• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

royboy850

Smash Apprentice
<3 kitsune. you'll have to teach me some basic 2D once SF4 comes out cz i gotta start at square 1 >_>

PM from toast, wouldve shortened it but...eh im sick, so w/e:

"hahah i'm preserving my postcount for an epic 5000th just for the fun of thinking it matters at all even though it really doesn't XD

buuuut yeah Juan is trying to reserve another room for Brawl

doors open at 11

teams/singles
$5 each
I'm going to suggest to CNU guys that we do $5 venue since it's a party, we want snacks/drinks/dinner [pizzas] so put that as the potential cost."

also, great bay banned? i bet youll call some BS rule like YL ban on the day of the tourny. for shame cnu

KitsuneKing

Smash Journeyman
lol i'm learning a lot myself. i'm no where near knowledgeable about 2d's atm. but if you're willing to dedicate and don't mind getting destroyed then you'll be fine. i'll tell you what though, playing Falco made my playstyle a lot harder in 2d. xD

rhan

Smash Hero
Great Bay as a counterpick for doubles?!

Fine by me! :)

Wrong thread....Uhhh.....Good **** CNU! :D

royboy850

Smash Apprentice
hahaha yea when spacing doesnt matter if you can make your opponent's spacing game useless i could see how that would translate badly

D0N

Smash Ace
ill be there. I still owe you a MM in TvC whodat, but ill probly lose lol. Next time we play ill do it... assuming there is a next time.

whodat

Smash Apprentice
Well if you're at the next tourney then we can MM. Otherwise I doubt there will be another time to do it.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
i got my madcatz sticks in today.

and wow.... it's like i ate a grape...
lmfao

10thiswassoworththeposts

edit: LMAO @ Slash's video, that was way better than I thought it was going to be...gooood ****!!!

EVERYONE needs to watch that **** ^_^

WHAT WOULD EVERYONE PREFER:
March 7th or March 8th for Brawl at BlackG's??? [that's a saturday or a sunday]

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
lol ya slash's vid was weak!

i dont care what day the tourney is really, but sunday might be better for me

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
O: I haven't been on here in a while!

Edit: Is some sh** going down for melee/brawl doesn't matter i just wanna go and show that low tiers can do sh**.

rhan

Smash Hero
If you had AiM I would tell you. Any other way of trying to contact you fails. So yeah. Find out for yourself.

rhan

Smash Hero
So I woke up this morning cut, cut on my TV and what do I see?

Apparently there's going to be a Street Fighter Movie comming out. I may be late on this little update haha but anyone catch the date of when it comes to theaters?

royboy850

Smash Apprentice
...you are oh so late on this rhan. it should be out in a couple of months iirc. i saw a poster for it yesterday when i went to watch the reader but i was laughing so hard at how lame it looked i wasnt paying attention to the date. also, this SF movie is apparently focusing on chun li for w/e reason

rhan

Smash Hero
You forget I live in Gloucester... HAHA no johns tho.

I didn't get to see much of the comercial. I just remember walking my room from showering and I see the title on the screen. I might see it. I'm not all that big on Street Fighter unlike some others in the area though.

royboy850

Smash Apprentice
why would you see this >_> this is just going to be bad. if you want to see an AWESOMELY bad movie watch the dbz movie son

rhan

Smash Hero
why would you see this >_> this is just going to be bad. if you want to see an AWESOMELY bad movie watch the dbz movie son
Eh. If it's bad I'll just go walk into a different theater. I alwaysgive movies a chance. Except "Scary Movie"'s, "Date Movie's" and all those other stupid not funny movies.

And DBZ ain't my thing. So yah.....I'd rather not.

Feb. 28th , March 7th

Mashi are you going to herb?

Take me with you I don't have a ride anymore
Sorry about that.... :(

Procrastinating is a *****.

toasty

Smash Hero
let's just hope I can even go to Brawl Til You Fall, let alone HERB ;____;

If I go to one, I'll probably drive.

Riku and Kadaj already have spots in my car for Brawl Til You Fall (VGBootcamp) and Famous has a spot if he's going. SK asked for a spot too.

So basically, IF I AM GOING, and if Famous says he can too, I won't have any more spots in my car.

Kadaj/Famous: yeah I can pick you up for the CNU tourney.

Caboose: I'm totally going to see the SF movie.

DBZ?!?! uggghhh...

back to Street Fighter...

[Kristin Kreuk...chick from Smallville]

We'll pretend she develops the thighs after this origin story, but really, it doesn't need to be accurate...because she's still beautiful XD

toasty

Smash Hero
probably $15...$20 max.

Guys: please look into alternative rides.

oh.

wait.

if you're not with me, you lose the housing in MD too :(

But I'm sure you guys could find housing with a few others...lot's of MD/NoVa love SoVa ^_^
so...look into that as well, for a back-up plan.

My interest in going to this is like 18,000%.
My chances of going to this are like 18%.

;__;

Cow

Smash Apprentice
Dammit, surely somewhere in hampton roads got SFIV early

.. right?

the wait is killing me

Top Bottom