• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Spoon Sword Social

Malkasaur

Smash Journeyman

Sorry, but I'm confused about your statement. What better way to learn different things about Mewtwo then to play people who use him as well? We'll be teaching each other new things as we play.
Doesn't change the fact that Mewtwo Dittos suck.

Metros

Smash Ace
NNID
metros2soul
Welp ;__;

This is it!

In less than 24 hours, Mewtwo will be back in our lives. I'm going to be so jittery and anxious at work in the morning, and then my heart will be racing like mad when I check my emails. I hope the codes are there. :D :D :D

See you at Mewtwo Destination!

Edit: Ugh, not this guy again....

Last edited:
NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
Welp ;__;

This is it!

In less than 24 hours, Mewtwo will be back in our lives. I'm going to be so jittery and anxious at work in the morning, and then my heart will be racing like mad when I check my emails. I hope the codes are there. :D :D :D

SO CLOSE!!! UGHHHH!!!!

Chiroz

Tier Lists? Foolish...
NNID
Zykrex
Really hyped that Mewtwo is going to be available in less than 24 hours.

Also really glad that the means of obtaining him doesn't involve leaving the game on for 20 hours. :mewtwomelee::mewtwomelee::mewtwomelee::mewtwomelee::mewtwomelee::mewtwomelee::mewtwomelee::mewtwomelee::mewtwomelee::mewtwomelee::mewtwomelee::mewtwomelee::mewtwomelee::mewtwomelee::mewtwomelee::mewtwomelee::mewtwomelee::mewtwomelee::mewtwomelee::mewtwomelee::mewtwomelee::mewtwomelee::mewtwomelee::mewtwomelee::mewtwomelee::mewtwomelee::mewtwomelee::mewtwomelee::mewtwomelee::mewtwomelee::mewtwomelee::mewtwomelee::mewtwomelee::mewtwomelee::mewtwomelee:
Well, we don't have a confirmation on whether he's unlocked or not, and Sakurai does like to play games with his fans....

ORVO5

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4785-5813-6727
Maybe I expected people who wanted to get good with Mewtwo? There's only so much you can learn about a character in dittos.
Well he's about to be released. And we're all excited about Mewtwo. We all want to play him. If you're looking for a sparring partner that's not Mewtwo, you're looking in the wrong place.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I registered well before the 31st of March for this (back in December as a matter of fact).

A lot of people are going to be selling their Mewtwo download codes for the $$$ though. I bet theirs going to be some that would get away with selling their codes for hundreds of dollars lol.

Well, we don't have a confirmation on whether he's unlocked or not, and Sakurai does like to play games with his fans....
Don't tease me man! I don't want to live the horrors of leaving my game on for 20 hours :urg::urg::urg::urg::urg:

Last edited:

Malkasaur

Smash Journeyman
I wouldn't care if Mewtwo is a locked character. If Sakurai makes Mewtwo's customs locked, I'm gonna flip.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

#MewTomorrow

Really looking forward to how he'll play.

Malkasaur

Smash Journeyman
I registered well before the 31st of March for this (back in December as a matter of fact).

A lot of people are going to be selling their Mewtwo download codes for the $$$ though. I bet theirs going to be some that would get away with selling their codes for hundreds of dollars lol.
If they do, it's not gonna last long. Remember, it wont be long until the rest of the people get Mewtwo for $1.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Welp ;__;

This is it!

Edit: Ugh, not this guy again....

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Or 5 dollars if your getting him on both versions.

And in my case, that includes taxes as well :c

Last edited:

Metros

Smash Ace
NNID
metros2soul
I'm off to bed. It's been a fun roller coaster ride of suspense/drama/devastation/joy/fear/disbelief with you all. But we made it!

Even more fun times ahead. I can't wait to see Mewtwo's sm4sh potential. This is going to be great. HE'S going to be great!

HYPE

:4mewtwo::4mewtwo::4mewtwo::4mewtwo::4mewtwo::4mewtwo::4mewtwo::4mewtwo::4mewtwo::4mewtwo:

Night guys.

NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
Last edited:

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
I'm gonna play a ton of Mewtwo with my friend. Both of us know a lot characters, so it should be good knowledge.

Red-Ruby

Smash Cadet
Even though I'm 100% sure I registered everything correctly.. I'm so scared my codes won't be sent for some reason xd

MrSmashFour

Smash Journeyman
I swear, tonight is gonna be like the night before Christmas when you're about 7 years old. Sleep is impossible.

Even though I'm 100% sure I registered everything correctly.. I'm so scared my codes won't be sent for some reason xd
Same here, I look on Club Nintendo and it says everything's all done right, but I'm STILL worried lol.

Last edited:
Top Bottom