• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Spoon Sword Social

Range

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2079-7847-2811
20 hours and 35 minutes until Mewtwo patch is over.

At this time tomorrow, I may see the character selects screen, bathed in glory at Mewtwo's majestic return.

So, so, soon.

MrSmashFour

Smash Journeyman
Made a compromise with the school to go in later, my new question is this: AAHHH HOW AM I GONNA SLEEP TONIGHT?!

MrSmashFour

Smash Journeyman
eat a ton of candy/suger to get a sugar rush then crash

Lol! Also, I assume these codes currently being sent out are in waves, right? If they're doing it by location, when would you guys guess the EU (more specifically the UK) would be getting the codes?

Mc Mew

Smash Cadet
NNID
Mc_Mew
Lol! Also, I assume these codes currently being sent out are in waves, right? If they're doing it by location, when would you guys guess the EU (more specifically the UK) would be getting the codes?
probaly near the same time as us gets the codes

Mc Mew

Smash Cadet
NNID
Mc_Mew
whats funny im getting mkx but tbh i only preorder it so i have something to do for the day before mewtwo but its BARELY WORKING IM IMPATIENT AS f*** COME ON TIME GO BY FASTER PLEASE:sadeyes:

Last edited:

thebadlamp

Smash Apprentice
NNID
thebadlamp2
3DS FC
0963-0296-0917
So... Tomorrows the big day huh?
You guys probably don't consider me a regular, but I am in spirit.
Despite me having my occasional post here I want you guys to know that I have almost read every single post made in this thread and the previous.
You guys (and Mewtwo) are the sole reason I joined Smashboards.
The reason I love Mewtwo so much goes back a long way.
Back when I was much younger I watched my older brother play Melee. From what I can remember Mewtwo wasn't unlocked.
The Brother previously mentioned was also the one who got me into Pokémon when I was 5, he told me all about it and showed me Mewtwo, he even set him as the the computer's background. From that day Mewtwo was my favorite Pokémon ever. My love for Mewtwo was only got bigger when I managed to pick out a copy of Mewtwo Strikes Back at Video Easy.

I almost forgot about Melee when I bought my own copy of Brawl somtime in 2008, I loved all the characters, the story mode was fun and I loved battling my little brother and my friends.
But then came the day I unlocked every character, I started looking on the Internet how to play as Master Hand, Tabuu, Rayquaza, etc. All these searches were in vain as there was no way to do it without hacking my Wii, but I kept trying.
One day I found out that I could play as Mewtwo and I got so excited, I was looking everywhere about how to unlock him in Brawl. One day I found the copy of Melee that my older brother used to play, while I did get super excited that I was finally able to play as Mewtwo I quickly relised I didn't have a GameCube (I was dumb and had no idea the Wii had backwards compatibility.)
I tried playing on my cousins Gamecube but he lent it to a friend and basically nothing happened for a few years.

Until Super Smash Brothers For Wii U and 3DS were annouced at E3 2011, even back then I was sure he'd get in.
Now, let's skip to E3 2013, I saw the New Smash Bros. Trailer first thing in the morning. I was so excited, still being sure he'd get in. I waited a full year before I started speculation about how he'd be, watching all the directs the day they came out, getting super hyped. Then the Greninja trailer happened, I won't go in to too much detail I just had the standard "OHHHHH YEESSSS ITS MEWTWO!" I never thought that Mewtwo and Greninja couldn't coexist though.
Two weeks before E3 2015 I found this thread and made an account a few days after E3, I read every post I could and still do.
However before E3 I had a $5 bet with my friend that Mewtwo would get in.
I taunted him with our "facts" or at least that's what I believed.
The 3DS version came out and no Mewtwo. I told my friends to wait for the Wii U version to be released and mabye he'd be released then, they didn't believe me but waited anyway.
Come the fateful day of the 50 fact extravaganza which happened to fall on a school day, where we had assembly in the morning and had absolutly no chance to watch it, as we left the building I said to him "Wouldn't it be cool if they had the Bowser Jr. trailer, the camera zooms in at a shadow on the moon revealing it to be Mewtwo?" He thought it would be cool, but there was no way of it happening, I thought that aswell (sadly.) We got to Class and started watching the Direct, We were half way through and it started at target blast. I was VERY Unexpirianced when it came to secretly using your device in class, so every time somthing cool came up I'd overreact by vigorously tapping his shoulder.

...Then it came to Mewtwo, the sound was off, but as soon as I saw that foot render I knew who it was.
Sadly though I over reacted too much and really started motioning my friend to watch, however the teacher saw us and asked us to close it just before the confirmation. We acted like we weren't on anything but that only lasted a minuete. My friend was slightly ****** at me for ruining Mewtwo's comformation. We told my other friend and non of them believed me until class was over.

Most memorable school moment I've ever had.

G-Guy

Smash Ace
NNID
G-Guy1990
Not only am I hyped for the update because it's including Mewtwo, but I am also curious about the new gameplay tweaks.

...still, Mewtwo is the main reason for the hype :D guess who's goin' to bed extra early, today!

Smog Frog

Smash Lord
school will numb 7 hours of the wait...i just hope 7th grade doesnt fail me on this important day, its been fun the rest of the year

Last edited:

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
Is it bad that I'm actually not excited right now?

As happy as I am about Mewtwo... why does he have to be released on the due date of a major assignment worth 10% of my Spanish 101 grade?!

Mc Mew

Smash Cadet
NNID
Mc_Mew
someone command your dialga to speed up time

Last edited:

Strider_Bond00J

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-2525-8699-9095
On the school topic, I've been busy spending most of my holidays on two big projects (Visual Art and Industrial Tech - Multimedia) with small breaks for 1V1 For Glory every now and then. Good luck to all fellow students around the world!

someone command your dialga to speed up time
I'll take the Inverted Song of Time over Song of Double Time any day. :p

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I don't think the Eshop will crash tomorrow. The Mewtwo distribution is limited only to people who have both the Wii U and 3DS versions for now, so that'll probably limit how many people are rushing to get the patch downloaded.
As happy as I am about Mewtwo... why does he have to be released on the due date of a major assignment worth 10% of my Spanish 101 grade?!
Finish it early.

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
Tomorrow is gonna be an insane day in terms of activity.

CryoGX

Smash Journeyman
NNID
CryoGX
ぼくはとてもハイツですねえ!
(I'm really hyped!!)

...Fun fact of the day, I'm enrolled in a Japanese class at this school. :3

Last edited:

Mc Mew

Smash Cadet
NNID
Mc_Mew
if they make a mewtwo amiibo im getting it in the first week if not day 1 and naming it xd0002 and make its color the reverse color pallet. ps xd0001 shadow lugia was a flip flopped lugia lugia: white/blue xd0001:midnight blue/white

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Oh and i heard codes are getting sent 1 day early

When i spot mine i'm going to post a picture of them

(Censoring the codes of coarse) (get your own codes for short.)

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
If you forget me on your posts with a lot of people, I will call upon the Gods (Mods) amd will have them banhammer you so bad that not even @Thor can save you.

King of Mew2s has spoken!

cstonic

NNID
spindashupair
3DS FC
3711-8023-0131
Switch FC
SW-5972-4790-7111
If you forget me on your posts with a lot of people, I will call upon the Gods (Mods) amd will have them banhammer you so bad that not even @Thor can save you.

King of Mew2s has spoken!
Who said Thor was a god? I know it wasnt Plup.

Wait til he wins a nat :^)

Top Bottom