• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
Happy b-lated birth day ether!!!

also Russ you play brawl now? please tell me you still use peach? if so i know so much stuff you can do with her. :)

also jeff call me whenever i get out of school at 12:35 so if you want to come over then just let me know and also becasue i dont have your # lol

757 240 6229

D0N

Smash Ace
Happy Birthday Toasty!!

Id put a picture up or something but my class is about to start

Totodile

Smash Rookie
Happy b-lated birth day ether!!!

also Russ you play brawl now? please tell me you still use peach? if so i know so much stuff you can do with her. :)

also jeff call me whenever i get out of school at 12:35 so if you want to come over then just let me know and also becasue i dont have your # lol

757 240 6229
yeah i still playin peach. in brawl im tryin to learn some mroe advanced stuff with her. you live in hampton? thats pretty far for me imma see if i can score a ride with somenoe else.

happy b day ether!!

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
awwww Caboose!!! I was wondering wtf was going on...I was way out of it when I saw the post. I just thought you were making some sort of sarcastic remark about SOMETHING but I wasn't sure what and just left it alone hahahahaha

good **** though!

toasty you should have that toast man avatar from ren and stimpy :laugh:
No. Simply: No. Too many people have that, including those a.sses who ripped my name >_>

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
im getting good with diddy lol he's fun to play and i like how technical he can be

i meani guess toasty but if we do i ask that you PLEASE DO NOT SHOOT BE WITH LASERS, DO NOT HIT ME WITH BAIRS, FAIRS, OR NAIRS, AND PLEASE DO NOT HIT ME WITH GYRO'S!!!!!!111!!!ONE1!ONE!!!!!!!!!

at chu's me and famous were **** and lost two matches that we shouldn't have it just makes me kinda depressed that i promised him i would always team with him in every tourny(when the game 1st came out all the way up until ch3) then team with some else and NOT do as well as me and him would (chemistry and team antics wise). nothing towards you tho

You have to promise me that we will DOMINATE at c3 and not just promise but SHOW ME (tourny performance, **** in your matches, **** this weekend even tho we arent teamming and also play extremely SMART) plus we need to have alot better team chemistry we dont work as a cohesive unit

toasty

Smash Hero
I'll do all of that but lemme just add this:

We need team practice. We've played more team tourney matches than we've EVER played team friendlies. David and I do well on teams. The few times before GnT that we teamed we did well without having practiced teams with eachother. We even took G-Reg/Hova to the 5th match. Next time I'm over for friendlies, we gotta be serious with our team practice instead of doing odd stuff like Lucas/Sheik or some ****. I'll promise to play smart if you promise to play safer. All the Nairs you ate, you got knocked into, but I'll keep those to a minimum. Lasers: sorry for a few of them. Gyros: you're knocked into them or roll into them as I'm shooting. I can't do much about that but what I'll do is be a lot more conservative.

I'll understand if you choose Famous, I'm just saying: you two play all the time so of course you have amazing chemistry. If we practice enough and realize that you and Famous still make a better team, that's fine with me. I just wanna make sure we analyze everything about our poor performances before calling it quits :)

I do need to clean up my act though >_>

Re: david and me: we only lost to Azen/Chillin and Boss/Candy. I know y'all had SDs or dumb ****, but so did we. Just saying that my teams matches this weekend were pretty **** [we got 4th]. Black G mostly got dominated by Boss and Candy went even with me. That's why we did considerably worse against them as opposed to against Azen/Chillin.

again: we just need to practice [team friendlies this weekend at the tourney!!!!]
=D

royboy850

Smash Apprentice
w00t

just received confirmations that both 18th 11am-midnight (brawl tourny) and 25th 4pm-1am (melee fest) have been reserved.

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
i need to team with kadaj and toasty for one tourney. black g too. haha. need to team with a lot more new people. i think this weekend will look ugly on us =/ haha.

ttocs

Smash Rookie
mashi, you and SK should play brawl with me this week. i'm tired of having to drive to hampton to play with people cept slash.

toasty

Smash Hero
you should play against David more often =D granted he's not unbelievably close either >_> but closer than hampton!

Mashi: that'd be cool to team some time. dunno when though... I still wanna try teaming with SK for something. But he keeps changing characters haha [one of the major draws to teaming with him was his Wario who is an amazing teammate for ROB]

Kadaj: yess Diddy practice...and more Marth dittos/Marth Vs. MK/Marth Vs. ROB/ROB Vs. Marth =D actually: I never ever get to fight your Snake with ROB. What's the deeaaaal???

Whodat: where arrree youuuu :(

Snakes: I wanna be the SoVa Snake Killaaa. I'll MM all Snakes whenever I see y'all next ^_^

whodat

Smash Apprentice
Toasty- I haven't gone anywhere. I just choose not to post or even try to get games in with people when all they are talking about is melee. Btw you should play my Snake.

JWolf

Smash Cadet
Toasty- I haven't gone anywhere. I just choose not to post or even try to get games in with people when all they are talking about is melee.
is it cause your bad ? Just Kidding.

I want to play tomorrow but kadaj you live in the boondocks.

Top Bottom