• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

Ether

Smash Ace
It's Batman's birthday? Happy Birthday!

I hear you guys want some smash. I'd host today but I'm still sick. I'm thinking about hosting tomorrow, but I'll see how I feel.

I still haven't started on that Marth essay, but I've been thinking a lot about it. I just don't know where to start...there's so MUCH. I think I'll start right now...yess.....

J!Ray

Smash Rookie
haha i know...i ended up going on that adventure with bats and oro. haha 6 hour walk to downtown norfolf from the railroad tracks behind my house

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
I won't need to pay the toll. I'm not driving. But if we do need to pass through Gloucester to get to MD (Unlikely). Then yeah that's 2 dollars. It's just 2 to get to Gloucester. Not to get out of Gloucester.

Gloucester is about as North as Richmond is.
lol i like how u guaged it to the half-dollar; dont forget the gloucester bridge toll (or are you going straight north from gloucester? i dont know maps, ****)
on one condition: no johns
How long you stayin?

tenwordsnigguhs

Ether

Smash Ace
Thanks JRay. And wtf @ hour walk???

I've started the essay. I thought I got pretty far...3 whole pages in Word. I just realized I'm only scratching the surface... I also feel like I'm starting to ramble a lot in it. I almost feel bad for whoever has to read and decipher it. Unlocking the secrets will be worth it, I promise.

Batmansince1939

Smash Journeyman
yep i won't lie it was pretty crazy birthday got caught chill'en at a three story playground by the cops last night....still don't beat railroad tracks...oro? and jray i can't believe we did that

but my birthday is over ='(

~RiKu~

Smash Cadet
yep i won't lie it was pretty crazy birthday got caught chill'en at a three story playground by the cops last night....still don't beat railroad tracks...oro? and jray i can't believe we did that

but my birthday is over ='(

u mus enjoy hangin with the cops?

rhan

Smash Hero
I might host a fest at my house this Saturday or Sunday. Not in stone yet.

But yeah if I do anyone would be welcomed. Just make sure you bring 2 dollars for the toll. :(

Rubberbandman

Smash Champion
I might host a fest at my house this Saturday or Sunday. Not in stone yet.

But yeah if I do anyone would be welcomed. Just make sure you bring 2 dollars for the toll. :(
1. Melee, Brawl or Both?

2. No other way to Gloucester? We HAVE to pay a toll? =(

rhan

Smash Hero
There might be a second way around. I just know that taking the toll way is the quickest.

Edit: Melee.

rhan

Smash Hero
Who all would be interested in comming if I do host? Ofcourse S.T.A.R.S. will be in the building. But it's a plus if other people come.

I gotta give my Mom an estimated number of people that would possibly come.

S.R. XXVII

Smash Ace
Wow, all this time I thought no one was posting, come to find out I accidentally unsubscribed from the thread.... fail -_-

But yeah I'm in NY guys. Pound is looking possible. I'll probably see you guys there.

Whenever I go back to SoVa, I'll hit you guys up.

The_Doug

Smash Ace
Who all would be interested in comming if I do host? Ofcourse S.T.A.R.S. will be in the building. But it's a plus if other people come.

I gotta give my Mom an estimated number of people that would possibly come.
I'm interested in going up north.

rhan

Smash Hero
7931 Willis Road
Gloucester VA, 23061

Possible Date(s):
Friday = 4pm - whenever
Saturday = 2pm - 11pm

Y'all choose which day would be best. Sunday I got work at 7pm so if something is possibly gonna happen Sunday it won't be for that long.

Since I live on a dirt road that address might not possibly show up.... As long as you follow 17 up it's simple to get to my house.

(757) 268-4585 <- text/call if problem happen.

So list of interesties:
  • Shaeman
  • Crystalnite
  • Pitzer
  • Doug
  • JWolf?
  • Schoolie?
  • PCat
  • Malco?
  • JRay
  • Bats

That's who I know of right as of now. Who else is in KF that would possibly be comming?

Poehlcat

Smash Apprentice
Can't come to this. My car is terminally ill and undrivable and I'm in Richmond anyway so no one would be coming anywhere near me on the way.

Top Bottom