• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

dobee

Smash Apprentice
Shoot fa real... id rather leave earlier son. like 8:30 or 9:00... even more friendlies lol. But its up to yall. Well meet at toasty's

Ukiyasan

Smash Apprentice
I honestly was thinking about the same time dobee... but I don't wanna give sleeping johns while I'm up there.... (though honestly I'm gonna do really ****ty... just going for the experience)

knightpraetor

Smash Champion
yeah, it'd be nice to get confirmation on whether this is going to go down this weekend or not...otherwise i probably won't go...it's a lot of gas...but when i think about it..i've only played 4-9 sets in my life against people that are substantially better than me to the point where i expect to lose..it'd be nice to get more training....one of my major growth points was when i lost my first set horribly to schoolie and had to go train the jiggs matchup for a month or two...the next major hoop probably was this summer when i played boss and learned to jab better

ttocs

Smash Rookie
I'm supposed to be taking SK home on the way back unless someone else can.

We need to squash all the PMs and texts and just do this right here imo, this is getting too confusing

Ideally I will be getting at least $30 in gas money

197 miles from my place to Chu's = ~6.5 gallons of gas in my car = a few bucks over $20, both ways

Gas is expensive as **** as you guys know, but I don't mind ending up paying for most of it in the end as long as I get more than 1 way's worth.

to be perfectly clear, do we have two cars both ways? does anyone have a ride back other than me or dobee?

Ukiyasan

Smash Apprentice
I said I'm willing to drive scott... Right now we really need to decide who is riding with who... if Mashi and SK are going up together and SK needs a ride back... we can do this....

Scott's Car: Scott, Don, Famous, Kadaj
Uki's car: Uki, Toasty, Dobee, and SK (back) and if needed Mashi back (my car can hold 5 if needed)
This is assuming that Mashi and SK are going up in a seperate car.

ttocs

Smash Rookie
sorry kadaj, was eating dinner and i was too lazy to get up and find it

call me back if you still need me

ttocs

Smash Rookie
BTW 3 people can sit in the backseat of my car its just someones gonna get stuck in the middle

I have no problem with taking 4 others as long as you guys dont mind :)

Ukiyasan

Smash Apprentice
Ok, So... this is the list I've got so far:

Car one:
Scott
Kadaj
Famous
D0N

Car two (Meeting at Toasty's BY 8:30):
Uki
Dobee
Toasty
JWolf

Don't fully know ride situation:
Mashi
SK

Edit: Mashi, please post the entire situation so we can figure out rides for you and SK if needed. Each car can hold 1 more person....

royboy850

Smash Apprentice
^noob. any and every driver taking kadaj, make sure he gets b**** seat at all times

know your seven sins:
gluttony, envy, pride, greed, lust, putting sugar in your hot tea, and breaking the rules of shotgun

JWolf

Smash Cadet
When you forward smash with wolf it hits too times.

He's Broken. Ban Him too.

Along with TINK

ttocs

Smash Rookie
if everyone coming with me could meet up somewhere that would be good, I mean I guess we could meet up at toasty's but I dont know if kadaj and famous can get there

and meeting up at my place is probably a bad idea, i don't have a wii or anything. it would be boring waiting around.

D0N

Smash Ace
I can just go to kadaj's to make things easy. what time are we gonna leave? friday or saturday?

JWolf

Smash Cadet
I have to ride with malco. it is mandatory. we talk strategy all the time. he's the one that told me that you trip on Diddys bananas! Having him near me is vital to my success

D0N

Smash Ace
Alright cool. ill be on time.

Hey malco if your goin can you bring my friends controller with you?

Top Bottom