• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

whodat

Smash Apprentice
I went to Final Round last year. If you guys can make it then you really should. It's a great experience.

Shaeman111

Smash Ace
me too.
rhan's driving me up there. oooohhh cant wait to see exactly wtf is keeping people into brawl.
also to sandbag and lose in some melee tourneys :)

rhan

Smash Hero
Talking about HERB?

I should have my license and hopefully a job by then. My mom has confirmed I can do whatever I want once I get a those two things. HERB is already becoming huge. Just look at the list! 2 months away too! Just enough time to get in the groove. And to rep SoVA! Hellz yeah!

royboy850

Smash Apprentice
lol you suck so bad ether XD

WHEN you come tomorrow im going to show you where my room is and you can show up anytime you want to play

KitsuneKing

Smash Journeyman
naw kadaj... Casshern is Captain Falcon man. cuz he GOT THE KNEE!!

if you want a tvc sig i'll happily do it. just don't ask the NoVa guys :D

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
anybody wanna play anything this week? hit me up! haha. otis hit me up if something goes downnnnn. =P

Top Bottom