• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

Famous

Smash Champion
Their project is still private so there is no texture releases from them as of yet...

You need to have the ISO image of brawl on your comp to edit textures like that...

Then burn the game when your finished

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
haha i wouldn't be able to chill late weds though =[. i have school in the morning haha. are you gonna be at kadaj's?
so you have school THURSDAY morning right? [just so everyone realizes what you mean haha]

same with me, though...but yeah MaSHi I wanna come through to Pungo WEDNESDAY morning ^_^ And then I'll drive my car and go to Hampton [I'm all about some sympathy pains haha] with you guys [separate cars obviously] so we can play at Kadaj's

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
Naw like I said I'm probably not gonna travel further than like 2-3 hours for Smash until Genesis.

but even then, it's tough for me to travel those few hours because we have to leave so early in the morning from here, spend the whole day at the tourney, and then I gotta drive home that night since I'm not always able to stay the night...I just need to get the hell out of school, but the problem is I have one year left :(

royboy850

Smash Apprentice
IV: considering that it is a strictly STRICTLY better decision to just get three pizza mia's every time and not their normal pizzas, i will never ever know

i mean seriously they don't even bother making deals for non pizza mia pizzas anymore

RiKu.757

Smash Apprentice
wow cory's leavin too.

we need to bring back the king of green greens tourny

we should have one 4 melee and one 4 brawl.

whodat

Smash Apprentice
Well if you throw that tourney on that date then it's not for me. Cuz ummmm yeah i wont be here. I leave march 4th

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
yeah it's all good. was chillen there for like 4hrs haha. i couldn't leave either. yeah they both do play brawl. so i'd agree on that. whatever you guys wanna play haha.

Top Bottom