• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

whodat

Smash Apprentice
If anyone can tell me how i can see the live stream please let me know. I can go to the site, but I can't see anything in the window where the video is supposed to be.

RiKu.757

Smash Apprentice
So far from the livestream i've seen a bunch of people lose $MM's to Ally. and i saw kadaj get ***** by Candy lol.

Then i watched Anther's pool and watched some random Ike/Toon Link player get 3 stocked 3 times and jv 3 stocked back to back.

dobee

Smash Apprentice
There's another church's by nsu... and there's a footaction RIGHT next to the gamestop in lynnhaven... jackpot.

RiKu.757

Smash Apprentice
here's the results that i've heard so far.
Doubles:
1st: M2K and LeeMartin ($1392)
2nd: Snakeee and TeH_Spammerer ($580)
3rd: Inui and Atomsk ($232)
4th: ChuDat and Azen ($116)
5th: Ally and Seibrik
5th: Boss and Kornn
7th: Broken Arrow (Dojo and Santi)
7th: SamuraiPanda and Jash

SINGLES (285 ENTRANTS):
1st: Mew2King ($1750)
2nd: Ally ($875)
3rd: TeH_Spammer ($420)
4th: Dojo ($175)
5th: LeeMartin ($87.50)
5th: NinjaLink ($87.50)
7th: Judge! ($52.50)
7th: Chudat ($52.50)

LEE Martin iz amazing BTW!!!

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
more vids should be viewable by the afternoon...

losers finals
grand finals
TEAMS losers finals
TEAMS grand finals

LoZR Vs. GEOS

Ether Vs. GEOS

www.youtube.com/curiousenver
I'm still mad about this weekend and I wasn't even there >_>

Kadaj I thought you made it out of pools! That's what Pierce told me at first, but then I heard later from Junk that there might have been a bull**** score-tie situation?

lot's of people on the live stream were rootin for ya btw, and the commentators all had good things to say so at least you represented...

GOOD ****.

Lee Martin, I believe, is from Texas??? and oooooooommmmmg he's amaaazing!!! LUCAAARRIOOOOO!!!!

dunno about Judge...I think they're both just South, though

OH RIGHT: vid thread!
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=220492

D0N

Smash Ace
Story time???

And who is king ace? I heard things about him too but I never saw him

whodat

Smash Apprentice
I heard about what happened at COT4 that really sucks. I was having trouble with my computer and couldn't watch any of the live feed :( so I didn't get to see kadaj play. I'm hoping he did decent and at least won some money matches.

In any case I wanna get some brawl matches in with some people so hit me up. I may even be able to travel to where you are, but like i said before it's a "maybe".

Famous

Smash Champion
Lol yeah...I didn't make it out of pools because someone got DQ'ed...This gave some other guy 2 free wins. I was guranteed 3rd seed before this happened...

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
lmao I DIDN'T realize it, but man I've been making separate ones for a while XD...oh wait that's a lie, Slash would make them sometimes and the ones I usually made were results/video threads, but rarely did I make actual tourney announcement threads. But still it's not a separate SoVa Tourney thread...

oh well, I'm going to continue to do this unless they're crazy short notice events...

SPEAKING OF WHICH:

WTF!?!?!? Where is the interest?!

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=219675

edit @ Kits...ouuuuuch, so he's **** in HDR?!?! THAT'S what he's been doing after he stopped crafting that sexy Falcon of his? dannnng...how was the event, though?

WAIT...PACSTRIFE WAS IN SOVA THIS WEEKEND?! DAAAMMMMNIIIIIT ;___;

KitsuneKing

Smash Journeyman
i've never been to a tourney like this.. it was so ****ing hype. Gootecks is the most clutch ***** ever. everyone was mad cool and I even managed to beat the guy who got 2nd in SF4 in HDR. xD
SF4 is gonna be hype as ****. I'm about to OD on hype. HYPE HYPE HYPE!!!

Pac has a solid *** guile and yeah he was pretty much in the same boat as me and corey. He plays 2d now and we were in NoVa.

Top Bottom