• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Spoon Sword Social

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I know a fool-proof way of proving this is true, if it is true, which I'm sure it isn't, but....
I don't think I'll ruin the fun.

Superior Spider-Mew

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MiniRagnarok
....you guys are not going to believe this.... but here's an image... of the starting screen that is...

Now first and foremost.... I can't pick Mewtwo. There was hardly even a download period at all. Maybe he isn't fully released.... If I even hover above his icon, it appears as a blank space.
But anyway...I think a certain someone has a bit of explaining to do....doesn't that Mewtwo icon look a bit familiar?
Speed, you're a cool person and all but people are going to need more proof than using a picture from an already confirmed to be fake leak to convince anyone.

Last edited:
NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
I'm not sure if you photoshopped that yourself or used one of those ArtsyOmni things. Just gonna say, trolling people like this is generally what ruins your reputation. Doing it around those who'd get most excited for it is even worse.

There's the slight chance that this isn't trolling, but for right now I'd recommend admitting that it's fake. The fact that you're playing it off as if it was true makes it even WORSE.

I could care less about Mewtwo other than his copy ability, so do whatever you wanna do. Don't be that person, though :kirby:

also forks are better

#forksocial
Fine, ok. I won't say anything more. Wouldn't want to get in trouble, banned, etc...

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
So we have gotten that desperate for news that someone fakes receiving the codes for a laugh or whatever.

Massive fail.

fail.jpg

I want Mewtwo as much as the next guy, but come on, faking it won't make it any better.

Smashbro596

Smash Ace
im still thinking shes telling the truth. maybe nintendo made a mistake? it happens.
or maybe someone who is very good at hacking conned her...?
i mean until today she hasnt really lied to us and was an active part of our little tribe of mewtwo fans....

Last edited:

Chiroz

Tier Lists? Foolish...
NNID
Zykrex
i believe you. if you were joking you would have came out by now....
Somehow my image of you will now always be that of a loyal puppy dog crying while it runs after it's master's car after being abandoned.

Also 36 people have taken the poll. More people take the poll :D.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
im still thinking shes telling the truth. maybe nintendo made a mistake? it happens.
i mean until today she hasnt really lied to us and was an active part of our little tribe of mewtwo fans....
Occam's Razor says it's probably a prank.

NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
You know, in all honesty, it probably is some sort of scam, hack....etc.
Why would I receive nothing but an image of Mewtwo on the CSS? A smart person would think of this as a fake, that's the thing. I don't blame anyone for not believing me.

Now we wait....

Smashbro596

Smash Ace
Somehow my image of you will now always be that of a loyal puppy dog crying while it runs after it's master's car after being abandoned.

Also 36 people have taken the poll. More people take the poll :D.
*sighs* that.... would be an accurate representation. im a clingy sort.

Why would I receive nothing but an image of Mewtwo on the CSS? A smart person would think of this as a fake, that's the thing. I don't blame anyone for not believing me.

Now we wait....
forgive me but... im an optomist.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chiroz

Tier Lists? Foolish...
NNID
Zykrex

Now we wait....

Ummm, you do realized you said yourself you had the codes, that you were going to use them and described the download process and picking Mewtwo. I don't think saying: "someone sent me just a picture" will cut it.

NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
Ummm, you do realized you said yourself you had the codes, that you were going to use them and described the download process and picking Mewtwo. I don't think saying: "someone sent me just a picture" will cut it.
No one sent me a picture. o.o

spiderfreak1011

Smash Ace
NNID
spiderfreak1011
3DS FC
3050-8430-0117
....you guys are not going to believe this.... but here's an image... of the starting screen that is...

Now first and foremost.... I can't pick Mewtwo. There was hardly even a download period at all. Maybe he isn't fully released.... If I even hover above his icon, it appears as a blank space.
But anyway...I think a certain someone has a bit of explaining to do....doesn't that Mewtwo icon look a bit familiar?
Hmm, weird. I wanna believe you Speed, but that picture is a dead ringer for the one used by the guy who made a Rayman leak. Meh. I still don't hate you tho.

NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
me too. you're alright. we should forget this ever happened. and hey. maybe this will get buried by our constant specculating. then, if you are right, proceed to gloat.
Nah, there's nothing for me to gloat about. If anything, this is a mockery to both me and everyone here. I "may" have Mewtwo's CS icon, but I can't even play as him.

...now if I did have him....

I'd grovel in everyone's envy and jealousy....haha...heehehe....AHAHAHAHHAH!!!! gjiensgjkssdkg

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Gameplay footage or no sell. That's it.

You don't need any more than that to debunk or confirm this.

Just get it over with it and admit the fakeness already, Speed.

Smashbro596

Smash Ace
Nah, there's nothing for me to gloat about. If anything, this is a mockery to both me and everyone here. I "may" have Mewtwo's CS icon, but I can't even play as him.

...now if I did have him....

I'd grovel in everyone's envy and jealousy....haha...heehehe....AHAHAHAHHAH!!!! gjiensgjkssdkg
meh we all have our share of blunders. maybe nintendo sent it too early. or maybe theres a lock on it?

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
I wonder, now that everyone hates me, will NonSpecficGuy still like my posts?
I don't hate you.

But I feel this little stunt is a waste of time if all you're showing is a picture.

I will gladly eat my words if there is gameplay footage.

NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
Now, if the actual art for Mewtwo is identical to the one used in Omni's leak...
We would be owed some explaining from QUITE a few people.
Yeah....if y'all did beliveve what I said, that'd make Omni the big bad liar. Quite a scary claim, isn't it? Perhaps we should just forget all of this- for the time being, of course. Time will solve this mystery. Mewtwo will be here in no time at all.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
I love ya to death, @Speed. But there is one major flaw in your logic. I won't say though, as I'm sure you want to keep this up for a little while longer.;)

Last edited:
NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
I love ya to death, @Speed. But there is one major flaw in your logic. I won't say though, as I'm sure you want to keep this up for a little while longer.;)
If you have something that can debunk what I say, please go ahead and say it.
I'm not lying when I say if the image is the same as the one in Omni's video, then he is up to something.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Yeah....if y'all did beliveve what I said, that'd make Omni the big bad liar. Quite a scary claim, isn't it? Perhaps we should just forget all of this- for the time being, of course. Time will solve this mystery. Mewtwo will be here in no time at all.
Oh, make no mistake, I don't believe a word you said. ;)

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
If you have something that can debunk what I say, please go ahead and say it.
I'm not lying when I say if the image is the same as the one in Omni's video, then he is up to something.
Omni makes every bit of his art in 2-D. Nintendo's official Smash renders are all I'm 3-D. Meaning that, Nintendo had to have just hired him right before his "leak", which isn't very feedable.

Top Bottom