• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

CStick

Smash Lord
we all knew since we first met them at DEscendency. I think if you listen closer to Tope and Ether's CNU finals set, you can hear O-NO going "Dude, that mom who dropped off Shaeman and Crystalnite...I would so hit it"

O-NO is still the funniest man in SoVA by a mile, lol

with that in mindToasty: you should soooo post 'Falcon Hero'. It's been sitting around for three years. post it up, lol.

Shaeman111

Smash Ace
anyone down for smash at my place on Thursday?
Yes, Yes i am.

dude, my mom is totally out of ur league
Theo.. I'd hit it. (quote from brandon) [/incest]

Wow, Theo I just lol'd irl and a tear came out of my eye..
i know, isn't theo great? i found him first :D

LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!

I envy your sense of humor now! You're second funniest guy in the crew. 1st is KP obviously.

But I'm going to see an old friend...
Old friend. You loser, what about melee? you suck. you was supposed to put the crew b4 girls. gah forget u. we got pitzer. he obviously doesnt need girls to be amazing.

what about me, Theo? am I good enough?

I heard a long time ago that she's ****in HOT XD
I think you're hearing about my mom. <.<;

we all knew since we first met them at Descendency. I think if you listen closer to Tope and Ether's CNU finals set, you can hear O-NO going "Dude, that mom who dropped off Shaeman and Crystalnite...I would so hit it"

O-NO is still the funniest man in SoVA by a mile, lol
I... think i remember that

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
i cannot beLIEVE u remember that ****.

Stars would be so much better by now if we had started attending events back then.

...but i dont blame my mom. **** was kinda sketch, but now that ive been around for a bit, i know it was legit.

rhan

Smash Hero
Toasty: You're definitely thinking about Shaeman's mom..... He's been hearing that for years from everyone around him. I'm guilty of saying it...... to his face.

Shaden: Melee is tempting.... but so is getting my **** pulled... Can she chill with us if we decide to leave her house? I would like both simultaneously if possible.

Shaeman111

Smash Ace
yea she can come here
moms bein a lot nicer lately. or we can go wherever idc.
wait i hope u mean chill with her and melee simultaneously.
u aint doin any of that **** around me >_> just lock my door and use a towel when ur done. i got lickable massage oil if that helps

rhan

Smash Hero
yea she can come here
moms bein a lot nicer lately. or we can go wherever idc.
wait i hope u mean chill with her and melee simultaneously.
u aint doin any of that **** around me >_> just lock my door and use a towel when ur done. i got lickable massage oil if that helps
Why..... THE F.UCK........ is that in your house....?

D0N

Smash Ace
So I just saw that a Don is a yakuza boss from watching an anime

completely unintended...

rhan

Smash Hero
because s-man knows how to please the ladies!!!!...because that's what his mom keeps in stock sonnnnn

but yo I've never met this mysterious mother that I shall most definitely have to charm ;)

moms LOVE me ^_^
Having Toasty as a step dad? Can you say.....

EPIC?!??!?!

So I just saw that a Don is a yakuza boss from watching an anime

completely unintended...
You didn't know what a Don was until now?

A Don is basically the head of the Mafia. Yakuza's are just the Japanese Mafia.

CStick

Smash Lord
I actually fully intended to post it up after I posted all the Pound videos [which just finished processing on youtube today!] so I could maximize the exposure XD
stop bull****ing and do it xD. People must hear the inner-most spiritual essence of the Falcon.

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
Falcon eh? I'm in. :) I also love SoVa, I'm free friday. I also have been playing TvC for about 5 hours. I need to get back into melee... lol.

Edit: The Epitimy(spelling) of Manliness a Falcon vid?

rhan

Smash Hero
It was the first round of the team battle though. And I suck at Tekken. You still butt hurt! It's adorable. :chuckle:

rhan

Smash Hero
DJ - Word? Then whos PSP am I using at this moment? :confused:

Alex - My Roger beat your Lili. It speaks for itself.

rhan

Smash Hero
u admitted to me that was ur cousin's :)

and got 'em! but let's friendly lots at herb
You got no one cause I was playing along with it.... lol

It's my brothers. And I got like a 3% chance on going to HERB. :(

Edit: Cell isn't with me ATM (To the people to text/call me).

D0N

Smash Ace
Hey famous any way you can send some of your replays to me? im trying to do a highlight vid type thing. Even if you just send the replay codes that works

CStick

Smash Lord
Melee at my place (1817 Haverhill Dr Virginia Beach 23456) tomorrow (Thursday): 4pm til whenever people want to leave. Please bring a TV or two (and a cube or two) if possible

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
Melee at my place (1817 Haverhill Dr Virginia Beach 23456) tomorrow (Thursday): 4pm til whenever people want to leave. Please bring a TV or two (and a cube or two) if possible
what he means is BRING TVs OR ELSE THERE WILL ONLY BE ONE!!!

the last thing u want is to be waiting 10 minutes for a turn in c-stick's cold garage

edit: also, duke basketball games are maad hype

Famous

Smash Champion
Hey famous any way you can send some of your replays to me? im trying to do a highlight vid type thing. Even if you just send the replay codes that works
The replays had certain codes enabled like, infinite replay time and no tripping...When you try to play these replays on a Wii without the codes, it freezes up.

I can still send you them if you wanna still try though...

If not then you can record them off my will

Top Bottom