• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

rhan

Smash Hero
Now that I can actually see that video. That wasn't even you playing good, Oro. That's just Theo playing extreamly bad.

Plus it's super old. And we still won that Crew Battle. :/

*****talk*

Malco!!!

Smash Apprentice
Now that I can actually see that video. That wasn't even you playing good, Oro. That's just Theo playing extreamly bad.

Plus it's super old. And we still won that Crew Battle. :/

*****talk*
I doubt Oro posted it to show how good he was.
Ether just noticed that on his own. :embarrass
He posted it because like he said he was scared.

Ether

Smash Ace
I think I've managed to actually annoy Ether.

All he does is ignore me.

Maybe it's because I make a good point and he doesn't want to argue about it because he made his decision and is just gonna stick with it.

;_____;

Sorry, Vince.

*hug*
haha, naw, actually, I've been giving it some thought. I really want to go... I just don't want to risk effin' up my future in the slightest.. But I would do so well! I guess all I really want is a chance to play Tope... Do I have to travel to a major tourney to do that?

I doubt Oro posted it to show how good he was.
Ether just noticed that on his own. :embarrass
He posted it because like he said he was scared.
Yep, I noticed it on my own. But I can see IV wasn't playing his best, too. But I greatly underestimated Oro.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
Ether, you might just have to. He might stop playing after Pound.

A lot of people are treating it as a Hello-Goodbye kinda thing.

PC Chris said a million times over that he was done after ROM1 [and he was: he went to ROM2 but didn't enter]...but now he's entering Pound 4!

MOTHER****ING ISAI....ISAAAAIIIIIII is going to Pound 4!!!!! WTF?!

All I want is for you to stomp all over Tope...and Amsah...and Armada...And Mango...and M2K...and...EVERYONE! XD

You're Black and Asian; you're BRED to be good at this!!! Cmon man.

rhan

Smash Hero
You're Black and Asian; you're BRED to be good at this!!! Cmon man.
LMFAO!!!!!

****in IV and Shaeman.... >_>

What does being black and white get me...?

Edit: Ether go to Pound 4 because all the cool kidz are doing it.

CStick

Smash Lord
lol @ this whole page.

remember that the best bred mixture is eggshell white and jew white. Your blasian breed may beat my Ganon all day, but I own most of the essential economic businesses and therefore am guaranteed success in the work world.

toasty

Smash Hero
hah that title threw me off before the vid loaded because CK(Chaos Knight)'s name is Louis...I was hoping for some random vid of him trying to be white XD

but LOLLL @ the vid, glad to see that he bounced back after BOMBING on his Comedy Central Presents, oh man...that was terribad >_<

Btw:
about an hour ago: Chaddd took a match off of M2K s Marth with GANON!!!!!!!!

^_^

rhan

Smash Hero
Arrested with a ****-load of continuances and appeals-court sessions til you wear the system out and you get away with it!
Lol. Let's hope that it's the case with my up and comming court date in March. :(

lol @ this whole page.

remember that the best bred mixture is eggshell white and jew white. Your blasian breed may beat my Ganon all day, but I own most of the essential economic businesses and therefore am guaranteed success in the work world.
CStick is the ultimate breed in life.

JWolf

Smash Cadet
How'd the fest go? I'm sorry I couldn't show up, my xbox amongst other things were stolen and had to deal with that all day. Fest monday efer?

Oro?

Smash Rookie
yeah ether we should def team.

Shotout to jray for throwin the fest

Doug : ran the fest... but we ran teams tho

Malco : good spit on winning the low tier tourny. not huh did you dude?.... yeah huh

Bats : good stuff on that mm u almost had me....oh and apple cidar lee

Jird : we patyied with fox dittos! lol..... but u still owe me that loot lee

richard/king and kyle yall left tooo early =[

Shaeman111

Smash Ace
heh, i profession in low tier tournies.
anyways, irrelevant. sorry we couldn't make it. the weather worsened and the younger of the crew COULDN'T drive. As for the older, they can't use their cars. So yeah it pretty much got all screwed up.

but, ethers this week. yeah sounds amazing.

The_Doug

Smash Ace
Fest was great fun. Stayed till 1am or so. Kudos to JRay for hosting and the pizza/soda. Without that caffeine I woulda fallen asleep on the road going home for sure.

Malco whooped my Bowser in the low tier final. Ouch.

Malco!!!

Smash Apprentice
Yeah I had a great time.

Stars: I wish you were there! :[

Oro?: Thanks to you everyone knows how to shine bair now.

Jray: I know you got some left over pizza! Ill be over later to kill the rest! :]

Bats: Nice comback in the crew battle. Were beast on teams we just need to go blue!

Doug: I think I played you the most! Good games man! *Note to self smash DI your Ftilt*

Roy FTW!

Batmansince1939

Smash Journeyman
Drew: the ending to that crew broke my heart :/

Doug: good matches, sheik dits aren't my special, but i'm coming for peach! haha

Jray/King: you already know.

Oro?: double or nothing! and glad you got your sticks back dude?

Shaeman111

Smash Ace
so who can make ether's this week?
more importantly, who can make it to ethers on which days? (ex. malco can go every day, but cstick can only make it on tuesday because of work) sumthing like that.
because things usually happen if we plan ahead of time for a day. or a few days.

Ether

Smash Ace
My vengeance shall be swift.
hahaha!

Ok, so the fests are 4-10 everyday, IF at least 3 people show. If I don't know by noon tomorrow to expect at least 3 people, I'll make other plans. Also, sometimes I have to cancel, so check the boards.

5573 Dunloe Drive
Apt 102
Va beach 23455

THERE IS A NEW PASSCODE!!!! THE NEW PASSCODE IS 426. The old code may still work, but this one definitely does.

So, about Pound 4... who can brief me on hotel and car situations? Is anyone coming back on Monday? I...may do this. I want to see Tope. I want him to like me ;_;

rhan

Smash Hero
If I get a ride I can come.

Shaden/Theo get ova hurr! We make three people. We can have ether to ourselves if no one comes!

toasty

Smash Hero
SOMEONE omGGG take this opportunity to answer Ether before he changes his miiiind!!!

Ether:

Do you have Caboose's number? Or Rahil's?

They're going to Pound 4 and will probably come back on Monday. You can stay with them.

At the absolute least, you can stay in the room I'm getting =D

toasty

Smash Hero
I think if I were to include Ether that would bring the total to like 11 or 12 people in one room LOL

I need to get everything straightened out, so I can't say yes or no yet..we'll see.

But LOOK FOR ALTERNATIVES in the meantime. Consider me a last resort.

Or pretend that I'm telling you "no" and try and find somewhere else to stay

Just to be safe

Top Bottom