• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

The_Doug

Smash Ace
Work is owning my ******** this week, and it's only Monday... but I'll try and make one of your fests sometime this week Ether. Thinkign about it the best day for me without a doubt will be Thursday. Also please keep me updated on the Pound teams situation. Oh I'd love to read the Marth guide before Pound. I'll print that **** thing out and walk around work studying it in the hallways if I have to!

G~Mon

Smash Rookie
i can make it tomorrow if theo/shaden gives me a ride
i need the practice...ALOT
so yea i hope to be showing up when they do

rhan

Smash Hero
G-Mon using his Smashboards account??? Finally *****. >_>

Anyway I'm in the same boat errr car as G-Mon.

royboy850

Smash Apprentice
lol so i know yall are too south to have gotten the snow but shoveling your sedan which is covered in enough to snow to look like a minivan is fuuuuuuuuuun. been away from home since thursday XD

also ether: um. thanks for reminding me lol. me and rahil will get right on pound arrangements. since rahil stil doesnt have a job i think the unspoken agreement at the moment is that i'll be housing him. if you come with us (im sure he could drive) id be more than willing to house you too (as long as youre not allergic to dogs). there will be an issue with sleeping space since we have another family living in our house but it should be ok. just know you have an option. ill get you rahil's number later if you need it but my phone died a few days ago

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
N**** don't tell me your charger is at ODU.

Just because failsauce has the word sauce in it doesn't mean you have to eat it, Seung.

Also, don't EVER give Ether ANY option to use guilt as an excuse to bail out! That family living with you wants NOTHING more than to have The Super Happy Fun Time Guide To Marth handed to them in person by the very man that wrote it!

<3!

rhan

Smash Hero
wekindacanttakeyourhan>_>
Then I guess no one's staying at my Dad's for the night niiggas wanna come down.

It's w/e. Y'all have fun. It's not like I haven't driven people's ***** all over the place AND got pulled over on the way back to get them

But you know it's w/e. Y'all have fun.

royboy850

Smash Apprentice
lol. chargers are actually the FIRST thing i pack when i leave school. its because staying this long out of the house was simply unplanned so i just have a dead DS and cell phone on me is all

Shaeman111

Smash Ace
Wow Rhan you're not salty...nope, not at all.

o_O

lololol @ Boose, cmon mang! XD
i know he's been like this for about 2 weeks now, it's fine. I stay handling women.
Rhan, you see, i'm not driving.
Theo is. And theo doesnt have his car anymore, and we have no way of taking you back to ur dads/home. And no one can spend the night. Me and theo discussed this over the phone with gmon sitting next to me, it just wasnt working. Besides if it's so close, just get KF to take you.

CStick that would be AMAZING Timing!! :D

rhan

Smash Hero
i know he's been like this for about 2 weeks now, it's fine. I stay handling women.
Rhan, you see, i'm not driving.
Theo is. And theo doesnt have his car anymore, and we have no way of taking you back to ur dads/home. And no one can spend the night. Me and theo discussed this over the phone with gmon sitting next to me, it just wasnt working. Besides if it's so close, just get KF to take you.

CStick that would be AMAZING Timing!! :D
You're also not under as much stress as I am Mr. Perfect.

Have Theo drive your car? OH man problem solved just like that huh?

toasty

Smash Hero
All I needed to learn about Ether I learned when he had a guaranteed ride and housing to C3 in Winter 2007 where attendance was guaranteed by M2K Azen Chu Chillin Tope Cyrain G-reg Aho Fonz etc everyone etc

and just when Rahil and I were gonna drive over there to pick him up after weeks of being hyped for it:

he changes his mind and bails.........................

*cries*

Batmansince1939

Smash Journeyman
i will come to the fest at eleven if yourdown?

Doug: good matchs man i wish i could play you more tho.....i love playing sheiks

Jird: laugh didn't play you at all but good spit in teams

Jray:lots of progess mos def man

Malco:your getting a little to beast man

Oro?: falco ditto?.. im gonna get my falco faster

and just to say this is the real batman posting jird posted on my accont the last time if you didn't know

sorry i have not been posting to much my girlfriend just came into town after 4 months of being gone =)

Shaeman111

Smash Ace
You're also not under as much stress as I am Mr. Perfect.

Have Theo drive your car? OH man problem solved just like that huh?
he needs insurance on my car. which he doesnt. my dad does. i'm still 17, you know.
Mr. Perfect? hardly.
also, if you do make it....... TEAMS??

ether, we'll be there around 4:30//5:00 minus the possibility of getting lost because we don't have a GPS//rhan to guide us through the evil streets

rhan

Smash Hero
Shaeman/IV/G-Mon/Pitzer just left Newport News.

*Just got done talking over AiM*

But I'm rideless....

JWolf

Smash Cadet
GAH, I'm working on it.

I'm thinking about driving my backwindshieldless car there =/

Ether

Smash Ace
Can't make it today.

Hope another fest pops up on Thursday or Saturday.
Hosting Wednesday only. Didn't realize Christmas was coming up.

Thanks everyone who came out! Crystalnite, help me write the Marth ditto section of the Marth guide, lol. That was fun.

Pitzer, Oro, Crystalnite and some others were vastly underrated on that list I made. Honestly, all of SoVa is ****.

**** was crazy, man!!! WTF. What exactly did he ask from you? Money for his t-shirt plan? What a scammer... Are you gonna sue?

Ether already takes too much spotlight from Lisa's talent, and now her pizza?
lol. True. We both ate 3 slices. Good thing, too, cuz now there's none left. Lisa did well in her singles matches, too!

So, tomorrow, same time, 4-11.

rhan

Smash Hero
I'll be able to make it tomorrow already!

Ether today was very fun and I missed playing Smash with everybody. JWolf/Malco/Bats we need matches tomorrow. We had none tonight. :(

Ether: I'll practice up my Sheik more since you love to 4 stock it. lol

Batmansince1939

Smash Journeyman
Well good spit everyone at ethers i liked the crew battle kf with lisa vs stars with ether good job guys better luck next time ;-)

Sorry i had to leave so early but i had fun thanks for havimg me over ether amd lisa

rhan

Smash Hero
I do bad when I know everybody's watching me.

And that music Shaden kept putting on was slightly distracting.... But is was a good time nontheless. xD

dobee

Smash Apprentice
I ain't scared of you n***a

But sorry for the random posts, false hope, and other sh*t i was doing to make people think i was coming back at the time. Alot of stuff was going on at the time, and I thought I could get through it sooner. But now, I'm done. Although I won't be able to go to Pound 4 (wack) I will be able to play. . . ALOT.

And I'll be posting up here again too :)

Oh, and no driving out of the 757 for me until i get a new car.

toasty

Smash Hero
Nah Ether it wasn't the T-shirts. I did an ENORMOUS favor for him but dude honestly.............................omg...I've got it.

Well.

I'm telling everyone at the hotel at Pound 4.

Not kidding, actually.

I won't post the whole story on the boards ever.

But I'm telling anyone willing to listen to the whole saga at Pound.

But not during the tournament, so at the hotel.

Already got a ****load of people sitting in XD!!!

SOVA I THINK I'M GETTING MORE THAN ONE HOTEL ROOM.

NOW WOULD BE A GOOD TIME [LIKE...NOW] TO LET ME KNOW EXACTLY WHO NEEDS A ROOM!!!!

I need to know how many rooms to get and I'm getting them reserved tomorrow so PLEASE let me know so I can plan accordingly.

@ Dobee: nooooooooooooooooooooooo ;______;

Top Bottom