• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

Malco!!!

Smash Apprentice
Hmmm well thanks.
I mean I do play like in my spare time and at school and whenever Jeffery needs training or something. I really only like going to Brawl only tourneys cause of Mashi and Jeffery and to play friendlies. To be honest money is the only thing stopping me from playing hardcore like melee! Which btw is awesome!

Falco <3
Ice Climbers<3
Mashi <3 <3<3

:]

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
I may not be able to go to one until October...top priority is November's C3. Of course, keeping Thanksgiving in mind, the date is a huge issue.

for anyone who cares, this is Karn's thread:
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=190078

edit: Critical Hit 4 got *****. I think only 60 people showed [due to weather and price/scheduling issues]...which means the $5000 "guaranteed" pot was not actually guaranteed...oh well. That really sucks for the venue and the players though :(

Ukiyasan

Smash Apprentice
So, is anyone even remotely interested in doing a fest at my place on friday.... I need to know so I can figure out how to organize all of this. I said Brawl and Melee (provided people bring Wii/GC and the games....) I've got TVs so we just need systems... and I'm still looking into letting people crash for the night here if they need to.

Ukiyasan

Smash Apprentice
Ok, well, we have the whole house. There is one tv that is ready minus a wii/gc next to the door. There is one in the den and one in the room next to the den. Also, have plenty of couches/chairs for people to sit around comfortably. Basically its gonna feel somewhat like T-dome but with a bit more space for walking/standing around. ((Edit: I will need Wiis/GCs and copies of Smash for each TV))

Date: Friday: Sept 12.
Time: Start arriving around 7pm
Leave: Whenever I get tired/next morning (I'll have the place to myself, so if people bring sleeping bags/pillows, they can crash)

Ask me for any other details. Parking on the street might become an issue if a ton of people come in seperate cars.

toasty

Smash Hero
sounds good dude...I'll probably have to work in NN again on friday but I'll come through after work.

if I do my non-video-game fest on saturday, it'll have to be in the afternoon, with the hope that it'll end around 9 or 10...there may be parties or whatever that I'm tryin to hit up that night haha =D

Ukiyasan

Smash Apprentice
Well, that might work out perfectly Toasty... I'll looking at ending my fest early Saturday morning. So, people can just hang out here till our non-video-game fest and head there, since its about 10-15min away.

toasty

Smash Hero
The "fest" isn't confirmed yet. But I'll probably go to Uki's on friday if enough people are willing to come through :)

Kadaj: I can pick you up on my way back from work if I'm working in NN that day.

About the board game thing, again...I probably won't considering I'll have to buy those games and I have other things I need to use the money for...I'll probably wait a while to do it. We'll see. I hope I don't have to limit attendance but that might be the case :( I'll just be PMing people and hurting feelings! =D oh... :(

LNKD

Smash Apprentice
Ok, well, we have the whole house. There is one tv that is ready minus a wii/gc next to the door. There is one in the den and one in the room next to the den. Also, have plenty of couches/chairs for people to sit around comfortably. Basically its gonna feel somewhat like T-dome but with a bit more space for walking/standing around. ((Edit: I will need Wiis/GCs and copies of Smash for each TV))

Date: Friday: Sept 12.
Time: Start arriving around 7pm
Leave: Whenever I get tired/next morning (I'll have the place to myself, so if people bring sleeping bags/pillows, they can crash)

Ask me for any other details. Parking on the street might become an issue if a ton of people come in seperate cars.
when does it finish this smash fest until sunday !?

if it is I can try to goo but I will be arive like in the saturday in after noon I think but I am looking for some one that live near to to go with him but I do not know any bodie from rich mond or meet anyone the one I have meet well talk on MSN is Boomer and you Ukiyasan.

PS: I am new in here I have come from Puerto Rico and I want to play smash and meet new smasher who could help me ?

royboy850

Smash Apprentice
you all suck at efficiently using forums =.=

anyone have the non-vidjamagames that toasty wants at his "fest"?

MAINLY COPIES OF APPLES TO APPLES AND BALDERDASH

i didnt wake up at 7:30 today. nope.

hova

Smash Champion
toasty- could you possibly send me the teams set of me and G-reg that was recorded. him Snake and me Peach, were counterpicked to Rainbow Cruise... at least i think it was recorded, could u let me know if it wasn't... thanks

kadaj- no inui logic son

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
Lmao yea your right Hova :laugh: but I never actually said the words so you don't know what I was thinking :bee: if it were inui it would have went something like "well I lost to ninjalink but then I played g-reg and the match went down to last stock and g-reg placed higher then ninjalink so that must mean I'm still better than ninjalink" lol

Bottom line your right Hova I shall never again even think to attempt to process thoughts like that lol

D0N

Smash Ace
I'll be looking to play next weekend so im good for whatever friday.

hova

Smash Champion
sova should come crash at my place for a random night and just play smash with my crew... well not all of Sova cuz the apartment isn't that big

RiKu.757

Smash Apprentice
sova should come crash at my place for a random night and just play smash with my crew... well not all of Sova cuz the apartment isn't that big
i'd be down 4 that one weekend. i jus gotta see how money works out 4 me.

Top Bottom