• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Spoon Sword Social

Chiroz

Tier Lists? Foolish...
NNID
Zykrex
I can't stand this....I'll be up all night refreshing my email...I better go to sleep now before it's too late...
Just think about it this way: You can't download him anyways until tomorrow at 4 AM, so it doesn't really matter if you get the mail or not. That might calm yoy down XD.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
What are people going to do if they get their email early? Wait for the update to release so you can actually use your codes?

ThePsychoWolf

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3926-5863-0271
So, I'm debating restarting my Smash 3DS game tomorrow, just to unlock characters with Mewtwo, lol.
But I got it at launch and would kind of like to keep the Milestones of the unlocks and such from Oct. 3rd, to celebrate the only game game I've ever got at launch. Thoughts?

Chiroz

Tier Lists? Foolish...
NNID
Zykrex
What are people going to do if they get their email early? Wait for the update to release so you can actually use your codes?
Is there anything else to do? Probably get a looooot of sleep so you can stay awake for longer once you actually download Mewtwo.

Metros

Smash Ace
NNID
metros2soul
STARE AT THE CODES AND DROOL

....nah j/ks.

Probably wonder how the f*** I'll be able to wait until tomorrow night to use them, and slightly panic that something might go wrong.... or my internet stops working..... oh the horror.

DrRiceBoy

Smash Lord
NNID
ricesenpai
3DS FC
4699-6411-5910
Knowing that we have the codes bring peace to our minds. It's important... if we don't have a peace of mind we're all gonna die.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Ey boys
People in Japan are starting to get their Mewtwo codes
Time to play the music put on the first post of this thread, the Psywreckoning is here :4mewtwo:

And I'll still have no Mewtwo.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Ey boys
People in Japan are starting to get their Mewtwo codes
Time to play the music put on the first post of this thread, the Psywreckoning is here :4mewtwo:

And I'll still have no Mewtwo.
This is the Mewtwo forum, not the :079: forum :troll:

DrRiceBoy

Smash Lord
NNID
ricesenpai
3DS FC
4699-6411-5910
Not Mewtwo related but this track describes how I'm feeling right now... hype. GlitchxCity is so good. :laugh:

Last edited:

godogod

Smash Ace
Acording to Serebii, the Mewtwo codes are starting to be distributed in Japan.
They do not have Mewtwo, however, just the codes. Mewtwo won't be available unitl the patch is released.
7 1/2 more hours until midnight in Japan. I'm guessing by midday afternoon today in the states at least, we'll see footage of Mewtwo. Anybody here living in Japan wanna test the patch and Mewtwo? lol

Igzex

I wish I looked this good with lipstick
Judgement day is finally at hand. I have to hurry for there's a number of strange phases I must go through before I'm prepared for the fair lady's guidance to salvation...

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
So I definitely won't be able to use Mewtwo for god knows how long unless Miracles happen
But that doesn't mean I can't ride the Hype Train!
P R O T O M A N B O Y S
OhwaitIcan'tgetProtomaneither
Uh
N O T H I N G B O Y S
ALL ABOARD.png

Chiroz

Tier Lists? Foolish...
NNID
Zykrex
7 1/2 more hours until midnight in Japan. I'm guessing by midday afternoon today in the states at least, we'll see footage of Mewtwo. Anybody here living in Japan wanna test the patch and Mewtwo? lol

Patch releases in 24;00 hours for everyone. Japan won't be able to play him for 24:00 more hours.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
So here's a discovery I made
Mewtwo codes will be sent by E-Mail
The E-Mail for Mewtwo will be sent to my Sister's E-Mail
Guess what e-mail & password I have saved on my Computer cuz it used to be hers
R E V E N G E B O Y S
:4mewtwo:

Chiroz

Tier Lists? Foolish...
NNID
Zykrex
Think about it guys, right now, Dragonite is flying around the world bringing us our codes so we can all join in playing Mewtwo.

gamer8

Smash Lord
Can I get a link for the official patch time? Zero and Mew2king want to know so they can stream as soon as it's out

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Think about it guys, right now, Dragonite is flying around the world bringing us our codes so we can all join in playing Mewtwo.
If that's the case
Better shoot that Dragonite down once he makes the stop over here
A good Ice Beam oughta do it
>:^)

Although I am going to heal it and send it on it's way once I snag the 3DS Code my Sister is "expecting"
Not that cruel

BlazGreen

Smash Journeyman
This time tomorrow we'll know Mewtwo's victory poses, missing alt colours and most importantly his/her/it's voice. :awesome:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Could you imagine if they made New Island as a stage? Holy s*** that would be epic.

I can only dream.... ;__;

This was honestly the first thing that popped in my head when thinking of what you meant. :dizzy:

MrSmashFour

Smash Journeyman
Someone please tell me I'm wrong but, after converting the times (1 AM pacific time) to my time (BST) it seems to be 9 AM that Mewtwo will be released tomorrow?! Please tell me I've converted it wrong somehow, I have school then! :(

Top Bottom