• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

JWolf

Smash Cadet
I remember Malco I remember! I remember because the same rule applies with toon links bombs! and its also the number of hits of wolfs Forward smash!

See that i made connections :)

Malco!!!

Smash Apprentice
Wow you learn so fast!
Im proud.

@ DON: Hahahahahahahaha! Can I just give you a new one?
That kid is my friend but never shows his face besides at church or a crew battle.

D0N

Smash Ace
But it was the last thing his daddy gave him before he passed away!! jk

Ok thats fine. As long as its a controller that works well. It was his only controller so he kinda needs one and keeps asking me to ask you about it. Thats really nice of you to just offer a controller on your friends behalf. Although you really dont have to pay for either of the 2's mistakes unless you want to.

dobee

Smash Apprentice
No were gonna pick up kadaj and famous on the way there... well leave toasty's at 8:30. And mashi and sk need a ride back so we need space for them. So we need 3 cars

JWolf

Smash Cadet
Hmm, after taking my four hour bath in my gold plated tub i have come to many conclusions. i think that brawl is a good game. i think that melee is a great game. they are both good in a sense one being better than the other. but just because one is better than the other, that doesn't mean that you quit one right? i mean football is better than basketball, but i enjoy playing both. so why not just play both i asked myself. and i couldn't come up with a good enough answer. also brawl is slow. melee is fast. being slow has it's benefits. when you do stuff slow that usually means that it lasts longer than when you do it fast. and if your getting ***** by ether's marf who wouldn't want it to be nice and slow. i sure dont. i like my rapings to be slow so i can process whats going on. unlike when ether does it to you, he just ***** you takes all your space money and throws you of stage and hits that yellow marf stick on his controller and wins. its not fair. so when thinking to yourself what am i doing wrong, coming down of your invincibility plat your already dead before you lose your invincibility frames. then you think to yourself how the hell did i die again? but its already over. That ****ing marf is dancing in your face while your fox is clappy in that ****ty *** 2nd place box. but i digress, as i have had a stunning revelation. toasty, you really need to upload those old videos because however am i supposed to improve myself against nova head unless i know what i did wrong? ****it toasty im going to chus unprepared. not fair at all. you should think of me sometimes before you do something so inconsiderate. but again im digressing from my main point. Slash, why do you always mess up our smash sites?! first it was your apartment, then it was games and trade. i dont think you care about the sova scene, or else you would have made some form of better attempts to keep things together. and you shouldn't short hop laser too much, its annoying and slow. at least when someones spamming falco lasers in melee its something to look at because they are moving so fast. or is it all the buttons clamping reallly loud? who knows cuz i dont. Uki, throw another fest, but this time make it so theres more space. i was sick of saying excuse me every .01 second to get somewhere else. and that crowded doorway was just too much. boose, me and you should play puzzle fighter for about 10 hours str8. that game is too awesome. its a puzzle game, but there are characters fighting on the screen. thats ****ing genious. Rhan, IV, Shaemon, Pitzer. i believe that you believe. that is all. and wait rhan stop picking toon link in brawl. because you pick young link in melee. it will mess you up. i promise. dobee, either completely leave or leave us alone. i saw you for one match then you disappeared out of no where. wait, weren't you in a magicians outfit for the picture? im going to have to look into that a bit more because it may not just be a coincidence. Malco. i love you, you pencil with an eraser. you should totally where all brown one day and have black shoes. too good. and i think i digressed again. Ether, play more brawl. stop playing melee. i think that you play melee too much. Final Fantasy 10 might be my favoritesest game of all time. i mean the character auron is too good. and he's dead the whole time! geezus that was a turn for the CRAZY. The eagles are my favorite football team, but they are doing ****ty. i swear. if they lose another game im going to have to kick someone in the balls. and for all those who think that im bad. i am. im truly horrible. i am multipersonalitied. i think thats awesome. i believe that its amazingly awesome. if you dont, your bad. but i think i've digressed again so **** it. i quit smash all together. if you read all of this. please give up.

And that is why i am going to get back into brawl.
Unless it's too late toasty ill team with you again.

That is all, thank you and good night.

JWolf

Smash Cadet
so jeff....

you wanna share some of that 100x salvia?
i write what i seem fit. all of that was necessary in my eyes.

Did you know that wario's man bike can keep up with the cars on big blue?

AMAZING!

dobee

Smash Apprentice
Hmm, after taking my four hour bath in my gold plated tub i have come to many conclusions. i think that brawl is a good game. i think that melee is a great game. they are both good in a sense one being better than the other. but just because one is better than the other, that doesn't mean that you quit one right? i mean football is better than basketball, but i enjoy playing both. so why not just play both i asked myself. and i couldn't come up with a good enough answer. also brawl is slow. melee is fast. being slow has it's benefits. when you do stuff slow that usually means that it lasts longer than when you do it fast. and if your getting ***** by ether's marf who wouldn't want it to be nice and slow. i sure dont. i like my rapings to be slow so i can process whats going on. unlike when ether does it to you, he just ***** you takes all your space money and throws you of stage and hits that yellow marf stick on his controller and wins. its not fair. so when thinking to yourself what am i doing wrong, coming down of your invincibility plat your already dead before you lose your invincibility frames. then you think to yourself how the hell did i die again? but its already over. That ****ing marf is dancing in your face while your fox is clappy in that ****ty *** 2nd place box. but i digress, as i have had a stunning revelation. toasty, you really need to upload those old videos because however am i supposed to improve myself against nova head unless i know what i did wrong? ****it toasty im going to chus unprepared. not fair at all. you should think of me sometimes before you do something so inconsiderate. but again im digressing from my main point. Slash, why do you always mess up our smash sites?! first it was your apartment, then it was games and trade. i dont think you care about the sova scene, or else you would have made some form of better attempts to keep things together. and you shouldn't short hop laser too much, its annoying and slow. at least when someones spamming falco lasers in melee its something to look at because they are moving so fast. or is it all the buttons clamping reallly loud? who knows cuz i dont. Uki, throw another fest, but this time make it so theres more space. i was sick of saying excuse me every .01 second to get somewhere else. and that crowded doorway was just too much. boose, me and you should play puzzle fighter for about 10 hours str8. that game is too awesome. its a puzzle game, but there are characters fighting on the screen. thats ****ing genious. Rhan, IV, Shaemon, Pitzer. i believe that you believe. that is all. and wait rhan stop picking toon link in brawl. because you pick young link in melee. it will mess you up. i promise. dobee, either completely leave or leave us alone. i saw you for one match then you disappeared out of no where. wait, weren't you in a magicians outfit for the picture? im going to have to look into that a bit more because it may not just be a coincidence. Malco. i love you, you pencil with an eraser. you should totally where all brown one day and have black shoes. too good. and i think i digressed again. Ether, play more brawl. stop playing melee. i think that you play melee too much. Final Fantasy 10 might be my favoritesest game of all time. i mean the character auron is too good. and he's dead the whole time! geezus that was a turn for the CRAZY. The eagles are my favorite football team, but they are doing ****ty. i swear. if they lose another game im going to have to kick someone in the balls. and for all those who think that im bad. i am. im truly horrible. i am multipersonalitied. i think thats awesome. i believe that its amazingly awesome. if you dont, your bad. but i think i've digressed again so **** it. i quit smash all together. if you read all of this. please give up.

And that is why i am going to get back into brawl.
Unless it's too late toasty ill team with you again.

That is all, thank you and good night.
It was a wizard's outfit.... with Gonon's sword. Set it straight.
Also tl:dr

Jeff.....

Smash Rookie
yeah i know about that =[

If it was any different he would be the best in the game.

He sucks because of that two bomb limit.

JWolf

Smash Cadet
boose, me and you should play puzzle fighter for about 10 hours str8. that game is too awesome. its a puzzle game, but there are characters fighting on the screen. thats ****ing genious.

10kbyes

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
me and sk riding up there tomorrow. we will need rides back on sunday. if there is no room we will sacrifice ourselves and come home monday if necessary. we do not want that. please be room. =[

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
Car #1: Dobee's Car
Dobee
Black G
toasty
MaSHi (on the way back)
SK (on the way back)

Car #2: Scott's Car [lmao nice catch hahaha]
Scott
Don
Kadaj
Famous

This is what has tried to be talked about in PMs, texts, and phone conversations. We finally had confirmation as of tonight that all of this was good.

If JWolf and Malco end up going, they can ride with Uki.

Anyone going should be at my house by 8:30 AM on Saturday.

Kadaj and Famous will be picked up on the way [just iterating it].

After leaving Kadaj's, we'll go to a gas station first, fill up, get snacks, and then be on our way.

Drivers: please have directions printed out from my house to Chu's house BOTH WAYS because it isn't always the same just backwards.

My Address:
819 Jamestown Crescent
Norfolk, VA 23508

757 635 7806

Chu's Address:
3312 Dauphine dr.
Falls Church VA, 22042

703 989 8795

SoVa Prince toasty has spoken.

JWolf

Smash Cadet
If toasty's the prince then who's the king?

and when did toasty become a prince, i should have known i was speaking to royalty!

royboy850

Smash Apprentice
Can I Come Guyth?

edit: it seems smashboards has a filter against all caps....smashboards doesnt like using cruise control for cool

knightpraetor

Smash Champion
so ether, can i drop by this weekend at riku's and play you or not? if not, i'll probably find something else to do..though if you're going to visit tope i might consider it..but then i'd have to miss eating japanese ramen with my friends.

Ukiyasan

Smash Apprentice
Toasty's List doesn't even have me on it and I've been saying I'm going.... and I've been saying it all week >.<

Needless to say... if I can't find people that are willing to ride with me or give me a ride, then I might not even go....

toasty

Smash Hero
You're not reading, Uki. As soon as Dobee brought up the tourney, calls were made and PMs/texts were sent out. We were trying to avoid talking about it on the boards until everything was finalized. Note that any time you said anything, no one really made a direct response just yet, because people weren't sure what plans were confirmed and what plans weren't.

Whenever someone would say "okay I'm riding with Dobee/Scott" you would immediately say "I can give you a ride." ***** we already had rides; it was already situated. But Jeff and Malco didn't have rides. If you see what I wrote, I gave a response to: you needing to take people and Jeff/Malco needing a ride.

Ukiyasan

Smash Apprentice
And thats why I kept posting that people needed to talk this **** out on the **** boards... because some of us... like me... don't have tons of numbers... so because of that... people like me (that have shown interest the ENTIRE time) might not even get to go because I have to rely on last second people wanting a ride... and if they don't wanna go, it will cost me way too **** much to drive my car up there alone..... Also, all the other cars seemed to be packed and don't have space for me to ride in....

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
haha uki stop crying man. look. all you had to do was call someone to give you numbers to call. stop being a little ***** and complaining. haha it's not so hard to just say "yo give me blah blah number" then you see if they have a ride. gotta work for your rides man. cause the reason dobee and scott were fast cause they knew they needed help on gas monies. you were just sitting there waiting. gotta go out and ask. so as of right now your chance is just jwolf and malco. better call them today. stop sitting on your ***.

toasty

Smash Hero
Also, all the other cars seemed to be packed and don't have space for me to ride in....
^This is why it was pointless to discuss it on the boards. Spots were reserved from the beginning and those are the people that confirmed and final confirmations were last night. Hence the list. While you're willing to take the hit with a cheaper price for gas, we weren't trying to screw our friends out of people to go with them (and provide gas monies) when it was previously (read: previous to your offer) suggested that we would. Please read people's posts thoroughly.

I hope Jeff/Malco decide to go.

D0N

Smash Ace
If kadaj and famous are being picked up on the way then ill just go to kadaj's house and get picked up from there also. Its alot closer to me than toasty's. This is the point a was trying to make earlier, although I didnt do a very good job of it. Most of the people in scotts car have a different central location which is why I was saying car 1 meets at toastys and car two meets at kadaj's. Unless Scott really wants to go to toasty's to say hi or something.

Ukiyasan

Smash Apprentice
Ok, I'm posting this right NOW.... IF ANYONE STILL NEEDS A RIDE... txt my phone (757-803-5216) by 8pm TONIGHT... if I DON'T GET TWO/THREE PEOPLE.... I'M NOT GOING... so I hope I see some txts.....

Top Bottom