• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Spoon Sword Social

DrRiceBoy

Smash Lord
NNID
ricesenpai
3DS FC
4699-6411-5910
Pardon my ignorance, I haven't been keeping up with the theories, but wouldn't it make more sense to have the downloads arrive earlier in certain parts of the world? I would think it would help with the download times and prevent servers from crashing.

OH and by the way guys, anyone else wonder if Mewtwo will make a cameo in this "battle of the legendaries" movie? For the first time since the first Pokemon movie I'm actually excited to see one - it looks EPIC! (Though odds are slim due to Mew and Mewtwo being featured in other movies already, but wow would that make this movie even more amazing!)

Pretty excited about the movie. Always loved them, still do... even if the newer ones weren't as good as before. As far as I know, Mewtwo or Mew hasn't appeared in any of the promotions. Which is a shame because I wanna see Mewtwo duel it out with Arceus... let's pray that he'll be make an appearance. Mewtwo has only appeared in 2 movies, while Dialga/Palkia has appeared in 3. Why is Dialga/Palkia making an appearance but Mewtwo isn't?! As far as legendaries go, I believe they've appeared in more movies than any other ones. Not to mention Mewtwo is more iconic and popular than Dialga/Palkia combined. No hate to Dialga/Palkia, I actually do love them and don't mind seeing more of them, but if they're gonna be in this movie then I think Mewtwo should too. It's just not fair... Mewtwo was the main star of the first movie!!! Come on!!! :X

Last edited:

Chiroz

Tier Lists? Foolish...
NNID
Zykrex
Ummmm.... Hello?

How can it be 6:00PM in Japan when Australia is 1 hour ahead of them and its not even 7:00PM?

Its only 4:00PM here. That means its 3:00PM in Japan.
Ah my bad. I am in EST time, I am used to being in PT (which is 3 hours difference). I am on vacation right now so when I did the calculation I just looked at the watch and added +16 like I do when with PT time instead of adding only +13 to the EST, my bad :p.

Still the 26 hours is still the time left until patch.

Last edited:

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Ah my bad. I am in EST time, I am used to being in PT (which is 3 hours difference). I am on vacation right now so when I did the calculation I just looked at the watch and added +17 like I do when with PT time instead of adding only + 14 to the EST, my bad :p.

Still the 26 hours is stil
Actually, its 24 and a half hours :p

Last edited:

Metros

Smash Ace
NNID
metros2soul
Ummmm.... Hello?

How can it be 6:00PM in Japan when Australia is 1 hour ahead of them and its not even 7:00PM?

Its only 4:00PM here. That means its 3:00PM in Japan.
I'm guessing for you it's an hour? For Adelaide, it's half hour. Do you have daylight savings where you are?

It's currently 6:00 PM in Japan, 8 more hours until it's the 15th.

I think we won't be receiving any codes for the next 20 hours. By we I mean no one, not even Japan or AU. But if we all received it early it would also fit into my theory. Hopefully we do receive them as early as possible.

You already have to wait anyways. The patch is already confirmed to be late at night for AU and Japan. Even if you get the code right now, you can't download Mewtwo until he is actually patched into the game. That's the confirmed part, the patch, the part that says you have to wait.

My theory is that if Nintendo is making you wait, it's probably for a reason. If my theory is incorrect it just means Nintendo made you wait an extra 14-17 hours for nothing, nil, zitch, nada.
Late at night? Are you sure?

I thought it was from 5.30pm our time (or, between 4 - 6pm at least), going by what it says on the maintenance page. That's ... not late at night lol.

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/netinfo/en_AU/index.html

Personally I think the emails will be sent various times throughout tomorrow, then the patch will follow. They will probably give us the times in the email that they are doing the maintenance.

Last edited:

Chiroz

Tier Lists? Foolish...
NNID
Zykrex
I'm guessing for you it's an hour? For Adelaide, it's half hour.

Late at night? Are you sure?

I thought it was from 5.30pm our time (or, between 4 - 6pm at least), going by what it says on the maintenance page. That's ... not late at night lol.

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/netinfo/en_AU/index.html

Personally I think the emails will be sent various times throughout tomorrow, then the patch will follow. They will probably give us the times in the email that they are doing the maintenance.

Let me correct myself, I didn't mean late at night I mean late, at night. I consider 5:30/6:00 PM nighttime. I also consider it "late" in the day. Commas can kill an argument.

Metros

Smash Ace
NNID
metros2soul
Let me correct myself, I didn't mean late at night I mean late, at night. I consider 5:30/6:00 PM nighttime. I also consider it "late" in the day. Commas can kill an argument.
Oh I see. Just here at those times, it's still fairly light so I don't consider it late XD

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Acording to Serebii, the Mewtwo codes are starting to be distributed in Japan.
They do not have Mewtwo, however, just the codes. Mewtwo won't be available unitl the patch is released.

Daybreak

Busy busy busy~
NNID
DaybreakPlz
3DS FC
1091-8175-8810
Switch FC
SW-6555-9639-6872
It's okay. Just stretch and fix those kinks in your back. Mewtwo will get here when it gets here. Just relax and check your email like a mad man.

ORVO5

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4785-5813-6727
Pretty excited about the movie. Always loved them, still do... even if the newer ones weren't as good as before. As far as I know, Mewtwo or Mew hasn't appeared in any of the promotions. Which is a shame because I wanna see Mewtwo duel it out with Arceus... let's pray that he'll be make an appearance. Mewtwo has only appeared in 2 movies, while Dialga/Palkia has appeared in 3. Why is Dialga/Palkia making an appearance but Mewtwo isn't?! As far as legendaries go, I believe they've appeared in more movies than any other ones. Not to mention Mewtwo is more iconic and popular than Dialga/Palkia combined. No hate to Dialga/Palkia, I actually do love them and don't mind seeing more of them, but if they're gonna be in this movie then I think Mewtwo should too. It's just not fair... Mewtwo was the main star of the first movie!!! Come on!!! :X
There are a number of them that are absent, like Ho Oh and the beast trio, Regis, etc. Who knows, they don't call them teasers for nothing!

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Oh wow, interesting! Nice that those codes are already on their way~

Metros

Smash Ace
NNID
metros2soul
They do not have Mewtwo, however, just the codes. Mewtwo won't be available unitl the patch is released.
Already??

tfw... you get an email from Nintendo and your heart almost stops.. only to find that it's...

Oh well, finally some news! :D :D

Last edited:

DrRiceBoy

Smash Lord
NNID
ricesenpai
3DS FC
4699-6411-5910
That's good news!!! He's so freakin' close... I guess that'll mean the same thing will happen to us. 1:00 AM on the 15th doesn't seem like a stretch.

It's officially the 14th for us PST guys. Tomorrow is the day our lord will rule the world once again... my brethrens, the time has come for us to wreck havoc on this world once again.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Guys I got an email from Nintendo!!!

About my Smash CD!

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Hmm...any details from Japanese players about how many codes? I know smash 3ds demos had extras for friends, and I'm ganna give my 3ds code for Mewtwo to a friend who didn't make it in time, but uh...if they mentioned they got more than one that'd be kinda cooool (but i know its unlikely cause they want people to buy him and stuff)

Last edited:

Chiroz

Tier Lists? Foolish...
NNID
Zykrex
Hmm...any details from Japanese players about how many codes? I know smash 3ds demos had extras for friends, and I'm ganna give my 3ds code for Mewtwo to a friend who didn't make it in time, but uh...if they mentioned they got more than one that'd be kinda cooool (but i know its unlikely cause they want people to buy him and stuff)
It was always only one for 3DS and one for Wii U.

cstonic

NNID
spindashupair
3DS FC
3711-8023-0131
Switch FC
SW-5972-4790-7111
Woah, this is really exciting. Tomorrow will be extremely hype.

Night guys!

Sonsa

Smash Champion
It was always only one for 3DS and one for Wii U.
Yeah, I thought so... Oh well! Just wondering. It's fine, Ill have him on Wii U, buddy will have it on 3ds, sharing the fun makes it funner <3

DrRiceBoy

Smash Lord
NNID
ricesenpai
3DS FC
4699-6411-5910
My heart was played with too... only it literally nearly stopped. Then I realised it was about the CD's...

;________;
It'll be all worth it in the end, my friend. Our tears and broken hearts will be healed once he comes... come already please... ;~;

DrRiceBoy

Smash Lord
NNID
ricesenpai
3DS FC
4699-6411-5910
Question: will Mewtwo codes be distributed through the Primary or Promotion tab in gmail? I need to know which one I'll be refreshing.

Top Bottom