• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
**** winners final? Lol You beat me 3-2 MK on Brinstar and RC :/ Wait till vidz are posted when you see my fancy falcon poop on yours!

We need to play more though. You got my cell?

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
Too bad my falcon is the best one In Sova. Kadaj....

Falcon dittos. MM. Also when are you moving to NN? I want to beat you up with my Angelical Tactics. <-- lol see what i did there. So it all came down to falcon dittos. Whoever lands the first Falcon pawnch wins. Its a proven fact.

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Why would a travel all the way down there to prove whats been proven! my falcons Sex ah!

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
anyone else coming to HERB2 for Melee AND Brawl?!?! I'll be there late on the Melee night and I'll be chillin all day sunday before I leave that night back to GA

it'd be great to see you allllll <3<3<3

Kadaj: seriously dude, you've got a REALLY good shot at making some good good dough on the Brawl day...even IF M2K will be there >_>

Famous

Smash Champion
When is herb2?

It's a shame killz and whodat are out of the picture this time...Nobody else is crazy enough to do the "whodat challenge"

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
And you may have beat me but over i beat you more with falcon, I won first then 3-1 and lost second set 2-3 So technically me 5 you 4. besides when the vidz come out everyone will see how sexy my falcon was, also. You win because of Cps :c

rhan

Smash Hero
anyone else coming to HERB2 for Melee AND Brawl?!?! I'll be there late on the Melee night and I'll be chillin all day sunday before I leave that night back to GA

it'd be great to see you allllll <3<3<3

Kadaj: seriously dude, you've got a REALLY good shot at making some good good dough on the Brawl day...even IF M2K will be there >_>
STARS is going. Just for the Melee day then leaving about lunch time Brawl day. Toasty you gonna make nachos at HERB2????

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
lol you cp'd me 1st I was gonna go all neutrals

but yeah I should be squared away by monday in my apartment so i'll be down to play most of the time until I start working at my job but whenever im off or something i'll let you guys know

sk i'll call you when im free :)

gotta bring your wii tho
same to you pitzr lol

but yeah it's really close to the interstate

pilot house apartments is where its at

i'll get the address an stuff when I move in

rhan

Smash Hero
I use to live there when I was in second grade and as memory serves me the rooms are pretty big. Of course I was tiny back then. But none the less good ****. I might come down with Pitzer a few times to play some Brawl.

Oh before I forget. This tourney thread came in a P.M. about 3 days ago.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=234297

Richmond tourney. Brawl, SF: IV/HDR, and Guilty Gear.

Just thought I'd spread the word around.

Top Bottom