• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
there will be melee friendlies and money matches...depends on setups.

@Rhan: I totally get it dude. I feel the same way about Pikachu in Brawl since I mained him in Melee and I really dislike his playstyle now :( Toon Link is just a good character. You should maybe....hmm...try Marth? :)

royboy850

Smash Apprentice
goddammit. *** you toasty

stick it to the proverbial man and pick up falcon. in all seriousness he's very fun to play as long as youre fighting someone tall...and its an absolute nightmare if youre stuck with squirtle T_T

speaking of: for next epic bloopers vid/if i request a combo vid of sorts, i want to see my 0-death falcon combo against BLKG's snake on there

SlashTalon

Smash Ace
So my parents are outta town this weekend that means housing for anyone who doesnt wanna go home after O-NOs and wants a ride to tourney!

If your place gets crowded O-NO we can set up here =)

Maybe Toasty can help me get my real TV to the tourney >_>

rhan

Smash Hero
I don't wanna become a Kadaj wanna be.... ._.

I still want to use Link because there wouldn't be much to relearn shifting between games. (cause of the same moveset as Young Link ) But I think I could possibly take up....Zelda? Or...PT?

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
i'm not gonna be staying too long. so i hope we get good practice in. i hope i see new people placing top in the tourney. slash is gay. lol you been following up all my posts. do you like me? =]

Ukiyasan

Smash Apprentice
Rhan, I know you will pay me back... and as for a character for you... you did pretty good with ZZS, but you could also try someone completely off the radar.... Pit is a good option, but I think you might like Zelda for team play (she is really good in teams)

unrealperson4564

Smash Apprentice
Virginia Beach, VA ; I think I'm becoming a Sonic
Hey guys... umm Otis caught me at work so since I live like 2 seconds away from his house and have the leaves to pay for the tourney... I'll go I guess. It just sucks not having a Wii to play on ever (NO JOHNS NO JOHNS lol) but everyone I play agrees I should stick with R.O.B. even though it's hard to maintain myself when I play as him. I'm not sure who else to branch out to though. Whatever. Team Farm Fresh will **** somebody hopefully.

And to put my two cents in on the whole UkilolSmashdrama. There's a chance your skill will remain the same for the remainder of your smash carreer unless you seriously become extraordinarily patient and actually LEARN from your mistakes in tourneys. Trust me I know this ...(Melee V_V)

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
hey unreal if you money match me i can teach you some of your mistakes. sounds good right? =]. don money match me too? =]. if you don't know who to play uki and rhan pick up metaknight. fast **** and gimpy. don't say it's a gay character blah blah. brawl is about the money stick to the higher characters. melee is where the love is at. brawl money. don't let people doubt your skill just cause you use godly characters. haha screw that. money money money. =]. melee is the fun game. now money match me. =]. i mean personally i am really bad at brawl but i use godly characters that's how i win. it makes me look good and hides my true bad skills. i'm not ashamed lol. i have monies. =P

Famous

Smash Champion
Kadaj, I should be over your house around 4 since I'm currently at school...It takes a while to get back and forth to this college....=[

Lol, we might be able to get a few hours of trainin in before we leave..

Gum

Smash Journeyman
@Jwolf: Registration starts at 11:00 and the tourney will start at 12:00 ON THE MUTHA EFFIN DOT! THE MUTHA EFFIN DOT MA' DUDES!

We will do doubles in brawl first and then singles for SC4 and Brawl together.

JWolf

Smash Cadet
I meant for later on today at O-No's

@ 7 did you ever give serpent the brackets?

toasty

Smash Hero
Slash: There is NO way I will be involved in the moving of THAT ungodly fata.ss TV. Unless it's for something massive like my tourney next summer.

Boose: I kinda forgot to add "jk jk jk" after suggesting Marth to Rhan.

Rhan: Try ROB!!! Soooo much fun [if you want to have fun, that is. He's entirely too capable of being gay and not so fun, though :(] Glide tossing, projectile traps, upB insanity!

MaSHi: good ****.

Steve Jobbs: Give me a cool laptop so I can edit more easily and do cooler ****? plz? ^_^

SlashTalon

Smash Ace
Boose, whats the plan with you? I'm over at the E Little creek store and he said youre gonna train at the ODU store? Then how you gettin to O-Nos????

YOU NEED A PHONE

Gum

Smash Journeyman
@JWolf: Didn' know I was supposed to. I knew I was supposed to give them to Toasty (which I still failed to do) but I still have them. I havn't had my laptop for a while so I havn't had a chance to.

Anyone down for SC4 training tonight?

royboy850

Smash Apprentice
slash: i dont get what the problem is. niah told me yesterday im supposed to come in today at around 4. how does that change you giving me a ride? was i supposed to go to the LC store with you?

toasty

Smash Hero
***** I'm at work in NEWPORT NEWS :( :( :( til...6 something? and THEN traffic? :(

I'm not going to Otis's tonight >_>

If Overswarm goes to Critical Hit, then I will try to go as well and I'll even drive. I also owe my parents $800+ on sunday. So. Yeah. I need to be careful with my expenses. gahhh CH4 and driving to Maryland --->ridiculously expensive.

hova

Smash Champion
**** came up and me and greg won't be making it down tonight

will try to be there early tomorrow morning for the tourney. i'll call toasty or o-no if something changes

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
hey unreal if you money match me i can teach you some of your mistakes. sounds good right? =]. don money match me too? =]. if you don't know who to play uki and rhan pick up metaknight. fast **** and gimpy. don't say it's a gay character blah blah. brawl is about the money stick to the higher characters. melee is where the love is at. brawl money. don't let people doubt your skill just cause you use godly characters. haha screw that. money money money. =]. melee is the fun game. now money match me. =].
Do you really end up earning that much money in Brawl when you play people? I have always been told to pick a profession that I thoroughly enjoyed. It's gotta be boring as **** to work for minimum wage by doing boring *** ****.

i mean personally i am really bad at brawl but i use godly characters that's how i win. it makes me look good and hides my true bad skills. i'm not ashamed lol. i have monies. =P
qft

CStick

Smash Lord
Do you really end up earning that much money in Brawl when you play people? I have always been told to pick a profession that I thoroughly enjoyed. It's gotta be boring as **** to work for minimum wage by doing boring *** ****.
I don't know where you got any of that, but either way your balls need to drop a little more before you start giving out free life lessons to the college guys. Brawl is money...but just pocket money. Ain't no one here paying for bills off of v-games as far as I know, unless Otis is really good at investing in his venue fees.

also, we should try and muster the resources for an NBA Jam side-tourney. Dibs on Hova as my partner lol :p

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
I don't know where you got any of that, but either way your balls need to drop a little more before you start giving out free life lessons to the college guys. Brawl is money...but just pocket money. Ain't no one here paying for bills off of v-games as far as I know, unless Otis is really good at investing in his venue fees.

also, we should try and muster the resources for an NBA Jam side-tourney. Dibs on Hova as my partner lol :p
Not giving out lessons; and I didn't ask you.

I asked Mashi because he likes to money match a lot. Mashi is cool beans.

But again

I didnt ask you.

EDIT: and it IS somewhat possible to gain a hefty amount of cash from the smash scene. ugh this board...

Top Bottom