• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
yo if anybody wants to come smash at my house tomorrow with me and don, lemme know. possible guest appearances by cocm and giggidax.

im sure there will be some melee too, seeing i need to get better again..

@ 3:30 and i can play till like 8.

2210 wolfsnare rd
va beach

636 8237

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
Btw if anyone is interested/willing to drive to APEX its a national MELEE and Brawl tourny, and is pretty cheap
only 30 bucks for everything

let me no and we can carpool me and famous = automatic $20 to the gas tank already

Mashi ,SK, Pitzr we should all get together and plan for this it'd be extremely cheap for gas if we all went and its a two day event.

I already got housing and everything for us

We can all meet at my house and leave from their

Mashi could you or Sk drive?

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
hey toasty i got a question. when youre capturing matches, what are your dimensions?
im using 640X480. it looks alright at first, but the videos are severely stretched when watched on youtube or windows media player.

RiKu.757

Smash Apprentice
I will most likely attend on May 2nd.

IT'SOVA KING AMAZING: A Melee Revival (thoughts?)

good call both of you :)

edit: attendance for Melee tourney on the 25th should be put at whatever their maximum number is XD
How bout
IT'SOVA 9000!!!!!!!!

U

UnknownEnemyZero

SOVA: low tier of the east coast
SOVA: where our women and mixups are the same, crazy and they don't make any sense
SOVA: where Gamestop is the best arcade

royboy850

Smash Apprentice
lol i said noon to 7 but 10-7's fine
also i really dont understand what you meant about the second line. if you mean reserve, then yes ive already told you ive reserved the room for two days consecutively at least once before. ill go get both forms for melee and brawl tomorrow

btw you realize if you charge a venue fee every last dollar of it is going into my pocket?

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
lol @ gamestop is the best arcade.

thanks for callin and tryin to help toasty. i found out theyre not stretched if i record in avi then use movie maker to compress to wmv.

and don gimme a call after 3, my driveways kinda tricky to locate

rhan

Smash Hero
rhan is mad cause he can't win MM against me =[
I was a little irritated when I posted that. I hated the class I was in.

But anyway. You get lucky. I remember going YL against your Fox on FD and you got a lucky *** hit off me on our last stocks.

Again I'm comming for you. I'm the only member of STARS that hasn't beat you....

Jerk....

rhan

Smash Hero
Haha little boys rawk.

Oh and I got 2 kinds of sigs made. I have to get those uploaded as examples to see if you like them. If not I got all the time in the world to make more.

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
what weekend is apex? i have a big van but only 2 real seats.

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
thanks malco =P. yeah as scott said.....and if you think it's a 4 seat car.....lol have you actually sat in the back on one? you're gonna basically end up putting your legs on the passenger's (backseat) laps or on each other's legs if the passenger (front) is at least 5'5" tall. ^-^

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
good matches yesterday don! thanks for commin by.

should have some new vids up soon.
lol got a good one of don 3 stocking the **** outta me

and kadaj, i gotta see whats good on apex still. im real interested, but might be busy that sunday. ill keep ya updated

D0N

Smash Ace
yea ggs. and nice house. ill try to get more games in with you another day im nearby. japes was funny.

Hax: *mid match* "if you throw a gordo itll bounce if the wall like this" *throws gordo*

Me: "Oh wow thats pretty cool... hey wtf, did you just do throw that!?"

Cocm: "He hax gordos lol"

It was kinda like whodats "here comes a gordo" moment lol.

Top Bottom