• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Spoon Sword Social

NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
Even though I'm 100% sure I registered everything correctly.. I'm so scared my codes won't be sent for some reason xd
Yeah, seriously.
Do you realize just how awful it would be to not receive them when you actually did register both of your games?
I think I would cry...

Last edited:

MrSmashFour

Smash Journeyman
Until someone gets photo evidence of getting the codes.[/quote]

a CENSORED photo mind you.

D

Deleted member

Holy sh*t my 3DS can connect to my school wifi on campus and all this time I didn't think it could.

Mewtwo at 4 AM tomorrow?

HYPE.

(Yes I get up at 4 AM, but I go to sleep at around 9~)

MrSmashFour

Smash Journeyman
I keep seeing the (1) on my e-mail tab I have open and (my body is) ready, but it's just people messaging me on facebook!

Spirst

Whew, this talk about possibly not receiving the codes lead me to check club nintendo three times just to be sure my stuff was registered. Would've been nasty if I saw I forgot to register one of the versions.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Hey guys, I updated my signature! ^-^
Opinions, please? :)
Lucina looks oh so cute as always, Dark Pit looks like he's lost a bit of edge but still fine and Dr Mario looks perfect.
"Hmm how-a do I-a make this-a Angel look less-a... Edgy?"

MrSmashFour

Smash Journeyman
Lol I JUST noticed how much pages this thread has now O_O I remember the day of the direct everyone was talking about if the thread would reach 100 pages before the direct...now we're at page 226, less than 2 weeks afterwards!

Spirst

So I read this: https://sourcegaming.wordpress.com/2015/04/13/the-definitive-unused-fighters-list-in-smash/

I noticed this particular part.
Of the characters with leftover data, Mewtwo,Roy and Dixie arguably had the most work done on them. Roy has a unique victory fanfare while Mewtwo had a unique victory fanfare and a Wii remote sound.
Seeing as how he's back now, it seems like he could actually have a unique theme as was speculated before. However though, there are references to multiple victory fanfares that ended up being the same in the final release (like PT/Jigglypuff) so who knows. Just something to think about.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
So I read this: https://sourcegaming.wordpress.com/2015/04/13/the-definitive-unused-fighters-list-in-smash/

Seeing as how he's back now, it seems like he could actually have a unique theme as was speculated before. However though, there are references to multiple victory fanfares that ended up being the same in the final release (like PT/Jigglypuff) so who knows. Just something to think about.
PLZ! I don't like the pokemon victory theme

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
PLZ! I don't like the pokemon victory theme
They should've gotten X/Y's.

Every character in Brawl was going to have one but it was scrapped. And why go through all that time making another one?

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703

Same, they should make it unique like how Bowser's fanfare is a lot different from the standard Mario one.

If Roy gets in, i'd like to see him use his Brawl fanfare as well. Him and Mewtwo were the two characters that I really missed from Brawl so it would be epic to see both of them return to the game.

kirby3021

Smash Journeyman
Judgment day is almost upon us. Are you prepared for the wrath that will soon be poured out upon the battlefield?

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
What if Mewtwo's victory theme was some arrangement of the score from the First Movie?

I would be so happy
The score that plays when he's wrecking havoc on all the PKMN? I would freaking love that lol. Not only would that be nostalgic but it would also be badass as well.

Red-Ruby

Smash Cadet
Let's play a little game, tell me what you want for:
the voice:
the remaining colours:
his victory theme:
tier placement:
customs:
or whatever you want!

NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC