• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

rhan

Smash Hero
I can bring the recording stuff with disc, but my laptop is broken. :[
AND KF kinda broke up haha.
Jeff and I are the only ones still tournament active.
Jird and Batman play alone sometimes.
Oro? just flat out quit. (But still plays casually with his big brother Malco!! :])

Edit: Pizza.
Oro? needs to be there. Only time I played him was when he fought my Samus. [Which Marth is probably her worse matchup <.<] So yeah.....GET HIM THERE! KIDNAP HIMMMM!!!!! NAO!

And more people like Pizza than Lasagna. Best bet is to go with Pizza even though I love Lasagna. :(

Edit: RIKU! Another favor please.... Can you bring the gamebridge CD again? This time We need it for S-Man's laptop. If we can then that can be another system devoted to recording. :3

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
Btw if anyone is interested/willing to go to APEX its a national MELEE and Brawl tourny, and is pretty cheap
only 30 bucks for everything (choosing to enter everything for brawl, and would be the same price for melee excluding the venue because you dont have to pay that twice)

let me no and we can carpool

I already got housing and everything for us

We can all meet at my house and leave from their

D0N

Smash Ace
Kadaj you and your recent posts! Its almost like you got hired by an ad agency or something. Is that how you're paying for your tourneys now? lol

D0N

Smash Ace
yea thats true lol. I know what your trying to do I just find your persistance funny.

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
yo kadaj you gotta edit that post, you got youreself a driver ;)

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
oh yeah someone already pointed that out in the other thread XD I totally missed that...RHAN GET ON THAT ****!!!

edit: omfg I was giving a casual count of those who essentially confirmed they were coming through and we're already at like 55+

if thew few who are unconfirmed end up confirming, then it'll be 70+!!!!!!!!

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
hellz ya toasty! this is gunna be huge!

edit: OMG SWEET NOOZ!

so my friends girlfriend manages the game on at dam neck here in va beach, and she said she has a budget to set up tourneys. she says theres a bunch of tvs there, and she was asking me if i wanted to do some smash tournaments there.

expect some possible "OMG H4X presents _________" to be coming this way soon

toasty

Smash Hero
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL @ H4X.....we [the SoVa Smashers] have a bit of history with GameOn X-****ing-D

I'll explain later.

CABOOSE I HAVE HORRIBLE ****ING NEWS. But I'm doing what I can to find a solution ASAP

Billy lives in Powhatan.

;__;

If anything, think you can find out if we HAVE to be Ireland House residents or can you just be an ODU student? or a Quad resident [I'll get Eli on this, SINCE MOTHAFUKKIN ELI IS COMING TO THIS!!!!...FOR REAL.]

toasty

Smash Hero
LMFAO RIKU that video is amaaaazing

that's like what happened to Chillin at Critical Hit 4.5 [no vid, though], he gimped an Olimar player [last stock, 3rd match, I think it was loser's bracket too] and he was hanging on the edge, put his controller down and started jumpin around or celebrating or whatever......but it was yoshi's island and the ****ing support ghost came up and saved the Olimar player, so by the time Chillin got back to his controller, he was getting usmashed out of the tourney XD

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
lol toasty, i was thinkin at work, and i remembered seeing something about that.

cant wait to hear lol

Cow

Smash Apprentice
re: ranbats

I assume it's all ps3, right? I only have a 360 stick, and i'd hate to spend the entire time bumming sticks to get my matches done ;\ need to get this **** cthulhued for ps3

KitsuneKing

Smash Journeyman
re: ranbats

I assume it's all ps3, right? I only have a 360 stick, and i'd hate to spend the entire time bumming sticks to get my matches done ;\ need to get this **** cthulhued for ps3
for the most part it's half ps3/360 you can borrow mine if you want.

D0N

Smash Ace
I guess ill be the only one at the ranbat using a ps3 controller lol, I dont have a stick to practice with so my execution will be terrible on one. I dont have the game to practice either... It will be either day 6 or 7 of playing for me depending on if I play some other time this week.

rhan

Smash Hero
I like my name yellow. Green is such an ugly color.

Wut duh hayel is up with that anyway? <.<

Hopefully just an April Fools joke.

Top Bottom