• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

D0N

Smash Ace
So you gave up and went to MK? how noble lol. jk, I dont doubt you'll be really good with MK.

But he's still MK... he'll take over and turn into your main. Then you'll just turn into Mashi and play for $$$. Thats what happens when you go down that dark road.

D0N

Smash Ace
lol I though you had just plain quit and started playing SF4. If you play on ps3 ill play you online.

D0N

Smash Ace
Ill be back mid july for like 1 day or less, then I go to Australia. It'll be awhile man... Ill be back from Australia by December

whodat

Smash Apprentice
SK- Yeah you did, beat me last time I played, but I can also say that so did everyone else that day. I played like complete **** lol. You caught me off gaurd with IC's. I still think it's a BS matchup btw. If I actually get to play you again I'm sure it will be a much different outcome. Good match that day though.

Kadaj- Mk is so stereotypical. Less skill to play than Marth, but with better results. I figured you would switch to him as your main eventually. Just make sure that he gets to about the same point as your Marth otherwise the counterpick factor wont matter because you just suck with the character.

It sucks that I can't play you all anymore at least for a good while. I think people were starting to step their game up.

whodat

Smash Apprentice
Did I say anything about you MAINING him? No, I said secondary. You have to make sure that he is at least as good as your marth otherwise it wouldn't make any difference if you picked MK or not cuz you would lose.

whodat

Smash Apprentice
Don- Yeah I noticed how you would do that. Picking ICs against me is just dirty lol.

rhan

Smash Hero
Alex Pilot House Appartments isn't far from CNU. Basically, just follow Jefferson towards Downtown NN. Once you get in the Oyster Point area you'll see a Food Lion towards the left. Turn towards it and you'll find a road that goes into a nieghborhood. Follow it and Pilot House Appartments will be on the left. You can't miss them. Big *** White Buildings.

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Kadaj i need mk prac. Decided imma pick up falco. Falco also fairs well against D3 Snake DK And ike which are sloppy IC Match ups. So imma pick him up besides. I love cgs <3

CStick

Smash Lord
I can see it now...

M.I.L.F. - a toasty tourney

now, we just gotta figure out what MILF can stand for that is smash-related. So far, I got nothing.

rhan

Smash Hero
Haha get pumped son! I'm heading to Newport News right when school lets out!

Tomorrow should be good practice before H.E.R.B 2.

Top Bottom