• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

unrealperson4564

Smash Apprentice
Virginia Beach, VA ; I think I'm becoming a Sonic
Toasty can you say... Sparking wiggles? lol

Umm yeah, big useless rant coming up guys

That site was so pro. But yeah I haven't posted in like ever. I might randomly show up to this jankity jank but idontknow. Maybe some randome smashfest or something. But I'm doing reeeaalllyy bad lately. Like not omg its unreal playing forever but still sucks bad but like... I LOST A MONEY MATCH TO SOME RANDOM KID AT HIGHSCHOOL (JC) wtf. *sigh* It's just that the smash scene is so diluted nowadays (nottryingtoinducebrawlhatenottryingtoinducebrawlhatenottryingtoinducebrawlhate)
I mean it's so wierd. I'm turning 18 THIS YEAR. I've been with this game for like four years and whatever i digress

royboy850

Smash Apprentice
advent children plus...i lolled again

btw toast if youve been calling ive been sleeping. i now regularly get up before 5am. just get on aim sometime today

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
yo rhan what times good for ya? im free any time after 3. anyone else interested?

cocm and a few othersmight be comming too.

royboy850

Smash Apprentice
theyre big enough, not to fully justify 70+ unless we get at least two of them though. floor 2 is smaller. there seems to be 4 or 5 outlets on the third floor and four tables with space for max 6 small setups. i talked to eli today and he said he could reserve one of them but his plan was to join in in the afternoon not at...10 in the frikkin morning. i seriously doubt at this point that we'd get any results if i posted it outside scotland (because it WILL get taken down almost immediately) so i think i'll just have to ask if i can post it legally. im just not sure if i CAN post it in scotland's lobby but i think we could do webb bulletin boards. again, though, scotland is a frosh house, so im not sure how many of them bother to check webb boards

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
**** maybe I'll just camp out in front of Scotland house and talk to people as they come in so that I sound EXTRA shady XD

thanks a lot for the info though and for getting Eli to help out...do either of you guys know anyone else who live in the dorms that I could pay to help out?

*is getting desperate*

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
yo dobee im down tomorrow. im tryin to play some melee and some brawl. i wanna say 4 o clockish? depends on whats good for everyone

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
2210 wolfsnare rd
virginia beach 23454

my numbers 636-8237

and well go with 4 then

knightpraetor

Smash Champion
why doesn't anyone visit me to play *coughs* theo * coughs * pitzer, toasty...mashi....no johns...1.5 hrs to play me is nothing mashi

rhan

Smash Hero
yo rhan what times good for ya? im free any time after 3. anyone else interested?

cocm and a few othersmight be comming too.
Anytime is good. Just gotta get that ride there.

I wanna play melee.
<3

Im getting back into melee.

Edit: I need SOme one to hang out with saturday.... ANy smash dont care even 64
Now you wanna get back after all my characters ***** you at Vernon's?

Go to H4X's tomorrow.

why doesn't anyone visit me to play *coughs* theo * coughs * pitzer, toasty...mashi....no johns...1.5 hrs to play me is nothing mashi
If only I had my license.... :(

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
pitzer come over today

and if whoevers coming over would gimme a call sometime today, we gotta discuss parking and finding my house.

636 8237

D0N

Smash Ace
hax's place is fun. I may go. I got a ps3 and sf4 and havent been thinking of brawl so i may suck, but ill still show up. Im sad I missed the ranbat btw. I was kinda pumped for it too... Im now maining blanka with ryu as secondary.

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
Tope is way too reserved to be loony. Anyway, KP ill be gone from Thursday to Sunday. At any other time we could play before the 25th.

EDIT: I like how rhan changed his main from YL to Samus. Clever, considering our matches last time

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
good matches today rhan and dobee. thanks for coming out. my little smash fests are slowly getting bigger :bee:

rhan we gotta poke battle! ill send ya my fc soon.

man ive heard of a kobe, but never a chris brown :chuckle: lol at least not until today

rhan

Smash Hero
Tope is way too reserved to be loony. Anyway, KP ill be gone from Thursday to Sunday. At any other time we could play before the 25th.

EDIT: I like how rhan changed his main from YL to Samus. Clever, considering our matches last time
My main is still Young Link.

If Samus was my main she would have the right to be my avatar.

GG.

Edit: Plus you was having a good day. As I recall you couldn't beat my Sheik after I got warmed up.

good matches today rhan and dobee. thanks for coming out. my little smash fests are slowly getting bigger :bee:

rhan we gotta poke battle! ill send ya my fc soon.

man ive heard of a kobe, but never a chris brown :chuckle: lol at least not until today
Haha no problem. It was mad fun. As long as I'm in the area then I'll be glad to come out. Today was a hell of a lot of laughs. People missed out.

And I can pokemon battle. Even though I'm no good really. I'm more of a breeder.

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
judging by all the posts, i should have a poke fest one of these days! lol

but ya pitzer you gotta come over next time for sure.

CStick

Smash Lord
well, in five hours I will be 21. It would be exciting if I hadnt already been an alcoholic for five years.

I'm free Tuesday and Friday for some melee. Either at my place or yours. My rokm is clean and spacious enough to hold a few peeps and maybe an extra setup. Lemme know! we need to practice!

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
As i recall, after I was warmed up, ur sheik couldnt beat my marth.

EDIT: I was having an ok day...

Oh, and I havent told anyone yet, Ill be joining the NC community for next school year (I will return pro) :)

~RiKu~

Smash Cadet
reading about wut happened sounded funny. good **** placing well Kadaj. 5th in singles and 2nd in teams, keep it up yo.

D0N

Smash Ace
Kadaj: NOBODY CARES!!!! lol jk. good job on 5th & 2nd. neo went all sheik? And im guessing famous didnt want to play singles?

edit: now that I think about it, this is the second time you 2 have been in a tourney where cops were involved... didnt see that coming..

Kitsune: 10x plays dahlsim now? I played him before when khalil was still here, and he used everyone except him when we played lol. He plays really smart.

KitsuneKing

Smash Journeyman
oh if anyone's interested, Ranbat's at 6pm this saturday... we'll have some top VA players in the house so it's gonna be extra crazydunkulous.

Top Bottom