• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
Lol Theo Good **** Prepare for some epic falcon matches xD. Oh and Rhan Trust me I've been to New York and the NE area around this time I use to have family up there it gets like -30 at night. Just hope you dont have to go in your car.

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
We might not be able to make down to your house H4X but we will see...If not then come by kadajs and we can all play here
word, if no ones commin here, i could get cocm to drive

Im coming down for a day or to but im going down to sc for the holidays. Might be going to pound 4 as well.
dope! what day will you be coming over then? and you guys best be at pound

Yo Pitzr come over tomorrow Famous is hear and Don is coming as well
oh what!!! no invite!!??? lol like i said ill try to get a ride out there if no ones commin my way.:ohwell:

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
H4X you should throw a brawl tourney soon.
for sure, im workin on it, but my dad lost the shop(**** economy) so i need to find a good space. i just got my own place, so im trying to do some fests, but everyone lives closer to kadaj. guess vb is kinda far for everyone lol.

once i find somewhere good/cheap, and i can get some money to rent something, ill have one for sure.

depending on how many people would actually come out, we could have it at my house. last house tourney at slashes wasnt real big.

rhan

Smash Hero
c-stick- thanks for having us over during the weekend. Had fun...i might hold a fest at my house christmas break!?!?
Good ****! If Alex picks me up (or Shaeman) I'll be there.

a month

that is to say, a m***** f****** month
I'll try to make it down this weekend. But I wanna try to see Joe before he goes into the airforce. :(

Lol Theo Good **** Prepare for some epic falcon matches xD. Oh and Rhan Trust me I've been to New York and the NE area around this time I use to have family up there it gets like -30 at night. Just hope you dont have to go in your car.
If you haven't noticed. I love the cold.

And I'm possibly going to NY around new years.

on one condition: no johns
QFE.

is sova going to pound? i wanna play some of u dudes
Prepare yourself! :)

Honestly I love playing the NC bros. Y'all always give me a good laugh and a great time. Can't wait to play ya!

Poehlcat

Smash Apprentice
Soooooooo......SoVa at Pound 4....hotel rooms need to be reserved by Christmas for a discounted rate...what is everyone doing?

rhan

Smash Hero
Good question.

How long do people plan on staying? It's going to be possible for me staying for all three days. But I only preally plan on going for Saturday and Sunday. I can provide gas money (Of course). And a room for the night is rounded up to 90. A split between 5 people is averages to 18 bucks a night.

My expenses planned:

20-30$ (gas)
42.5$ (tourney fee)
10$ (food)
54$ (if staying for 3 nights and a split between 5 people)
______
Total = 126.50$ - 136.50$

That's affordable if I can possibly get a room with 4 other people.

Now how I'm getting up there is still in the air. I briefly talked to Doug about giving me a ride and there wasn't a clear answer. So who all is going? And who all would want to have me tag along?

Edit: Also I mapped out the venue from the hotel. Approx. it's 7 minutes away. From either hotel you pick.

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
Good question.

How long do people plan on staying? It's going to be possible for me staying for all three days. But I only preally plan on going for Saturday and Sunday. I can provide gas money (Of course). And a room for the night is rounded up to 90. A split between 5 people is averages to 18 bucks a night.

My expenses planned:

20-30$ (gas)
42.5$ (tourney fee)
10$ (food)
54$ (if staying for 3 nights)
______
Total = 126.50$ - 136.50$

That's affordable if I can possibly get a room with 4 other people.

Now how I'm getting up there is still in the air. I briefly talked to Doug about giving me a ride and there wasn't a clear answer. So who all is going? And who all would want to have me tag along?

Edit: Also I mapped out the venue from the hotel. Approx. it's 7 minutes away. From either hotel you pick.
lol i like how u guaged it to the half-dollar; dont forget the gloucester bridge toll (or are you going straight north from gloucester? i dont know maps, ****)

rhan

Smash Hero
lol i like how u guaged it to the half-dollar; dont forget the gloucester bridge toll (or are you going straight north from gloucester? i dont know maps, ****)
I won't need to pay the toll. I'm not driving. But if we do need to pass through Gloucester to get to MD (Unlikely). Then yeah that's 2 dollars. It's just 2 to get to Gloucester. Not to get out of Gloucester.

Gloucester is about as North as Richmond is.

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
cocm and i were considering taking the train if we couldnt get a bunch of people together. only thing is that the station is at least 30 min away from the venue. who knows though, driving could be cheaper

i plan on finding a cheap *** place to stay. i saw some places in frederick that started at 56, so with enough people itll be real cheap

Famous

Smash Champion
for sure, im workin on it, but my dad lost the shop(**** economy) so i need to find a good space. i just got my own place, so im trying to do some fests, but everyone lives closer to kadaj. guess vb is kinda far for everyone lol.

once i find somewhere good/cheap, and i can get some money to rent something, ill have one for sure.

depending on how many people would actually come out, we could have it at my house. last house tourney at slashes wasnt real big.
Yea, get cocm and come on by h4x

Dam, DON's gotten mad good...I'm convinced we will place good in teams at Pound 4

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
word famous, ill talk to him about comin by.

and pssshhh DONs always been mad good!

D0N

Smash Ace
It's my new hat lol. Famous we should practice teams today so hopefully there are at least 4 people.

Famous

Smash Champion
yea, sounds good don. Pitzer just left but said he will try coming back...

There is no set time h4x, around here is smash 24/7...

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
it got late and me and cocm just chilled at home. anything going on saturday?

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
yea, sounds good don. Pitzer just left but said he will try coming back...

There is no set time h4x, around here is smash 24/7...

Pitzer also got really good his Pit did some amazing things that i never knew it could do. That dtilt spike was pure sex on lylat that i saved it on my wii
Fixed :lick:

Top Bottom