• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
<3<3<3

2 TVs
2 Cubes
3 Wiis
4 copies of Melee

we need more of EVERYTHING but we at least need as many TVs as we have Wii/Cubes + Melee discs!!!

keep it up guys, I have a feeling lots of OOS will be able to make it to this!!!

I already got interest from people in NY and PA!!!

I'm sure TR will show and so will NC.

EDIT: I just got word from some NoVa peoples [witholding names for now XD] that they will try to be at this!!!

BTW
who is able to house and if so how many? Just curious, nothing has to be definite now and you're not committed to anything, I just need to know who has the LIKELY ability to house someone???

Poehlcat

Smash Apprentice
I can house people...probably up to 4 if really necessary but I'd prefer no more than 2 unless they're people I know pretty well.

rhan

Smash Hero
Any CUTE girls in the anime club?
I'm with this man. I can be 18 for a day. <.<

<3<3<3

2 TVs
2 Cubes
3 Wiis
4 copies of Melee

we need more of EVERYTHING but we at least need as many TVs as we have Wii/Cubes + Melee discs!!!

keep it up guys, I have a feeling lots of OOS will be able to make it to this!!!

I already got interest from people in NY and PA!!!

I'm sure TR will show and so will NC.

EDIT: I just got word from some NoVa peoples [witholding names for now XD] that they will try to be at this!!!
****. Toasty is too good.

I got:

T.V. x2 (If we can jam an extra one in either Pitzer or KP's car)
Power Strips x4
3 Way Outlet Splitter x2
Wii x1
Disc x1
Card x1
VCR x1
Tapes for recording x5 (Or more)

Edit: Also sigs in the making. Need a base name to call the tourney.

Israfel

Smash Journeyman
I want to come; nelo has expressed interest; I bet tope and cyrain would too. I can definitely bring a cube with melee, maybe a tv if car space permits.

Imma practice my *** off for this shizz. :D

Edit:
TOOOOAAASTYYYYY! <3

there are cute girls at vcu's anime club lololol >_>

toasty

Smash Hero
Jason, I'm going to steal Corey for this. Just watch me. I'll even get FTZ...if he has the same number as like a year ago XD

edit: yesss TVs...wish the people who brought TVs before were always able to bring TVs, that'd make life sooo much easier hahaha, but I understand....................sort of >_> jk jk don't need an explanation, I appreciate your attendance.

JEFF, I won't let you register for doubles unless you register for singles as well up front XD

EDIT: I hope I get a good venue :(

because once I get a good title for the tourney [no really people, NAME THIS ****], I can make the thread, and then I GUARANTEE YOU it will be stickied.

Just in case you didn't see that:

THE THREAD FOR THIS TOURNEY WILL BE STICKIED IN ATLANTIC NORTH. [once I make the thread, that is.]

CStick

Smash Lord
took off for the 25th. Should definitely be there. I'm gonna practice, then lose all self-confidence, which should somehow cause reverse-pyschological effects that make me do well at the tourney like last time.

CStick

Smash Lord
Names off the top of my head:

SoVA does exist, Melee revival vol. 2, etc.

Bringin' it back: Melee

Scooter Kid revival

stop being gay with SF4 and get back into Melee

no srsly, play melee. SF4 is good, but that is no reason to stop playing melee

melee is better than brawl and SF4

Melee Revival: SoVA vs. Rest of Beast Coast

Toasty's SoVA Nacho party featuring melee and special appearance by Lando

Toasty Presents: Beast Coast Nachos, a Melee event

thats the best I can come up with for now

toasty

Smash Hero
LOLLLL @ all of these...I had also thought of "Melee Revivals are SoVa King Amazing" although I really like Toasty Presents: Beast Coast Nachos, a Melee Revival. But that would imply that there will be nachos there, and considering how popular they are that means I won't get to play much :( :( :( I definitely won't have an oven at my disposal so it's not like I could make a lot at once

unlessss I can put a strike through the thread title, then I'll try and work it in with Nachos crossed out haha...

Melee's SoVa King ****? iunnoooo

Toasty's Nachos Melee Revivals are SoVa King Amazing!

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
Btw if anyone is interested/willing to drive to APEX its a national MELEE and Brawl tourny, and is pretty cheap
only 30 bucks for everything

let me no and we can carpool me and famous = automatic $20 to the gas tank already

Mashi ,SK, Pitzr we should all get together and plan for this it'd be extremely cheap for gas if we all went and its a two day event.

I already got housing and everything for us

We can all meet at my house and leave from their

Hax it should be the 2nd

toasty i wasn't asking for it because i wanted it to be brawl and melee. just brawl

SpeedYoshi

Smash Journeyman
I want to come; nelo has expressed interest; I bet tope and cyrain would too. I can definitely bring a cube with melee, maybe a tv if car space permits.

Imma practice my *** off for this shizz. :D
you better!
imma make sure i don't lose to any TR this tourney!
(**** you tope, you're going down this time)

rhan

Smash Hero
Make a thread and I'll get the name off of there. I already have a few base sigs down for this. I can easily add names into them.

Just get the thread up and let's get to hypin PEOPLEZ!

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
does anyone realize it doesn't say "east coast" but "Beast coast" or am i just slow? rofl. awesome.

Famous

Smash Champion
We beast, lol...I can see how though...The majority of the best players are from the EC. I'm trying to get back in melee btw...I need practice.

toasty

Smash Hero
that's what the name was though, when the EC vs. WC stuff really got crazy, all of EC started saying how they were Beast Coast and WC was saying Best Coast [and then they felt both lame and inaccurate shortly after]

I didn't make a thread yet because I don't have a definite on the venue.

CABOOSE do you think you could reserve the VA House common room for the 25th JUST in case? I have some folding chairs at my house now and I'm sure I could steal some from Otis ^_^ granted "space" in general will be the issue if we have larger numbers than before and that's what I'm shooting for.

toasty

Smash Hero
LOL not even, I'm getting a bunch of old school cats to come out for this ****...

even a legend or two [SMASH legend, not just SoVa legends XD]

I mean, even The Regulator of the Gregory species is planning on coming. Along with TrueThat (lol, that's what he tells people his name is derived from), and others from MD/NoVa, NY, PA, NC, SC have all expressed interest in attending this.

I can't wait to hear back about the venue =D

BTW how does everyone feel so far about "WE ARE SOVA KING AMAZING: A Melee Revival" ???????

D0N

Smash Ace
BTW how does everyone feel so far about "WE ARE SOVA KING AMAZING: A Melee Revival" ???????
Its good. The name keeps it interesting and melee is in the title. I kinda think using IT'S sounds better than WE ARE like Kits suggested, but I say keep melee in the title.

Im gonna go ahead and say im not going on may 2nd. Unless my final exams end early, which I highly doubt, im not going.

rhan

Smash Hero
We beast, lol...I can see how though...The majority of the best players are from the EC. I'm trying to get back in melee btw...I need practice.
Awwwww sum. I can give a bit of practice. Always willing to help. :)

I didn't make a thread yet because I don't have a definite on the venue.
I would like a solid name to put on these banners by the end of this week. The earlier we get a name the better we can advertise this shiz.

25th melee = 12
Go jump off a cliff.

Top Bottom