• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
Toasty: That sucks. If it helps any I ran a red light and ran over a curb the other day so you cant be that bad of a driver, just unlucky with insurance...
Rolf :laugh: I'm sorry Don but this was one of the funniest things I have ever witnessed :) at 1st you mad that wrong turn then the red light then hey wait a minute you didn't run over a curb it was a entire MEDIAN! Lol

Gg's toasty had fun learned a few things from last night. And its cool about the johning thing lol it happens sometimes although it does help with some hilarious reactions :) but yea sorry to hear about ^

Someone play meeee!!!! This week perferably anyone??? Jeff what happened to you and brawl?

Mashi we only play in tourny settings :(

You 2 SK :( :(

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
lmao Don, you misinterpreted your OWN story? let alone missing the point of mine hahaha...to clarify [as boose pointed out]: There are ******* drivers out there. I'm a good driver. I have awesome insurance.

You and Dobee, on the other hand, drove me off the street over a street sign that owned a whole corner and probably the underside of my car...

wow. the median...wow hahaha

JWolf

Smash Cadet
Hmm Did you know that everyone thinks toon link is a bad character.

They are dumb. Hes broken.

Thats why i quit brawl

Hes too good.

D0N

Smash Ace
Yea it was a median, not a curb lol. And point taken caboose/toasty.

On another note I dont want to drive from NC to NoVa so ill just find another way to Chus. That is unless we still need drivers which I assume we dont anymore.

B

Blackula

Man, last week I forgot to bring my controller to The Player's Club at school last week. Today, I brought my controller there and forgot it. I just can't seem to win. lol

Ukiyasan

Smash Apprentice
Okay... Here is an OFFICIAL LIST of PEOPLE THAT WANNA GO TO CHU'S
(Will be constantly editted and updated here: Please post in thread or PM me to be added to this list... also, give me details if you have already arranged who you are riding with)
(Next Edit: Thursday:7pm)

Dobee (Providing Car)
Toasty
Uki (Willing to provide Car and Drive)
Kadaj
Famous
TTOCS (Willing to provide car)
Mashi
SK
D0N

Everyone meet at toasty's (Saturday before 10am) and we will arrange who is in what car then...

dobee

Smash Apprentice
I was textin mashi earlier... him and sk are riding with me. ALSO Im leaving friday and staying at chus. Yep.

Swoop

Smash Rookie
Hey, do any of you SoVa players have an event/practice session coming up soon? Might be worth the hour or two's drive out from Richmond, since I've been told most Richmonders are melee players. :(

royboy850

Smash Apprentice
i was all excited...and then you had to kill it

if its still planned (some venue/management issues happened) there's an overnight 18th-19th tourny
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=185111

i THINK thats the thread but the first post hasnt been updated yet with the 18th tourny venue becz slash fails. there's a ton of brawl players down here so it'll be worth the drive

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
dobee i will let you know everything tomorrow because apparently rofl my sister is going up to arlington haha. but i will let you know everything.

Ukiyasan

Smash Apprentice
****it Toasty... I said I'm leaving Saturday Morning... wave that money at me.... I'll give you a ride there and back...

Edit: Oh and I just hatched an idea.... if Scott is willing to go with Dobee's group, then I can take Toasty, Kadaj, and Famous and we can all have comfortable rides up there....

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
me and sk are definitely going. we're telling everyone details about it later.

Ukiyasan

Smash Apprentice
Well, my car can fit 5, just don't know how comfortable people will be... and taking 2 cars that leave saturday morning for 5 people would be stupid.... so Scott... txt my cell (757-803-5216) so we can discuss maybe taking one car and consolidating everyone together....

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
scott hit me up!!! uhh i'll tell you details about the ride situation and stuff.

or whoever is driving. hit me up.

Ukiyasan

Smash Apprentice
Mashi, there are 3 ppl looking to drive atm... Dobee (leaving friday), me (leaving saturday), and scott (leaving saturday???) so pick one... I don't have anyone confirmed yet in my car... might just claim kadaj and famous....

toasty

Smash Hero
Forgot a lil bit ago:

IV, thanks for the compliment. But really, you have no idea how much better I was with Ness back in the day ;___; One of the few who could do decently with him in tourney...but to me those "decent" placings I got are straight GARBAGE now. Oh wellz.

and wow craziness with the ride situation for Chu's haha...

Ukiyasan

Smash Apprentice
Dobee and Scott, we need to organize who is riding with who.... and we need to do it today if possible. Especially since Dobee wants to leave tomorrow.

Ukiyasan

Smash Apprentice
Okay, I'll fix that...

Still... would like to get a definite list for each car so we don't panic...

Edit: That or we can ALL meet in one location (ODU maybe) and just put people in cars from there....

toasty

Smash Hero
Don't forget to bring Wiis if you got em, people. TVs if you're able to :)

Everyone can meet at my house if they like. Then we can leave all at once.

If we do that, please get to my house by 10. We'll have a comfortable drive up, with time to deal with traffic and lunch, and time to play friendlies. If you bring setups, it'll guarantee your chance to play friendlies, because there will be a decent number of people there and you don't wanna just be sitting around waiting.

Ukiyasan

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, that would be best... of course, Kadaj and Famous might have a pain getting over to your place Toasty.... and also, I've never gone up there, so I'd like to follow someone or have someone that has gone up there a few times in my car.

toasty

Smash Hero
they'll be on the way to Chu's so that's not an issue
I live right by ODU. it's very simple: if you're going up Hampton Blvd [meaning the numbers are increasing, 47th St. 48th St. 49th St.], and ODU's main campus buildings are on your left, the light right after 49th St. is BOLLING AVENUE.

Turn right on Bolling, go almost to the end, and park somewhere on the right [you can't park on the other side of the street, and you can't park at the very end by the corner]

my house is at the corner of Bolling and Jamestown Crescent [at the very very end of Bolling]

819 Jamestown Crescent [you can't park on this st. either]

Top Bottom