• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
i just hope our attendance is bigger next time. we waited long but same people. either way it was still cool. i just hope for mores.

Ukiyasan

Smash Apprentice
-.-; **** you slash.... why did you put that one part in.... I had an itch....

Also, Toasty, you gonna get up our MMs man? I'm dieing for my Lucas' YouTube premiere man.

Edit: I Especially wanna see that through the stage bair spike on our second game. ^_^

whodat

Smash Apprentice
Slash- man i was so waiting for sometime in the background for the **** bananas momment.

ttocs

Smash Rookie
Slash- man i was so waiting for sometime in the background for the **** bananas momment.
hahaha I thought it was coming with the "Wait for it...."

man that would've been a youtube classic for sure if you caught that.

D0N

Smash Ace
lol, I loved whodat's response. "I mean, its just food..."

Im glad I watched the vid before I posted so I didnt make myself look like an ***. Don was another famous person who I only knew only by reputation... so sad he died...

rhan

Smash Hero
Sounds like the tourney was fun. Wish I could have been there. I'm so there for the next one!

knightpraetor

Smash Champion
so basically no tournaments in sova/richmond this weekend? i've been hoping for a melee one before i go back..but no such luck..my friend wanted to go to a brawl tourney this weekend..but there doesn't seem to be one of those either.

royboy850

Smash Apprentice
lmao yo i JUST got back home

and **** that noise i got a copy of Spore to play son :D

also: ask slash if i gotta come in tomorrow (i better not with hanna on its way) >_> cz niah never emailed me

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
yo yo yo...I'll be at ODU around 6:30 [considering how crazy traffic probably is]
Caboose..if you wanna get a ride over there with the MC TV [hahahaha] then call me or something...I'll be leaving work very soon so you might miss me if you post here...if you can't call, post anyway [by 5:25 at the latest]

But that's IF we come through....we're trying to play Meleeeeeee [I was hoping to play IV today, but weather and ****...ugh. Not tryin to stay on this side of the tunnel] I don't know if I feel like playing Brawl today. Though my ROB needs a loooot of work :( I may only play over there til 8 or 8:30...not sure. Got plans with the Fat Kids tonight.

also: omfg I ****ing love Marth in Melee ^_^

and Mashi: that teching stuff I heard about...tried it. woooow that opens a whole new window of opportunity now that I can focus on what to do afterward [like tech-jump bairs with Marth/spacies] imagine getting KOs from that ****! yaaaayuhhhzzzzzz

ttocs

Smash Rookie
wish i could've stayed longer kadaj, i had to help my friend with watching his kid

i think i'm slowly getting better though :)

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
gnt is teh shiz to be at. sorry had to leave earlier though. =/. gg. melee still too good.

Ukiyasan

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys, thought I'd throw this out there...

Next friday, I wanna throw a small smashfest at the place that I'm staying at. I will need some systems and games, don't mind brawl or melee. I will say this.... I'm not gonna put up a venue fee at this moment, just would like to see a good group of people come and have a nice evening here. If you guys want, I might be able to let people crash here for the night, but I'm not positive yet. So let me know if you all are interested. I've got 3 tvs that we have easy access to, and maybe the one back in my bedroom too. So let me know so I can organize this right.

Edit: Will make a venue if people want to order pizza and have it delivered... also, considering running some mini-tourneys, so you guys might wanna bring a some cash incase.

Top Bottom