• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

royboy850

Smash Apprentice
so i just saw that orpheon match...and i cried D: that blows so hard

the good news is that im officially back in town. so you fellas need to drop by VA quad/Haus suite 3107 to see your friendly neighborhood mass of pillowy mounds

whodat

Smash Apprentice
I have a better video showing how FO should be bannable. Anyone that's been to my place to game has seen it.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
90% of Frigate Orpheon gays that I've seen are based on lack of knowledge and were otherwise avoidable...including my own death. I still like that stage and still maintain that it's legal. That one edge IS questionable, however :(

yeah it took that long for one stock to be gone, but goddamm was it an intense 2:15 as far as playing goes...maybe not watching.

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
Lol that star ko was too funny tre :laugh:

WILL WITH RECORDING EQUIPMENT CALL ME!!! I HAVE TO POST THESE VIDS!!!

Also if I come to o-no's house this friday is any1 able to give me famus and killz aride back to my house.
We will help out with gas moneys.
And its only one trip you don't have to make 3 different dropoffs just 1

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
Lol what's up eazy we need to play more. There's a tourny coming up on the 30th down here. It'd be cool if you and keitaro could come.

What happened to toon link and falco lol :laugh:

I might be going to ch4 but I'm not sure yet.

What about you are yall gonna be there?

I got way batter since the last time we played

toasty

Smash Hero
Everyone who came to Jubilee and everyone else: I'll be hosting biweeklies at my apartment in Chapel Hill over this school year. I'm hoping they will be like many Jubilees. I can house people as well.

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=190078
@ Kadaj: I can probably pick you guys up tomorrow since I'll be working in Newport News. But giving y'all a ride back? >_> daaaammmnnzz...iunno. probably not :( I'll see how I feel tomorrow...but don't count on me for a ride back. Just keep asking around :)

D0N

Smash Ace
Those vids were nice. Melee is fun to watch. Frigate was harsh... Toasty was robbed

If I bring my laptop to O-No's tomorrow can someone show me how to record vids. I want to start recording/posting but I dont know how. Im a fast learner and i can buy the cables n such I need as long as they're cheap.

Edit: When can we start showing up tomorrow

RiKu.757

Smash Apprentice
If I bring my laptop to O-No's tomorrow can someone show me how to record vids. I want to start recording/posting but I dont know how. Im a fast learner and i can buy the cables n such I need as long as they're cheap.
I can sell u my Gamebridge and cables for $35. The only thing that sux about the Gamebridge is that it's not compatible with Vista:(.

toasty

Smash Hero
AND [ VERY IMPORTANT] Gamebridge vids are quite good BUT they can't be edited on Windows Movie Maker [the program crashes 98% of the time you import a Gamebridge vid] all other good editing programs are fine though

btw: take him up on the offer
I had a gamebridge until it got lost by someone else, but it's great ****. and wow you won't be able to get a deal like that anymore...you can't find gamebridges online for cheap anymore :(

unrealperson4564

Smash Apprentice
Virginia Beach, VA ; I think I'm becoming a Sonic
Hello all. It's your "random kid that always drags another kid with him but never really improves at all" here. I guess I'll stop being lazy and start learning this game now. I guess I'll stick with ROB. I'll just have to get around like Otis does without a Wii, not to mention my bro refuses to ever take anythiong I say Smash wise to heart. So don't shake your head after certain things happen to him(He wouldn't know how to counter attacks if they hit him in the face, literally) lol

Also work suxorz. College money is overrated.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
I still got toonlink as a 2ndary.
I main falco in melee and brawl falco is just to boring for me man lolol
Yea we plan on hittin up ch4 hope 2 c u there
U have aim? If so lemme get ur sn so u can give me marth tips. Def need help vs meta ma dude

O-NO

Smash Journeyman
Vallejo CA! (for lowlifes that dont know) Teh Bea
6pm my place guys. i have to kick people out around 12pm because i have to get up mad early and take my car to geico. if tourneys run longer thats fine, but im aiming the get them out of the way quickly. its just practice tourneys and fun **** after all ^.^

5$ veune, im gettin pizza, MALCO.

brawl singles and teams for sure. other stuff depends on what people wanna play.

see you guys at 6pm

rhan

Smash Hero
It seems that no one can make it to O-No's....:(

So how long are you hosting these fests. O-No? I can see if I can stay up at my dad's house for a weekend so I could stop by and chill.

royboy850

Smash Apprentice
ye ill get some eats then head over to GnT. hopefully you'll still be there cz this lame a.ss lab wont be by the time im back :p

also: the force unleashed, while some may argue is a physics demo with a game tacked on....is still a goddamm nice physics demo

Gum

Smash Journeyman
So I'm calling bull**** on me having to work at the east little creek store on the last saturday before school starts. So much eye candy I get to miss out on. bah. guess I'll just jerk the gerkin all day woot.

rhan

Smash Hero
@ Crystal: I'm gonna be in Newport News today until next Saturday. Stay at S~Man's house so we can hang and practice.

D0N

Smash Ace
Thanks for the housing me yesterday on such short notice O-No.

GGs all around yesterday.

toasty

Smash Hero
ugh..stupid family crap >_> otherwise I'd be there, yo

btw, you get your computer crap straightened out yet? i'm pretty sure they're against having people register that ****...out of 48+ digits...I get to inputting digit #46..and then it cuts off. And then on the phone with that guy...he cuts me off too when I'm reading the numbers :(

GGs Don ^_^ hope I wasn't too gay in our match :( I don't recall too much of what I do in tourney, TBH, nor do I plot things out for wearing down people's souls...

Good **** Kadaj :) I'll get you next time...

Good **** to Otis for hosting. Aside from the rough start *cough*RIKU*cough* it was a lot of fun =D [jkayzies Riku]

@Khalil: hahaha, get ***** son. Of course..I wish I could be on campus today as well to witness the initial blast of the booty bomb ^_^ that's okay though, because the same thing will happen when winter ends haha

Now that Caboose is back...I'm pretty sure toasty will officially be back in the Melee game instead of just playing at tourneys and losing badly haha =D

@Slash: good **** yesterday..glad I didn't have to face your bltch-*** lasers

royboy850

Smash Apprentice
naw its just cz khalil was supposed to be training me today :p eh well

and ni ill just wait til someone with a cell willing to let me dial a 888 number comes along >_> *** microsoft

D0N

Smash Ace
Lol no you played fair toasty. I have no complaints with our matches they were enjoyable. I just lost to a good player this time. Ill beat you in a different tourney.

Top Bottom