• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Spoon Sword Social

DrRiceBoy

Smash Lord
NNID
ricesenpai
3DS FC
4699-6411-5910
It's okay, Tonic, don't be sad...

To make you feel better, Sonic isn't that bad. To make it fair, let's give Sonic a death that not's too slow. I completely hate his guts, and Sonic deserves to die, but let's make it fast. Fair right? Sonic dies, but dies quickly. A good compromise, so don't feel bad Tonic!
:cheep:

Last edited:

ORVO5

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4785-5813-6727
I just found the page you were looking at on the American website, and also saw this after some clicking around

I don't think you should worry too much. They say there you will get your codes on 15/4, despite saying that the codes will be sent out beginning on the 15/4. By beginning I would gather they mean just when the entire thing starts, nothing more really. :)

I did see this. I don't remember where exactly though, unfortunately as it was a while ago. It could have just been from some random article for all I know. But if the whole 'waves' thing is true, that could happen, buuuut I doubt it.

I think they will just send everything out tomorrow and if worst comes to worst, it'll push over into the 16th. *shrug*
You should be getting the codes before us in PST right? Or did that change? If not, then you better let us know as soon as you get your get your codes :)

godogod

Smash Ace
Someone mentioned this earlier on gamefaqs... It's quite possible that Japan will get it first tomorrow at 11am eastern time( 8am pacific) at the earliest, since they are 16 hours ahead of us. I wonder if they will.

I also wonder if ithe codes and the patch will be released at 12am in the first place.. Didn't past code distributions take days to get to everyone(talking about smash demo and other things)

Chucklesmash

Smash Rookie
NNID
Cufflink
Finally joined the boards after a looong time lurking, figured getting excited for my old main coming back was a good a time as any! Looking to hit the NorCal scene once I figure Mewtwo out a bit and see how I do :)

Mc Mew

Smash Cadet
NNID
Mc_Mew
i can wait i can wait i definitely can wait i can wait I CAN'T WAIT also welcome to smashboards Chucklesmash

Last edited:

Mc Mew

Smash Cadet
NNID
Mc_Mew
sooo close can feel the impact of mewtwos u-air and final smash

DrRiceBoy

Smash Lord
NNID
ricesenpai
3DS FC
4699-6411-5910
We've been waiting 7 years for this guys. He's almost here. The legend is about to awaken once again...

ORVO5

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4785-5813-6727
South Bay Area here, just joined the Norcal community page and am gonna start coming out to tournaments soon I hope!
Awesome! Not particularly into the tournament scene but also thinking about participating once I get Mewtwo down. He's gonna be my one and only main so things are gonna get competitive.. ;]

Sonsa

Smash Champion
GUYS! GUYS THEY GAVE ME MY CODES EARLY! THEY G- nah just kiddin. Anyone else keep having that daydream though?

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Not really 24 hours until 1:00am PST.

:happysheep:

ORVO5

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4785-5813-6727
GUYS! GUYS THEY GAVE ME MY CODES EARLY! THEY G- nah just kiddin. Anyone else keep having that daydream though?
Honestly I'm trying to not think about it because if I do the wait is gonna be even more agonizing..

PS, Dear Sakurai, please send us the codes during the early mornings of the 15th.Thank you please.

Last edited:

SuperNintendoKid

Smash Lord

Its been such a ride for 7 years, I never thought this day would come, I love you guys, your great friends, and I hope we can all make sure Mewtwo doesn't get cut ever again.

Top Bottom