• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
hahaha no no it's entirely weird, it's just that I've been to a bunch of tourneys now and SEEN it happen so I'm used to it, myself XD I'm sure he's used to being a Smash celebrity though.

I'm used to being known for my nachos.

I seriously got an IM from someone I've never spoken to, from Arizona, and the only thing they said was "how much cheese do you put on your nachos?"

not hi...not "you're toasty, right?...this is ______"

toasty

Smash Hero
Chu likes getting pictures taken of himself. He does his hair at tourneys entirely for this reason.

From MPJubilee V in NC [August 2007]

Facebook post from Malk about this picture:
Lemme tell you a story about this picture.

This shot was taken in the middle of the grand finals last match (9th game)

ChuDat dies, Knorr takes the picture and Chu looks straight back at the camera (no way he could've known Knorr was taking the picture), poses, and kills Chillin for the tournament win.

D0N

Smash Ace
lmao @ how much cheese do you put on your nachos.

when i see big names on smash boards in person I just ask for a match or 2 to see how I compare. NOT to win and then brag, but because its fun and you can expect a challenge.

Senko Zero

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4940-5527-1789
So....uh...can anyone give me a hint as to what the address of where the ranbats will be held is? I for the life of me can't find it.

toasty

Smash Hero
oh ive heard things about these nachos...
When i ate Toasty nacho's I liked Crouched up in a ball, roll'd around, hit the wall and then i jizzed in my pants.....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9bzBU-icO4
there you go :)

when i see big names on smash boards in person I just ask for a match or 2 to see how I compare. NOT to win and then brag, but because its fun and you can expect a challenge.
this man knows what's up =D

lmao @ that M2K video [and yeah Riku...I'm just now seeing that too...you know, since it was barely a week ago that it got posted...........]

RiKu.757

Smash Apprentice
i see. i saw it after someone posted a link to it in Chu's thread and that was last week after it happened lol.

SlapY0Self

Smash Rookie
Did you go/miss HOBO 15? Will you be at the next Houston Major/Epic Brawl/SF4 Tournament (HOBO 16/TYS 1) on May 2, 2009?

Reasons why to Come:

Its at Funplex. Venue can hold 400+ People + Arcade + Projectors
All of the best SF4/Brawl players will be here! SF4/Brawl till 2am
HOBO 15 had 85+ players in attendence
Casuals being played (MVC2/SC4/SFHDREMIX/TVC/MELEE/3RDSTRIKE)
Out of towners. 1 month+ in advance. Book your tickets NOW!!!

Excuses that are Banned:

I have job/work. SO TAKE OFF!
I have something important to do. Stop being scaredd and COME!
I have school work to do! Tell your teacher I said It was OK TO HOBO/TYS!

For more information about HOBO 16/TYS 1, Go to--> http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=142123 Or Go to--> www.smashbrostournaments.com/event/main/ See you there... NO EXCUSES!!!

Top Bottom