• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Spoon Sword Social

CeruleanFlow

Smash Cadet
NNID
CeruleanFlow
The codes are currently being e-mailed in Japan, I'm not sure if someone else already said this, but Serebii.net said that they are getting the codes, but they aren't usable until the patch.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
The codes are currently being e-mailed in Japan, I'm not sure if someone else already said this, but Serebii.net said that they are getting the codes, but they aren't usable until the patch.
Yep we know.

And we are 100% sure the USA will get the codes today as well (1 day before the 15th)

Last edited:

Chiroz

Tier Lists? Foolish...
NNID
Zykrex
We already knew they weren't usable 3-4 days ago as Mewtwo isn't in the game code.

This is why I wanted the "When are we getting Mewtwo" post to be updated with that info.

The question is: Is Us getting the codes before the patch? If my theory stands true then yes.

Last edited:

Mc Mew

Smash Cadet
NNID
Mc_Mew
We already knew they weren't usable 3-4 days ago as Mewtwo isn't in the game code.

This is why I wanted the "When are we getting Mewtwo" post to be updated with that info.

The question is: Is Us getting the codes before the patch? If my theory stands true then yes.
i hope we get it around the same time as the patch so we dont have to wait that long

Archimedes

The Rad Simisear
Switch FC
7772-6031-3529
I feel everyone is gonna have a pocket mewtwo. Just because the hype surrounding him. Its affected me as well. I even went and watched the first pokemon movie for the first time since I was a kid because of it.

Mc Mew

Smash Cadet
NNID
Mc_Mew
I feel everyone is gonna have a pocket mewtwo. Just because the hype surrounding him. Its affected me as well. I even went and watched the first pokemon movie for the first time since I was a kid because of it.
nah mewtwo is going to be my main

DrRiceBoy

Smash Lord
NNID
ricesenpai
3DS FC
4699-6411-5910
How can I possibly survive school today? Trick question... I won't be able to. School's gonna be hell...

cstonic

NNID
spindashupair
3DS FC
3711-8023-0131
Switch FC
SW-5972-4790-7111
Im co maining him alongside Sonic and bowser! c:
It will be great

NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
Heh, no codes this morning. Glad I didn't stay up. :/

Edit: Also, I dreamed that we got one last video update before he released, and it turns out that he had his Melee voice clips recycled and updated.

Last edited:

[Streak]

Smash Rookie
NNID
Lividus_Streak
Not knowing the exact time the codes become usable makes me a little antsy, I might be reaching a bit, but I hope it's at midnight.

Malkasaur

Smash Journeyman
If anybody wants to practice the Mewtwo MU when he comes out, my NNID is TheMalkasaur. I'll be on at around 3:00-3:30 PM (depending on when my download finishes). I will NOT do Mewtwo dittos.

How can I possibly survive school today? Trick question... I won't be able to. School's gonna be hell...
Simple, before school, download Mewtwo on your 3DS, and prep the download on your Wii U. When you're at school and you have downtime (such as during lunch), just get your 3DS out and practice with Mewtwo.

Hang on. Where do you input the codes?
The E-Shop. Where else?

NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
If anybody wants to practice the Mewtwo MU when he comes out, my NNID is TheMalkasaur. I'll be on at around 3:00-3:30 PM (depending on when my download finishes). I will NOT do Mewtwo dittos.
So, you're saying you're the only one who can use Mewtwo...?
Uh, yeah...no thanks.

Chiroz

Tier Lists? Foolish...
NNID
Zykrex
Not knowing the exact time the codes become usable makes me a little antsy, I might be reaching a bit, but I hope it's at midnight.
We do know the exact time, we've known for about 3 days.

Why do people not read the thread :'(.

Codes will be usable in exactly 17 hours.

Last edited:

Malkasaur

Smash Journeyman

So midnight West Coast time? That's 3AM for me. DAMN YOU CALIFORNIA! DAMN YOU!

Chiroz

Tier Lists? Foolish...
NNID
Zykrex
So midnight West Coast time? That's 3AM for me. DAMN YOU CALIFORNIA! DAMN YOU!
1 AM PT, 4 AM EST.

That's Nintendo's own estimated "finish" hour for applying the patch. It might end slightly before that as companies normally schedule some "extra leeway" in case something goes wrong while updating.

Last edited:

Malkasaur

Smash Journeyman
1 AM PT, 4 AM EST. That's Nintendo's own estimated "finish" hour for applying the patch. It might end slightly before that as companies normally schedule some "extra leeway" in case something goes wrong while updating.
Oh, well still, DAMN YOU CALIFORNIA! DAMN YOU!

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
I'll just have the codes + patch when I wake up tomorrow, which is pretty nice.

[Streak]

Smash Rookie
NNID
Lividus_Streak

Oh okay, thanks. Sorry, I didn't think to check previous posts, this threads pretty long. ;~;

C_Swirl

Smash Apprentice
NNID
C_Swirls
3DS FC
3583-1148-6789
@ Chiroz Chiroz , I actually saw a video of yours where you Hydro pump gimped another Greninja.
Was pretty funny.

Malkasaur

Smash Journeyman
So everyone is just gonna do Mewtwo dittos then?. K have fun with that. Mewtwo dittos are stupid...

Last edited:

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
I live in Sweden, so I get the patch at 10 AM.

NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
So everyone is just gonna do Mewtwo dittos then?. K have fun with that. Mewtwo dittos are stupid...

Sorry, but I'm confused about your statement. What better way to learn different things about Mewtwo, then to play people who use him as well? We'll be teaching each other new things as we play.

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Really hyped that Mewtwo is going to be available in less than 24 hours.

Also really glad that the means of obtaining him doesn't involve leaving the game on for 20 hours. :mewtwomelee::mewtwomelee::mewtwomelee::mewtwomelee::mewtwomelee::mewtwomelee::mewtwomelee::mewtwomelee::mewtwomelee::mewtwomelee::mewtwomelee::mewtwomelee::mewtwomelee::mewtwomelee::mewtwomelee::mewtwomelee::mewtwomelee::mewtwomelee::mewtwomelee::mewtwomelee::mewtwomelee::mewtwomelee::mewtwomelee::mewtwomelee::mewtwomelee::mewtwomelee::mewtwomelee::mewtwomelee::mewtwomelee::mewtwomelee::mewtwomelee::mewtwomelee::mewtwomelee::mewtwomelee::mewtwomelee:

Last edited:
Top Bottom