• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

D0N

Smash Ace
Toasty: If its confirmed it sounds good. I wouldnt be any good at celebrity though, incase you havent noticed Im not so good with celebs lol. Taboo is fun too if anyones ever played it.

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
lol i'm going to game n trade today haha. i better see people. i don't wanna drive all the way up there for no reason. don't disappoint me =]. i make rahil go whenever i want he's my bish. =P

Malco!!!

Smash Apprentice
lol i'm going to game n trade today haha. i better see people. i don't wanna drive all the way up there for no reason. don't disappoint me =]. i make rahil go whenever i want he's my bish. =P
You could always visit KF while you here! :]

royboy850

Smash Apprentice
ya so ODU is ghey and wont let me take 300s BUT toasty your lit class is full so =/ ill see what i can do if my advisor wont let me change out

rhan

Smash Hero
Nice work Slash. I wish I could come. :(

Also, I'm willing to break into Brawl. But I'll need a trainer. Who's up for the challenge? ;D

sk1zz0t

Smash Rookie
lol toasty, we play apples to apples all the time at one of my friend's places. that **** is deceivingly fun.

balderdash sounds entertaining too.

i bought a car (my last one crapped out) tonight and I should be getting the keys within a few days so if anything's going on i'm down.

and for those of you who don't know me just ask malco... he'll tell you how cool i am. :laugh:

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
i'll be at o-no's on friday. $5 venue/$5 "casual" tourney? i forgot. what was it o-no?

royboy850

Smash Apprentice
jus dropping in to say:

sk1zz0t? best avatar ever

GIMME BACK MY DIAMONDS

also: mark one more for sept game night. i need me some classic game time

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
SCOTT! YOU BETTER BE AT GAMES N TRADE ON SATURDAY!!! scroll up for the flyer posted by Slash ^_^

please, we're inviting people from out of town and they're asking for a decent turnout so try and get as many of your friends to show up as possible!!!!

Also: I think Killz left a black controller in my car.

Boose, does the internet on your comp work now?

royboy850

Smash Apprentice
oh right lulz i forgot to mention

yes. yes it does :D and like i suspected it works fine (wireless connected instantly) its just that ResNET doesnt count as "connected to internet" for activating windows

however, this comp seems to have a whole bunch of issues anyway with resetting drivers/.dll's. rahil told me to just reinstall windows rather than repair it (which i did) since it tends to screw things up
ill get his external hard drive, transfer all my stuff there, then wipe my HD and reinstall windows. be advised that...this may result in me having to activate windows....again....>_>

Ukiyasan

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys, can someone please kindly give me a ride up to GnT for the tourney on Saturday. I only live about 5-10min from the venue and its not that hard to get to the place I'm staying at. I really would like to test the waters of tourney play with my ROB while still doing good with Diddy and Lucas. I will pay someone gas money if they want for their troubles.... and I do pay decent....

Edit: (757) 803-5216, call or txt if you can hook me up

D0N

Smash Ace
I cant bring anything to help set up this time, I dont even have my own blanket to sleep with at the moment and I used a hoodie until my roomate showed up with an extra one. All my stuffs in VA.

Sen: Is team sword and ape confirmed?

O-NO

Smash Journeyman
Vallejo CA! (for lowlifes that dont know) Teh Bea
Friday is confirmed. show up at 6 pm.
there will be a 5$ venue and there will be pizza.
i may break out smash 64 for this joint...maybe...i dont know if i have any 64 controllers left. (**** mario party!!!!!)

brawl singles/teams melee single's

free 3rd strike lessons.

speaking of 3S....Slash, if i bring 3s to gnt, will your boss be willing to get **** in front of all the smashers....in his OWN STORE?!?

if so let me know if he wants to play on Dreamcast or PS2 so i can bring my stick.

toasty

Smash Hero
dunno if I can make it friday :( gotta tend to matters at home since I'll be spending saturday at the tourney and then sunday with The Fat Kids =D (GRATE STEAK N1GGAAAAA)

Uki I'll give you a ride...just PM me your location and the best way to get there from ODU. If it's on the way to the venue [or only slightly out of the way] you don't need to worry about gas money.

Slash, I asked Khalil weeks ago to make sure there were tables and **** for saturday and he said your boss said he'd take care of it? Please confirm that...and make a list of what we have/what we need.

I have a TV/Wii/Brawl
I'll see if David can bring his Wii and a TV
I'll see if Dean can do the same. I'll get back to you on that...

Caboooose: please try and recruit Lion's Den people for the tourney...even though you'll lose some of your soul in the exchange by simply setting foot there :( and WTFing EFF?!?!? we'll have to activate it again? oh well, it wasn't TOO terrible now that I know how to handle that automated voice bltch.

Mashi and Caboose: MELEEEEEEEEEEEE GAHHHHH SOOO GOOOOD ^_^

Smash was good last night =D

I hate fighting Falco as ROB.
Marth is sexy, though.

Gum

Smash Journeyman
@O-NO: Dude you should mos def bring 3S to the store and challenge our boss. You remember that dude Erin? I brought him to your house a while back to play 3S, and he said he has seen you at some tourneys. Anyways I brought him to the store to play and he DESTROYED our boss. He was johning like a mofo it was hilarious. Anyway you should come out and play that **** and I might bring him on friday.

Friday will be epic. Also anyone who has an SC4 setup please feel free to bring it to the tourney on satuday. I will have one but we need at least two more. I will be recruiting people for both tourneys today in the lion's den, so expect a lot of randoms possibly for both games.

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
toastyy melee singles at o-no's =P. kk thanks for info o-no. oh run melee first lol. =]

toasty

Smash Hero
toastyy melee singles at o-no's =P. kk thanks for info o-no. oh run melee first lol. =]
haha I wish I could make it...even if I could, the other ****ty part is that I work in Newport News on friday [and wednesday] so gas is becoming a huge issue :(

but yeah I might as well add that you should run Melee first...shlt'll take like 10 minutes if you go by the TRUE Melee rules hahaha ^_^...or rather <gay> [it's hard to make out what that is a picture of, but it's Fox 4 stocking someone with 8 shinespikes <3]

toasty

Smash Hero
Caboose:
David can't make it for teams :( He'll be there for singles though...who's with me on pouring a drop of syrup around his B-button? hahaha jk jk...the friction from the speed and frequency of his mashing would magically dissolve the substance anyway...haha, no no for real though, y'all better just be able to handle it :) That is...IF he spams it.

hope I get my feel back for ROB in time for saturday :(

I'll do $1 sets with ROB against anyone but Whodat's Olimar. If anyone wants to play my Marth, I MAY do MMs with him too. We'll see.

Come see me any time saturday for ROB MMs, come see me after singles is half done for Marth MMs.

I'll bring Melee too for MMs later on in the day after the tourney has progressed to the point where less-than-all of the Brawl setups are necessary for tourney. But NO Melee will/should be set up until there is a guaranteed free-from-tourney TV. So don't push it...we've had Brawl tourneys in the past get delayed during pools because some people got stuck on Melee >_>

I'll do $1 sets with Ness/Pikachu/Fox/Marth...your pick.

If anyone wants to up the ante in the MMs, I may oblige ^_^

but just as well: I may not.

Famous

Smash Champion
I'll be ready...

Hey caboose, did you pick up a secondary in brawl yet? If not you'll need one since this game is so unbalanced..

toasty

Smash Hero
@Famous: who all from Hampton is coming on Saturday? Also..if you guys need rides or whatever, PLEASE announce it like...NOW. Not on friday or at the tourney on saturday >_> Also: BRING WIIS. If any of you have a TV, don't matter if it's small [as you've seen my lil bltchass TVs] PLEASE bring it.

@EVERYONE: DON'T FORGET SETUPS. Your experience on saturday can ONLY be more enjoyable if you go through the extra effort to bring setups. Faster tournament. More friendlies. And possible (maybe partial?) reimbursement on venue fee. Bring POWER STRIPS if you have them. Please.

If anyone was at the Gusto's tourney, you know shlt was mad fun because we had like 10 setups goin =D We were even able to run pools and singles in a good amount of time [the finals were a different story >_>]

If enough people and setups show...I'll motion for pools to happen [no guarantee of course since I'm not the host, but I'm sure Slash/7FlavoredKhalilioscopeGum wouldn't mind if the circumstances permit]

I'll bring my laptop and I'll record. I'll also make sure I get a copy of the bracket-images before I leave. I'll announce which setup is recording, but it won't be on the whole day. Just ask me and I'll instruct you on how to use the setup [maaad easy]

Slash/7: how early can people show up to help set up? Do you need me to make registration slips? I'll help run brackets when you guys are busy [but they won't be on my comp] One of you guys needs to talk to Rahil because I think he's in the Comp-sci dept. and he can [at least they used to] get free printing at ODU and I'm pretty sure that includes color. He should be at GnT today so talk to him and get the **** rolling so you can throw flyers at *****es n ****.

Famous

Smash Champion
It's just going to be me and Kadaj or maybe just Kadaj if things don't pan out with some issues I have...More than likely we wont have any TV's to bring...We'll have a wii though

Btw, I know this is off subject but if your not aware by now that I'm a Gfx artist of sorts...Starting soon I'll be making stuff for the public again..

sk1zz0t

Smash Rookie
Yeah I planned to be there haha

I don't know if any of my friends will want to come, I already **** them all.. and I got pretty ***** at hi score so you can just imagine how bad they are. But maybe.

SlashTalon

Smash Ace
Yeah I planned to be there haha

I don't know if any of my friends will want to come, I already **** them all.. and I got pretty ***** at hi score so you can just imagine how bad they are. But maybe.
You need to knock them out, stuff them in your trunk, drag them to the venue, and them pour a bucket of ice water on them to bring them back to semi-consciousness just in time for the real ****-

I mean you should tell them it'll be fun.

>_> I'm bored at work watchin seinfeld

sk1zz0t

Smash Rookie
where is GnT at? you just doin friendlies?

yo, text or call me at 652-4436 if anyone wants to play tonight, I'm itching to drive my new ('97 lol) car anyway. and i need a lot of practice.

Top Bottom