• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

rhan

Smash Hero
Indeed. But I have recently found out that Samus is my best. Since playing at Shaden's last time you was there, I realise that Samus is tha ****.

I'm not sure anymore if I main a low tier. :(

rhan

Smash Hero
Yes. But technically no.

I get out after second period (11 am.) on these days and I'm allowed to leave do whatev I want. But since I'm no longer allowed to drive to school I can't really go home. And there is no walking in Gloucester.... >_>

So I just sit in my teacher's class and d.ick around on the interwebz.

Ether

Smash Ace
So...I called in today cuz I'm sick...and the manager said today is going to be my last day...>_>...suckness...

Anyway, I'm free to host. Toasty, Cox is closed on MLK day, but I don't want to risk not making it back/being really tired the next day. It sucks, but please get the refund...:(

CStick, you have MW2 for PS3? If so, add me. I'm KyolinCurai. Also, what classes and killstreak setups do you use? Thanks for all the info. I'm getting a lot better from it. Is there a site for MW2 where ppl talk strats and stuff ?

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
Toasty, Cox is closed on MLK day, but I don't want to risk not making it back/being really tired the next day. It sucks, but please get the refund...:(
Gotcha. Done.

But for real, Melee is on Saturday and Sunday. Melee CREWS are on Monday.

Cox is closed on Monday, according to what you said.

Therefore, you should still go, and then travel all day Monday [or Sunday night >_>].

You'll have the rest of Monday to rest and relax and to buffer whatever horrible traffic you may encounter.

Either way, a 4-5 hour trip could only really be extended to like 6-7 hours by typical "horribad" traffic jams. And that's still going to leave you with a considerable amount of time to get back to reality before you go back on Tuesday.

Please. I'm sorry if I'm annoying you, but like...**** man, even IVAR is going. And I got Kits to go from "**** that" to "..................gahhhh okay I'll CONSIDER IT...d*** you, toasty!"...they're not entering because they don't play anymore but they're at least going.

You should seriously consider what I've said about the Melee schedule.

<3

knightpraetor

Smash Champion
samus is good. i can only beat redd's samus on small stages with marth, and big stages with fox..basically marth wants to gimp and fox doesn't want to be gimped. redd's too good though..all his char are hard for me. I'm getting better though. occasionally i have moments of inspiration when he gets pissed off because he can't just charge in with fox and **** me and has to camp instead. So nice when you force a person to play the matchup like it is supposed to be played

JWolf

Smash Cadet
So wait ether are you actually hosting right now? lol I'm trying to go!

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
So...I called in today cuz I'm sick...and the manager said today is going to be my last day...>_>...suckness...
Scared the crap outta me. Dont start making me think u got fired after all that hype about ur interview going well and ****.

samus is good. i can only beat redd's samus on small stages with marth, and big stages with fox..basically marth wants to gimp and fox doesn't want to be gimped. redd's too good though..all his char are hard for me. I'm getting better though. occasionally i have moments of inspiration when he gets pissed off because he can't just charge in with fox and **** me and has to camp instead. So nice when you force a person to play the matchup like it is supposed to be played
Come on, kp: stack it up

also, when will u be in town for break??

DJRome

Smash Hero
They see me trollin
They hatin
Controlling they tryin to watch me fighting kirby
tryin to watch me fighting kirby

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
did i see brawl tourny? tee-hee Who wants to get ***** son. Jk jk Anyways Good stuff at C-sticks House. I still need to work on my falcon. ON a serious note Rhan your car is bad IMO, Also on the side note I have bronchitus.

royboy850

Smash Apprentice
so since yall are beginning to drive around for brawl again, does someone want to come over and....pick up HAX's wiimote >XD

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
lol pitzer, whered you see brawl tourney??

famous you and craig/pitzer should find a way to my place saturday for some practice

and ya someone pick up my wiimote lol boose has been playin wiimote tag wiff toasty for way too long

oh and dang pitzer i wish i woulda caught you saturday at c sticks, i came too late

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
Exams, then I think my sister's graduation is on Saturday or Monday, I have to check.
word, let me know. i wanna do some saturday night brawlage

oh and as an important note

...winter break's coming up and im about to go home >_>

SOMEONE GET THIS WIIMOTE
ha dang well if no one can get it from you, im sure i can work something out

Hey everyone.
pppssssshhhhh posting on the board but not answering my texts.... you and frannie comin down for the holidays?

Famous

Smash Champion
We might not be able to make down to your house H4X but we will see...If not then come by kadajs and we can all play here

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Im coming down for a day or to but im going down to sc for the holidays. Might be going to pound 4 as well.

rhan

Smash Hero
Nice to see you still breathe. We miss you! :(

I'm lurkin SoVA too.
i lurk every board lol
Too bad your post count doesn't go up here. But we luv yuuuuuuuu! ~<3

did i see brawl tourny? tee-hee Who wants to get ***** son. Jk jk Anyways Good stuff at C-sticks House. I still need to work on my falcon. ON a serious note Rhan your car is bad IMO, Also on the side note I have bronchitus.
My car isn't bad. You're just not use to below 0 degree weather.

Go to New York during this time. Be prepared to freeze your nutz off.

J!Ray

Smash Rookie
Hello everyone....sorry its been a minute....Just doing something around the area.
But now im going to be chillin on the board and hyping up this pound 4!!!

c-stick- thanks for having us over during the weekend. Had fun...i might hold a fest at my house christmas break!?!?

Top Bottom