• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

CStick

Smash Lord
I can't come Saturday. But, I may be free on Thursday for a little get-together if possible. Not sure yet, though...

and a late happy b-day to Bats.

D0N

Smash Ace
Well aside from the melee fest that im sure will be fun, H4X how many people would you need interested in order to want to throw a brawl house tourney? And how many people can you think of that may be interested?

Batmansince1939

Smash Journeyman
welll just to say rhan kf is having a little debate on who is driving b/c we alll have no gas ='(.......
but you know what would be interesting what about another crew battle mm? that might get kf a little more excited?

~RiKu~

Smash Cadet
I'd love to join u guys and play some Melee, but Saturday is my 25th B-Day and I'll probably be too busy gettin ****faced over the weekend.

rhan

Smash Hero
How can we crew battle when we won't even have our top 5?

If we try to crew battle then the only good players we'll possibly have is Me, Shaeman, And Crystalnite. Pitzer is probably not comming and KP isn't even in SoVA anymore.

If we try to then we'll have scrubs while y'all would have the squad. I would like for G-O to be apart of the crew battle but he's alergic to catz. >_>

tl;dr:

We only got 3 legit people.

royboy850

Smash Apprentice
posting from a greyhound bus. lol.

sorry i squandered the entire semester guys but ride johns and exam studying johns stopped me (2 saturday, 3 yesterday =.=) have fun this weekend!

and wow riku you too? lot of december bdays. only reason im going home now is so i can spend my bday tomorrow in DC (21 nyuggaaaaaaaaaa)

Batmansince1939

Smash Journeyman
good'ness jray bday is coming up as well

wait really pitzer ain't coming no more? well to bad if pitzer was coming we could have a four v four....... to bad G-O ain't coming, i want to see jray v G-O that seems like a good match-up

rhan

Smash Hero
good'ness jray bday is coming up as well

wait really pitzer ain't coming no more? well to bad if pitzer was coming we could have a four v four....... to bad G-O ain't coming, i want to see jray v G-O that seems like a good match-up
He always punks out of anything last minute. Don't really expect him. Unless he wants to prove me wrong in this post.

G-O would **** JRayz soul.

J!Ray

Smash Rookie
He always punks out of anything last minute. Don't really expect him. Unless he wants to prove me wrong in this post.

G-O would **** JRayz soul.

Haha well then i guess we will have to see then there rhan :p there has been alott of improvement :laugh:

JWolf

Smash Cadet
If yall want a 4v4 that can be arranged.

Malco, Bats, Oro?, Jray vs Rhan, Sman, IV, and GO?

I'll just sit this one out. =]

If anyone from my area is driving out there I'll be there, Just I can't drive because my car sucks.

Just let me know whats going on.

Drunk post don't mind me =]

whodat

Smash Apprentice
I'll be back in the area starting tomorrow so if there are any games going on post up.

~RiKu~

Smash Cadet
and wow riku you too? lot of december bdays. only reason im going home now is so i can spend my bday tomorrow in DC (21 nyuggaaaaaaaaaa)
lol, yeah me too. there r way too many december birthdays. anywayz happy 21st birthday Budda Man!

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
anyone tryin to brawl later on today?

Well aside from the melee fest that im sure will be fun, H4X how many people would you need interested in order to want to throw a brawl house tourney? And how many people can you think of that may be interested?
well counting you and cocm, craig, famous, pitzer, whodat(i see youre back) plus a couple others(mashirussrikuhaisi?)

id say wed have about enough. it wouldnt be super huge. i have enough room for like 5 or so set-ups

who all would be interested? id wanna get it in before pound, but im not sure if ill have time, im going on tour january 1-9th

rhan

Smash Hero
If yall want a 4v4 that can be arranged.

Malco, Bats, Oro?, Jray vs Rhan, Sman, IV, and GO?

I'll just sit this one out. =]

If anyone from my area is driving out there I'll be there, Just I can't drive because my car sucks.

Just let me know whats going on.

Drunk post don't mind me =]
That would be the ideal plan. But G-O can't come to my house. :(

J!Ray

Smash Rookie
welll maybe we can make other arrangements

and just to say jray > G-O ....im sorry rhan

ANd IV?.....this is alll i got to say
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPEgOci_D78
agree :bee:

but it still be fun to have a mini crew battle just for fun you know. happy birthday riku. have fun and be safe

toasty you party and like that. hope we time at pound 4 to chill and do what we do best at :psycho:

JIRDD

Smash Rookie
KF, jird on boards?

"ill put up 10 on that match, rhan." -Bats

jray, malco... just got the o.k. for west virginia trip, still down?

and Jwolf? i think youre leaving someone out in that 4v4... cough

rhan

Smash Hero
Other arrangements would have to exclude going to my house or Shaeman's house. Seeing how he's not allowed in either one of our houses. And he live in the tiniest appartment. So the only way you'll be able to play him is if that we do it somewhere not here.

Also deal Bats. I'll be waiting to recieve my money.

Batmansince1939

Smash Journeyman
yea np rhan when i win i will make sure to give ya a penny or something for having so much faith in a false belief

what about a crew battle mm as well? another 10 on that?

rhan

Smash Hero
yea np rhan when i win i will make sure to give ya a penny or something for having so much faith in a false belief

what about a crew battle mm as well? another 10 on that?
You keep saying crew battle when at most it'll be a 3v3. >_>

That's not a crew battle. More like a group battle.

u should put money on me beating all of kf with 4 stocks
BAM N!GGAZ!

rhan

Smash Hero
I'll only crew battle with the Alpha S.T.A.R.S.
And G-O.

Anyone else that isn't in that category isn't worth being with.

Also NO ONE SHOW UP TOMORROW! Cause the smashfest definintely isn't happening tomorrow. Confirmation for Saturday will be posted later on tonight or tomorrow.

Batmansince1939

Smash Journeyman
well if we find another smash fest would it be possible for you, sman, IV, and G-O to show up?...possibly PItzer? and i mean possibly with a mm crew battle attached their could be lots of room to make money to try and fill your gas tank back up?

J!Ray

Smash Rookie
haha well people are betting money on my match..i feel so special :)

drew you gonna give me some of that loot that your gonna win from me? hah :p

im down for WEST VA !!!

Rhan why do you cancel tomorrow for more training? haha jk :psycho:
but saturday you know i would come but maybe i can have evryone come over my place. i told the madre i want to hold a lil fest for a bday pparty and she is thinkning about it so i will post it up a lil later on tonight. but i will let you know rhan so we dont both tthrow a smash fest on the same day.

how can you have crew battles with STARZ broken up? might need to find a substitute crew haha

rhan

Smash Hero
well if we find another smash fest would it be possible for you, sman, IV, and G-O to show up?...possibly PItzer? and i mean possibly with a mm crew battle attached their could be lots of room to make money to try and fill your gas tank back up?
Ain't gonna be my gas tank. Maybe Shaeman's.

When's Ether gonna host again?? I'll be in VA Beach after Sunday for the rest of break.

haha well people are betting money on my match..i feel so special :)

drew you gonna give me some of that loot that your gonna win from me? hah :p

im down for WEST VA !!!

Rhan why do you cancel tomorrow for more training? haha jk :psycho:
but saturday you know i would come but maybe i can have evryone come over my place. i told the madre i want to hold a lil fest for a bday pparty and she is thinkning about it so i will post it up a lil later on tonight. but i will let you know rhan so we dont both tthrow a smash fest on the same day.

how can you have crew battles with STARZ broken up? might need to find a substitute crew haha
Mom said no on Friday and people seem more interested on Saturday.

STARS isn't broken up. Just temporarily separated.

I'd definitely want to go to your fest if it happens.

Our Sub crew consists of G-O, IV, Shaeman, Me, Pitzer. We miss KP. :(

J!Ray

Smash Rookie
werd okay i will let you know if i can host it saturday.....

but KP yea i met him like twice but where is he at now? is he going to pound 4?

Batmansince1939

Smash Journeyman

Our Sub crew consists of G-O, IV, Shaeman, Me, Pitzer. We miss KP. :(
hmmmm interesting....at least you guys got somewhat a solid five down right?

I was just thinking Kf gots a lot of ppl..... laugh what we got justin and frank, Jray, King, Jwolf, Malco, me, jird, christian, kyle, oro?, and some others but they are more sluts laugh....

hell mashi should be in our crew seeing that he used to pratically live other in kempsville with us

Top Bottom