• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

CStick

Smash Lord
what he means is BRING TVs OR ELSE THERE WILL ONLY BE ONE!!!

the last thing u want is to be waiting 10 minutes for a turn in c-stick's cold garage

edit: also, duke basketball games are maad hype
I'll have the mega-lantern on in advance. It won't be bad this time. I figured out how to use it without phucking burning the house down.

D0N

Smash Ace
The replays had certain codes enabled like, infinite replay time and no tripping...When you try to play these replays on a Wii without the codes, it freezes up.

I can still send you them if you wanna still try though...

If not then you can record them off my will
If you send the replays with the codes used then that works. Basically what im going to do is put them on megaupload in a zip file and ask for them to be uploaded BY ONE OF THESE GUYS

Not uploaded to youtube, just uploaded to megaupload as mp4 files.

Famous

Smash Champion
If you send the replays with the codes used then that works. Basically what im going to do is put them on megaupload in a zip file and ask for them to be uploaded BY ONE OF THESE GUYS

Not uploaded to youtube, just uploaded to megaupload as mp4 files.
Ok, I'll upload them when I get home

?So yea, I'm back into graphics and stuff >.>

Before

After

D0N

Smash Ace
OK GUYS! LOOK!

Im gonna throw a tourney at ODU sometime soon. I have 2 ideas in mind:

1. Brawl singles and brawl doubles...

or

2. Melee singles and brawls singles

I would actually prefer to do option number 2, but this will only be possible if someone from the melee side helps me out with stuff (seeding brackets, calling out matches if im busy, etc.).

If option #2 happens, then if time permits we can do a BRAWL v MELEE CREW BATTLE!!! 2 crews form and play crews for each game (3 stocks for each game). The crew that takes the most stocks in the end (combining both game's stocks) wins bragging rights/ a prize. I'll throw a bigger tourney for the winning game or something related on a later date. All this and lots of friendlies.

Who's interested in what?

JWolf

Smash Cadet
Do option 2. I can help with the melee side for sure. If you do the Brawl v Melee crew battle, Melee would win easily btw. Lol =]

D0N

Smash Ace
Do option 2. I can help with the melee side for sure. If you do the Brawl v Melee crew battle, Melee would win easily btw. Lol =]
:laugh: When melee loses, i'll be sure to quote this post when I give shoutouts.

Anyway i'll do option 2. What date is better for people? Feb.13th or Feb. 20th?

JWolf

Smash Cadet
either or. Who else used to play brawl? Haha toon link, haven't played that character in almost a year hahaha

D0N

Smash Ace
lolwut? Melee V brawl Crews? Thats like asking Daigo to play Justin wong in MvC2.
1. You're looking at this the wrong way. It's for fun (and free), this isn't EVO. I'm sure those 2 would not mind just playing the game.

2. I'ts not even like that; some brawl players use to play melee and some melee players tried brawl. You still play both. A few may want to show off in thier game (maybe inspiring new competition) and others may want to try out the other smash.

D0N, doesnt SoVa lack in brawlers anyway?

Either way around, I dont have any Melee experience, and Im only up and coming in Brawl. <_>
We should have enough for at least a small crew of 5-7 within SoVa, but don't worry about numbers just yet. Teams will be drafted by captains (1st place) from whoever wants to participate. And it's free. Show up, have fun, place well in brawl, and get drafted. Then play friendlies until you get bored or I kick you out.

If it makes you feel any better I believe the last tourney OmgH4x threw for brawl had about 20 people.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
Good ****, D0N!!!!

*stamps with toasty SoVa-TO seal of approval*

kiddies: don't bother with all the "lolwut" ****, just have fun! If I didn't lose that high-stakes match to Doug, and if I was in SoVa, then I would totally join in!

BY THE WAY:

START SAVING FOR APEX...NOT KIDDING. I'm not dealing with the same **** again so start saving some monieeez!

rhan

Smash Hero
lolwut? Melee V brawl Crews? Thats like asking Daigo to play Justin wong in MvC2.
You're so pringles.

Don - I was at that Brawl tourney that H4x's hosted. Smash cab son! I feel like playing a little bit of Brawl at the moment. It's refreshing to play it every so often insted of like everyday.

CStick

Smash Lord
lol yeah hes been squandering on melee for that bull****
he ain't the only one, lol. What do you think I've been doing for the past two years when Melee in SoVA went through a huge dryspell until only recently?

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
Ether! I kinda need help.. on the Falcon vs Marth match up. ^^; I wanna know like how it is. Someone told me it's in Falcons favor but i don't believe that.
who's giving u marth trouble? dont u know ether doesnt play falcon?

its supposed to be even. some say its stage dependent. KP says falcon should win as long as he has room to run around. after today, a guy i played with insists that its in marth's favor cuz "he cant approach marth's long *** sword."

but really, why cant u beat a marth who isnt on my level? is it shaden!? pssh, u should own that

Top Bottom