• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
Theo, you obsessed freak ;)
Rhan, she said jiggs or peach. lolz. camp camp camp. I'll get her to pick up ganon too tho Lmfao
tell her that jiggs and peach are boring and make the game less fun, falcon and ganon are the most fun and respected characters...

also tell her that all girls main jiggs or peach and shes not like the rest... (no pun intended)

get at the female ganon main

also also,
wtf do u mean im obsessed? obsessed over what, exactly?

Shaeman111

Smash Ace
Theo.. thats a brilliant idea. Falcon! YES. YES! she will make me show her my moves... (no pun intended?)
btw i lol'd at the rest pun. You're obsessed with anything japanese ;D

Rhan. Nice spoiler. Jiggz maybe. It is pretty boring though.

Okay, Jiggz falcon, or Ganon peach

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
Theo.. thats a brilliant idea. Falcon! YES. YES! she will make me show her my moves... (no pun intended?)
btw i lol'd at the rest pun. You're obsessed with anything japanese ;D

Rhan. Nice spoiler. Jiggz maybe. It is pretty boring though.

Okay, Jiggz falcon, or Ganon peach
...just cuz i can read it? no fair...

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
@SoVA: My shoutout to you guys will be in your thread.

You're all way better than you were at HERB 2(not that you were bad then). Good stuff. I can't wait to see you guys get even better!

Also for Toasty:

You're too helpful man. Props to you for being awesome.

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
Theo, you obsessed freak ;)
Rhan, she said jiggs or peach. lolz. camp camp camp. I'll get her to pick up ganon too tho Lmfao
GANON?! A female Ganon Would be the most scariest thing i will ever see in my life. Inb4jokes Also That picture shaden I lol'd I'd eat that ceral though I would suffer a Gigantic Warlock punch in the mouth or something. I swear if she picks up ganon I might quit smash in general... Maybe.. But as for Jiggs, I would just forfeit the match and Accept being sent to losers. Peach Well If she is gonna try Peach she needs to learn Float cancel, Turnip faces/damages, Buffering Her f-smash and the washing machine. More focused on that Washing machine. Peach isn't too hard to pick up she just takes time to Master. Aside from just CC to d-smash all day. I wouldn't mind teaching some Peach tricks But seeing how its shaden He won't let me teach her :3.

Batmansince1939

Smash Journeyman
well guys from PA we made our first stop in Staunton VA just bc i got some family here and figured we could prepare just a little bit more before we leave the ec..... woah man teach her Zelda....ppl forget about that chick

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
well guys from PA we made our first stop in Staunton VA just bc i got some family here and figured we could prepare just a little bit more before we leave the ec..... woah man teach her Zelda....ppl forget about that chick
But zelda is terribad. Unless your Darkmusician. Or something like that.

Shaeman111

Smash Ace
There was an amazing zelda at pound. He took so many rounds off some falco player. then he went on to **** my fox n falco.
but my link was so on point. PC Chris was the only that owned my link ;P

and no pitzer, you can't teach her. You already friend like half of my best friends on facebook. Wierdo.

rhan

Smash Hero
Zelda is bottom tier for a reason gaiz....

But Zelda would fit the relationship. ^_^

Link = Shaden
Zelda = Mae

She's a Zelda main Shaden. No excusses!

Batmansince1939

Smash Journeyman
Zelda is bottom tier for a reason gaiz....

But Zelda would fit the relationship. ^_^

Link = Shaden
Zelda = Mae

She's a Zelda main Shaden. No excusses!
agreed and if she ever has to press dowb B then so be it =P

but yea that be crazy for her to be playing both charcters and switching between them in a match

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
I am pretty sure I am going to HERB. I have a car so I can help carpool people.

Is there anything going on in SOVA this weekend/soon? I met a few of you at POUND but I wanna introduce myself to the rest of SOVA. :)

CStick

Smash Lord
Not sure if I'm able to smash tomorrow, guys.

If I do, it'll be earlier than usual (like starting at 1-2pm)

I'll let ya know later tonight

JWolf

Smash Cadet
Let me do my sova shoutouts as drunk/tired I was as the rest of my pound 4 shoutouts were. I wanted to put them where I know you guys would see them, hence I'm in the sova thread haha.

Malco- Teammates for life. I don't quit smash till you do. Deal? You already know my viewpoint to where we are at, so I don't need to say much other than I'm always down to practice as long as you are.
J-ray- I'm sure Malco talked to you. We can do it. Lets start asap.
Oro?- Wish you would have entered. Stop being so tight on money, if you play enough, it will pay itself back to you. Plus, lucky uses your tag, I know you dislike that. Become the real (2nd) oro?
S-man- I need to play you more, a lot more. Everytime I play you I'm soo tired or out of it I never can try my bestest. From now on we need to play as much as we can as soon as we can.
Rhan- Didn't get to play you at all. That's a problem. Matches ASAP. Stop saying you are going to jail, you will get out of that ticket, just be confident. I feel I can get out of my alcohol charge, so you can definitly get out of a speeding ticket.
The Doug- No matches? Really? Thanks for cheering me on in my third pool, sorry to disappoint everyone =/. I definitly wanted to be in this video- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-D0rdMfaWHw even though I am at 2:44 <3
C-Stick- Keep up with sheik. You can be mad good with her I know it. I will always see you as a ganon player though.
I.V- Good matches, what little we played. NC has done you good. Keep it up!
CNU- Good ****, didn't play yall at all, another problem. Schoolie, Be gay, Play JIGGS! I need the practice! haha
Ether- WHERE ARE YOU AT? WHERE YOU AT?

D0N

Smash Ace
I talked briefly about playing melee with Toasty last night, and then I had a dream Ether was teaching me how to play marth... Except whenever I played Ether he picked some rediculous character who lived to like 700% and killed you with 2 throws.

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757

J!Ray

Smash Rookie
so no fest?????
jwulf- yurp i got the rundown on everything. WE CAN DO IT!!!. we just got to do some crazy intense training. and another thing if scoob goes to herb 3 n needs a partner im there cause i dont think rich is going and i need a partner.

Shaeman111

Smash Ace
I posted that **** link first :/

Ether <3. If you have teams there you know who you want as a partner :D
Yup. me or jwulf <3

Let me do my sova shoutouts as drunk/tired I was as the rest of my pound 4 shoutouts were. I wanted to put them where I know you guys would see them, hence I'm in the sova thread haha.

S-man- I need to play you more, a lot more. Everytime I play you I'm soo tired or out of it I never can try my bestest. From now on we need to play as much as we can as soon as we can.
Rhan- Didn't get to play you at all. That's a problem. Matches ASAP. Stop saying you are going to jail, you will get out of that ticket, just be confident. I feel I can get out of my alcohol charge, so you can definitly get out of a speeding ticket.

I.V- Good matches, what little we played. NC has done you good. Keep it up!
And dont forget crews ;P

D0N

Smash Ace
For all whos interested im trying to Start a brawl+ Fest at my house on the 29th at 4 at my house here in hampton Door fee is 5 dollars Winner takes the entire door fee amounted. Also ive Made a facebook group for those who have facebook http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=254807998417&ref=mf check it out
Any chance of you changing that to just brawl? The scene in this area is like melee >> brawl >> brawl+.

Or maybe brawl and brawl+?

hikuson

Smash Rookie
Any chance of you changing that to just brawl? The scene in this area is like melee >> brawl >> brawl+.

Or maybe brawl and brawl+?
Yeah i could make it regular brawl, it was just a couple people in my area were saying itd be decent if instead of slow brawl it was brawl+ but yeah man if thats what appeals the most

Top Bottom