take like 2-3 minutes. I am really curious about certain things and concepts of the human way of thinking and I am interested in seeing the results of this survey. If you have the time to spare please take it :3.
You should have included the remakes in the 'last played' section. I wound up selecting Ruby Sapphire because Alpha Sapphire wasn't an option.

spiderfreak1011

Smash Ace
NNID
spiderfreak1011
3DS FC
3050-8430-0117
Yeah, pretty sure Speed's trolling us. HAHA, very funny. Going to work right afterwards...So legit. : 3

The mark of a troll has branded her.

Top Bottom