• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

knightpraetor

Smash Champion
yeah sorry theo..i have to drive other friends to va beach regardless...so i don't think i can make it..you should hae told me earlier..maybe i can drop by on the trip back up??

ttocs

Smash Rookie
first shoutz! woot

just kidding, i'm too lazy for that ****.

all i can say is **** driving 200 miles ever again.... in the near future.

JWolf

Smash Cadet
I'm going to make the same mistakes Saturday because i can't see the mistakes i did at the last tourny. hence i'm going to fail.

ttocs

Smash Rookie
woot I got off work way early today

does anyone wanna play? I'm really in the mood

edit: strong no homo

whodat

Smash Apprentice
I just saw the results of Chu's tourney. Nice way to get 9th Kadaj. I still want to play you so that we both can get better. Famous and Toasty way to place.

Toasty- WTF 4th in melee?

whodat

Smash Apprentice
He also got 4th in melee singles from the results that I looked at.

That number is off right now so I don't really have a phone, but you can just come over anyway. I'm home usually after 7 if not then shortly there after.

JWolf

Smash Cadet
The eagles won while both the cowgirls and gayskins lost.

My ideal sunday.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
Jeff. Oh Jeff. You make me less and less interested in helping you out. Of course I'm kidding. And of course I posted a couple videos at like 3 AM a few hours before I had work, then I had plans straight from work until like 2 AM and then I went to chu's the next morning, slept most of today, and spent the rest of the day at Sherri's. Now I'm cleaning up. I'll post your matches though. Last thing I want is your negativity lack of awareness of your mistakes to have an adverse effect on our teams placement next week.

<3<3<3

Regarding Melee singles: I began the day with heavy squanders, esp in teams...and then in the first round against HAT. And even worse in a friendly against Wife. But those were wakeup calls and I worked my way up to "decent" in the losers bracket. But I still wasn't doing amazingly. And then Wife left early and dropped out. And then I faced Chillin in Losers semis LOL [even my shoutout in Chu's thread thanks Wife for leaving which gave me 4th haha]

I did beat a Fox with Ness in tourney though. That **** was excellent. He, however, was not >_>

I also got to play teams with Umbreon Mow, Vidjo, and Dak[?] which was amazing =D

anyway. I have to go ignore this girl so I can post Jeff's video :) But no really, I wanna do amazingly well on saturday

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
hahahahhaha @ Mohinder. awesome...also, JWolf...I don't have time to get the video on youtube tonight because the whole set is too big for one youtube post, so I'll put it on my Vimeo account [excellent excellent excellent video host...but 500 MB limit per week and not widely used enough] and I'll have them separated for youtube some time soon.

bookmark this page:
http://www.vimeo.com/user353293/videos

royboy850

Smash Apprentice
wooooow. good s*** on playing with vidjo

and the fox :D

i slept pretty much all day saturday and sunday, eating only once both days

AWWWWWWWWWWW YEAAAAAAAAAAA

rhan

Smash Hero
About this tourney going down on the 18th.

Details please?

I can go as long as I stay good this week. :)

Top Bottom