• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
i will see everyone tomorrow =P. i doubt we'll be there early for melee so don't expect us there haha. unless malco/jwolf go cause i know they'd go for melee. if you guys show up then hit me up i'll play melee just to be in it with you guys haha. =] later sovaaaaa. oh and whoever gets lowest on doubles bracket is gay and whoever gets lowest on singles bracket is gay. whoever gets highest in both is cool. *smells kadaj backhair* yeah ****! =P

Malco!!!

Smash Apprentice
If you want the ride Malco, just tell me now and I'll put you down as a person getting a ride....
Hahah If you havent noticed youre my only choice.
I Could tell you I want a ride now but if things change and I dont go then Jeffery wont go and you wont go so thats bad. Ill tell you when Im positive. Yes yes, I know were running out of time and things are crazy but Im The last minute king. Trust me Ill have an answer by ten.

P.S Im also a lazy King you call me 7573487378!
Dont worry about Jeffery I speak for him.

Ukiyasan

Smash Apprentice
Hahah If you havent noticed youre my only choice.
I Could tell you I want a ride now but if things change and I dont go then Jeffery wont go and you wont go so thats bad. Ill tell you when Im positive. Yes yes, I know were running out of time and things are crazy but Im The last minute king. Trust me Ill have an answer by ten.

P.S Im also a lazy King you call me 7573487378!
Dont worry about Jeffery I speak for him.
Okay, I'll call you at 10 then to find out... I'll wanna meet up at Toasty's with the others by 8:30 Saturday morning, hope you don't mind... also, would you and Jeff be alright with coming back home that same night, even if its 2 or 3 in the morning when we leave there... I really don't feel like looking for a place to stay up there on saturday night.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
I mean...you could meet up at my place if you really want, though it'd be a waste of gas. You should meet us at Kadaj's.

Boose, not everyone gets your sarcasm [even in my fatigued stupor when you posted "Can I come guyth?" I almost thought you were serious...and almost got really upset haha]

Enjoy Samurai Jack on...OH WAIT that's right I'm taking my TV back LOL
...unless Chu says there's no need to bring a TV >_>

Ether

Smash Ace
Jwolf, don't quit Melee. You're the closest thing to Cyrain around here. You're doing great against me in Melee, probably the best out of anyone in SoVa. Awesome post anyway.

KP - Tope hasn't responded, and it's up to Riku if we can go to his place or not.

Toasty - Why am I the Queen of SoVa? @_@

royboy850

Smash Apprentice
yea man, last i checked, to be one of the ruling members of a region you actually have to be PRESENT the majority of the time

i vote ether gets demoted to court jester. you dont get to see him everyday but when you do, all eyes are on him and its a better day for all

....he also looks funny

toasty

Smash Hero
you dont get to see him everyday but when you do, all eyes are on him and its a better day for all
THAT'S queen status in my eyes...also everyone wants a piece of dat a.ss but can't manage to get any [I guess JWolf is the farm boy who got lucky during one of the queen's rare visits to the real world?]

Besides, you're CLEARLY more of a trophy wife for O-NO than he could ever be for you...and the queen has all the power [for real, that bltch can do ANYTHING she wants on that grid, with exception to the knights. those guys are pimps who do some weird **** that still manages to scare people. I mean, it's just an L, wtf]

knightpraetor

Smash Champion
riku, some confirmation please...one way or the other..if i'm going to be in va beach eating out with my friends around 7...so I could play in the afternoon if you're willing to let us stay..and if ether is willing to come..otherwise i may hitch a ride and save on gas....unfortunately most of my friends do not play smash...so i can't convince them that it's necessary to go early..

ttocs

Smash Rookie
enver enver look what i made!!

not as good as yours but they are scrumptious none the less

i'll bring all my leftover ingredients to chu's :D

ALSO, anyone riding with me make sure you bring your ipod/psp/whatever if you don't like listening to the radio. I don't have a cd player in my car and my tape thing (for ipod hookups or whatever) is stuck and i'm too lazy to fix it.

peace.

RiKu.757

Smash Apprentice
KP and Ether I'm still down to play tomorrow. I'll be free to play after 3.
Here's my address:
1117 Lord Dunmore Drive
Va Beach VA 23464

if u need to call me my number is 757-714-6833 and jus ask 4 Derrick.
Hopefully I'll see u guys tomorrow.

and those of u goin to Chu's Good Luck and make sure u stop by DC and yell OBAMA while ridin down the streets.

ttocs

Smash Rookie
I got ingredients for nachos, 1 bag of chips and cheese and a jar of salsa. One of each with only a bit missing (the amount in the pic above) that i'm bringing. but toasty can bring more if he wants to sell some. :)

i'm leaving my house for Kadaj's at 8am tomorrow. Hopefully be there by 8:30.

side note, anyone wanna do brawl doubles with me? :) :)

whodat

Smash Apprentice
Good luck everyone. Wish I could have come along, but I will see you all at the next tourney.

toasty

Smash Hero
omg. Kadaj is a Smash Lord now. Hahahahaha

Also: go see Religulous. And eat at El Tapatio in the Strawbridge shopping center at the corner of London Bridge and General Booth Blvd. in Virginia Beach.

Being epic service AND food. Seriously. I think our bill was 61 for 4 people and we happily gave them 80. We also ended the night with a comment of "thank god we have decent jobs" hahahaha

but for real: Watch Religulous. It's awesome.

Top Bottom